Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love at First Sight

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with this girl the other night. We had a pretty good time. First date. Met her online. My favourite thing about her was that she showed up with hard nipples. Anyway date ends, I go home, and carry on with my life.

She messages me two days later and says that she had a great time with me, and really enjoyed meeting me, but didn’t feel like I was her soul mate, so she didn’t want to continue seeing me . When I read that, I’m thinking to myself that this chick is a straight up retard.

She thinks she’s going to vet her soul mate based on a thirty minute first date??

I responded and said that “I don’t subscribe to the Disney propaganda of love at first sight. Also not looking for someone that superficial. Best of luck;).”

Where do these idiots come from and why do they waste my time?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder why you get so excited about a simple "No!"

Attraction is subconscious, remember? Escalate and fck. She met you, she gave you a chance.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're on your game you can give a girl all the butterflies she's looking for in that 30 mins, but hey sometimes she's got issues or you're not at peak game or simply don't like her that much. Don't read too much into her answer lol

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why you get so excited about a simple "No!"

Attraction is subconscious, remember? Escalate and fck. She met you, she gave you a chance.
Honestly just thought it was weird. Since I hadn’t messaged her anyway ‍♂

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol love at first sight

But i think mutual attraction at first sight happens.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mentioned nothing about the date itself which tells me it was probably pretty bland. I don't see why you're getting so worked up over her excuse to not see you again.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
change love for lust and you are gold

she need to lust for you, have her vag tingle and so on, you didn't or don't scaled or was bland the date, remember the whole date see if you could do better, and do better with another woman, experience helps a lot

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
change love for lust and you are gold

she need to lust for you, have her vag tingle and so on, you didn't or don't scaled or was bland the date, remember the whole date see if you could do better, and do better with another woman, experience helps a lot
It's always this.

For women it's always biological (feelings) then rationality 1st.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
I went on a date with this girl the other night. We had a pretty good time. First date. Met her online. My favourite thing about her was that she showed up with hard nipples. Anyway date ends, I go home, and carry on with my life.

She messages me two days later and says that she had a great time with me, and really enjoyed meeting me, but didn’t feel like I was her soul mate, so she didn’t want to continue seeing me . When I read that, I’m thinking to myself that this chick is a straight up retard.

She thinks she’s going to vet her soul mate based on a thirty minute first date??

I responded and said that “I don’t subscribe to the Disney propaganda of love at first sight. Also not looking for someone that superficial. Best of luck;).”

Where do these idiots come from and why do they waste my time?
She is a hopeless romantic. Read up on those types.

Delusional, head in the clouds, flighty, flakey, searching endlessly for "the one to complete them". For these types the illusion of their perfect one can and will change at the drop of a hat. They actually fear commitment and brainwash themselves to believe it's what they really want for their image to society.

You dodged a cuckoo bird bullet.