I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Depends on how attractive the girl is1. Make you more attractive.
Makes it harder. She won’t have sex with you if you have a gf.2. Make it easier for you to f* close, no games.
Ahh. No. Hardened hoez in the game expect any attractive man to have at least one woman.Depends on how attractive the girl is
Makes it harder. She won’t have sex with you if you have a gf.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
To raise your SMV. It won't work, because she didn't see your girlfriend, maybe your girlfriend is uglier than her, it matters. So saying you have a girlfriend, would prevent you from fcking her, since she didn't see your girlfriend to begin with. On the other hand, telling a woman that is like 80% IL into you, wants a fcking relationship with you, ready to sck you in public in your car, will not stop her from chasing your ass. At that point she might ask you why didn't you tel her that before and cry.what if you lied and just told girls you have a gf.
or that one he used a photo of some model saying it was his dead fiancee,Sounds like George Costsnza and the wedding ring experiment.