low IL to start off with. Is it even worth trying?

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering what the experts think of this.

If you get a number from a girl who has low IL, as I did tonight, do you even bother contacting her again.

You're probably thinking, how did you get the # of the girl if she has low IL. Well, basically I was more interesting than most of the guys there, conversation-wise so she decided to give it over, but I know for a fact she was eyeing and running after some of the other guys there, who she liked more physically.

Anyway, to make a long story short: Bin the number or use it in some way?

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
always assume interest, be persistant at first..chase a little, and if she starts becoming a lost cause. STOP. go do your own thing.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell ya dude.

Did the same thing a couple weeks ago. Chick gave me her number but not much IL. Ignored the broad, told her we'll go out, never did (flaked out and never called on the day), then she apparently got pissy about it and started pursuing me. Gonna go out with her this weekend.

But then there's the other broad with low initial IL who just doesn't seem to like me and doesn't care whether I call her or not.

All depends on the chick I guess.

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other opinions on what the best course of action is in these cases?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume intrest. If when you ring her you still think there is no IL. Bin it. But make the call....you may aswell...Not got anything to loose