Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lowering standards for release.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have'nt seen my plate for 3 weeks, so it's been 3 weeks since i've had a release. I feel powerful and masculine.
One night last week whilst i was half asleep in bed i could feel a lot of tension from my balls. I was..so tempted to just fap one off (i dont fap)

Plate told me a couple week ago she would sort something so we can see each other. I have'nt heard from her since then, so i'll wait for her to make the first move.
I'm currently looking online for a girl below my standards to get a quick release!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have'nt seen my plate for 3 weeks, so it's been 3 weeks since i've had a release. I feel powerful and masculine.
One night last week whilst i was half asleep in bed i could feel a lot of tension from my balls. I was..so tempted to just fap one off (i dont fap)

Plate told me a couple week ago she would sort something so we can see each other. I have'nt heard from her since then, so i'll wait for her to make the first move.
I'm currently looking online for a girl below my standards to get a quick release!
That's arguable worse than fapping since you'll be screwing some chick up for the next guy, and diminishing yourself by only taking rather than giving. Tough it out and find someone up to your standards. If a release is all you're interested in then what's the point of a woman? Satisfying sex with a hottie whose company you enjoy and enjoy giving attention to is worth the wait.

U

user43770

That's arguable worse than fapping since you'll be screwing some chick up for the next guy, and diminishing yourself by only taking rather than giving. Tough it out and find someone up to your standards. If a release is all you're interested in then what's the point of a woman? Satisfying sex with a hottie whose company you enjoy and enjoy giving attention to is worth the wait.
I'm curious what you mean by "only taking rather than giving."

If the woman is up for no-strings sex, what more should he be giving?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. I'm not banging a fat chick because that's all I can find. Screw that. Rather date my hand.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you're from Texas. Do you like rap music? Slim Thug said, "I love pvssy, but I don't need it, baby." Always stuck with me and seems pertinent to the topic.
Yea i listen to some of his stuff. That's the right attitude.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I'm not banging a fat chick because that's all I can find. Screw that. Rather date my hand.
If your going 3 months without sex you better fvck what you can get. Cause dry spells beget dry spells and fapping extends dry spells. You better find somewhere to temporarily rest your c0ck.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should probably invest in some quality lube and get a proper release.
Too much buildup like that can make you come across as needy to women.
Once you have a plate of two on rotation, then you can stop fapping.
I wouldn't lower my standards for sex because low quality women play more head games.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You should probably invest in some quality lube and get a proper release.
Too much buildup like that can make you come across as needy to women.
Once you have a plate of two on rotation, then you can stop fapping.
I dunno. Many on here say by not whacking off will build up your testosterone even more and make you approach more women and make you more motivated.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. Many on here say by not whacking off will build up your testosterone even more and make you approach more women and make you more motivated.
It depends on how much testosterone your body produces everyday.
It's relative to your diet, sleep, exercise, and sex drive.
If you have a high sex drive, squeezing once a week won't affect you.

U

user43770

Pretty sure it's been studied. Testosterone peaks between 7 and 10 days and then sees a decline.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Dude, if you are not seeing your plate for weeks, you get another one in the meantime. Please, read the book of pook...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In this day and age, more so when its in modern societies where women are more open to have sex, giving it out daily like its nobody's business, it's sad to see some men being hungry.

It pushes them into begging.

Some of them gets some pity fvck.

Most goes home hungry.

But almost all are just plain lazy to improve and get fed.

Then they think they do some no-feeding they get superpowers, become powerful, the delusions is amazing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In this day and age, more so when its in modern societies where women are more open to have sex, giving it out daily like its nobody's business, it's sad to see some men being hungry.

It pushes them into begging.

Some of them gets some pity fvck.

Most goes home hungry.

But almost all are just plain lazy to improve and get fed.

Then they think they do some no-feeding they get superpowers, become powerful, the delusions is amazing.
Yes, but so is da herp and other STDs. It's why I've been sticking to my two. It's a pain to bring another in. Though, one might need replacing soon. I shall see.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious what you mean by "only taking rather than giving."

If the woman is up for no-strings sex, what more should he be giving?
Context is important. OP is prepared to conform his expectations to a false reality(that he can't seduce a woman up to his standards) instead of striving to make reality conform to his expectations(seducing who he wants). He would rather perpetuate a false confidence than tackle his insecurities because it seems easier to him. To the OP this sacrifice of self respect seems worth it. This is the exact opposite of a DJ mindset. He's stagnating and even receding in his personal growth.

OP is coming from a place of scarcity, weakness, and desperation, thats what I mean by taking, that's all he's focused on. That mindset breeds contempt. What he's actually doing is taking from himself.

If OP is prepared to hold his self respect and time to a higher value then he won't settle for 2s simply because he's horny. He should go out with the mentality that he'll find better, more available women wherever he goes. And if he's not there mentally(which it doesn't sound like he is) he should do the personal work to get there.

Too many guys distract themselves from inner work by settling for less than they deserve. Knowing that they're settling is what inevitably brings the house of cards crashing down.

U

user43770

Context is important. OP is prepared to conform his expectations to a false reality(that he can't seduce a woman up to his standards) instead of striving to make reality conform to his expectations(seducing who he wants). He would rather perpetuate a false confidence than tackle his insecurities because it seems easier to him. To the OP this sacrifice of self respect seems worth it. This is the exact opposite of a DJ mindset. He's stagnating and even receding in his personal growth.
Well, you're assuming a lot about the OP, but a DJ mindset means fvck all if you're sitting around alone all the time. You're well spoken here, but you say nothing.

OP is coming from a place of scarcity, weakness, and desperation, thats what I mean by taking, that's all he's focused on. That mindset breeds contempt. What he's actually doing is taking from himself.
I asked you what more he should be giving. That's an odd idea of taking, you have. I thought you were going to say her sanctity or something. I would have respected that more, to be honest.

If OP is prepared to hold his self respect and time to a higher value then he won't settle for 2s simply because he's horny. He should go out with the mentality that he'll find better, more available women wherever he goes. And if he's not there mentally(which it doesn't sound like he is) he should do the personal work to get there.
You're assuming he's banging 2s.

Too many guys distract themselves from inner work by settling for less than they deserve. Knowing that they're settling is what inevitably brings the house of cards crashing down.
Too many guys focus on theory, and inner game, rather than getting out and making an effort with women.

It's easy to quote self-help books and preach about inner strength, but that isn't actually helping anyone.