"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Low-vibration state women

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Starting to realize this more and more man. Coming off of a 7 year dating hiatus (engaged, married, now going through divorce) and out of the 8 first dates I have went on so far a common theme certainly seems to persist.... women seem a lot more insecure and psychotic these days. These 8 aforementioned women certainly aren't all psychos, but it is a sliding scale. I am a healthcare professional and in a previous post here I mentioned one of the largest things I have noticed in recent years is that SO many women are on anti anxiety/anti depression meds. Could be correlated to social media or society as a whole?
Simple. They feel empty inside. Their body/mind tells them one thing, society at large tells them something completely different. They are in a perpetual catch-22 situation.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Try to find women who don't have social media. Hard to do these days, but doable. I'm dating one such woman right now and it's good to know that when she's on her phone, she's just playing games instead of swiping on social media fishing for likes. But by definition you will only find these women if you engage in irl game. Social Media is a cancer of society.

I'm starting to become of the opinion that hot women aren't worth it in today's day and age, precisely because of what you're mentioning. I find myself swiping thru pictures of hot women on instagram sometimes, thinking how high maintenance they all are, to the point where most of them have spent a small fortune on plastic surgery just to get more validation from men.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
so.. men do things and women sit around and watch them. the issue starts when men stop doing and are only watching also.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top