Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low-vibration state women

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Starting to realize this more and more man. Coming off of a 7 year dating hiatus (engaged, married, now going through divorce) and out of the 8 first dates I have went on so far a common theme certainly seems to persist.... women seem a lot more insecure and psychotic these days. These 8 aforementioned women certainly aren't all psychos, but it is a sliding scale. I am a healthcare professional and in a previous post here I mentioned one of the largest things I have noticed in recent years is that SO many women are on anti anxiety/anti depression meds. Could be correlated to social media or society as a whole?
Simple. They feel empty inside. Their body/mind tells them one thing, society at large tells them something completely different. They are in a perpetual catch-22 situation.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to find women who don't have social media. Hard to do these days, but doable. I'm dating one such woman right now and it's good to know that when she's on her phone, she's just playing games instead of swiping on social media fishing for likes. But by definition you will only find these women if you engage in irl game. Social Media is a cancer of society.

I'm starting to become of the opinion that hot women aren't worth it in today's day and age, precisely because of what you're mentioning. I find myself swiping thru pictures of hot women on instagram sometimes, thinking how high maintenance they all are, to the point where most of them have spent a small fortune on plastic surgery just to get more validation from men.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so.. men do things and women sit around and watch them. the issue starts when men stop doing and are only watching also.