“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lump in Breast !!!

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Hey ...

I am dating a girl for almoist a month..and have gone physical except sex..as she is a virgin and so lots of fear..and insecurity. Yesterday, she looked puzzled and reported that she found a lump in her breast and would like to check it out and she suspected cancer and stuff...

We have a weekend outing planned..should I still take her out..she is willing to go...or should I not sleep with her..cause if I take her virginity then she will have the leverage and then I have to take care her problems..but since we like eachother so feel guilty to back out all of a sudden because of that...

Please help ME-who is torn between passion and responsilbility
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ANIRBAN

Please help ME-who is torn between passion and responsilbility
Even if you don't care about her that much, or at all, the right thing to do is make sure she sees a doctor about this ASAP.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Although it's unusual for a young woman to have breast cancer, it is a possibility. Make her go to the Dr. It could just be a non-cancerous bump of some kind and will be totally harmless.
 

Wraith

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2002
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Right behind you...
Get her to a doctor ASAP. Of your trip dont try to get any, if she wants it, she will let you know. A lump is a scary thing for a woman. Dont have sex with her if you think its her having an emotional release after either finding out its cancer or just a lump.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
its probably just a cyst....no biggie. How old is she?
 

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Originally posted by The Vole
Tell her to go to the doctor you idiot.
Lol
 
Top