"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Love at First Sight

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I went on a date with this girl the other night. We had a pretty good time. First date. Met her online. My favourite thing about her was that she showed up with hard nipples. Anyway date ends, I go home, and carry on with my life.

She messages me two days later and says that she had a great time with me, and really enjoyed meeting me, but didn’t feel like I was her soul mate, so she didn’t want to continue seeing me . When I read that, I’m thinking to myself that this chick is a straight up retard.

She thinks she’s going to vet her soul mate based on a thirty minute first date??

I responded and said that “I don’t subscribe to the Disney propaganda of love at first sight. Also not looking for someone that superficial. Best of luck;).”

Where do these idiots come from and why do they waste my time?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I wonder why you get so excited about a simple "No!"

Attraction is subconscious, remember? Escalate and fck. She met you, she gave you a chance.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
If you're on your game you can give a girl all the butterflies she's looking for in that 30 mins, but hey sometimes she's got issues or you're not at peak game or simply don't like her that much. Don't read too much into her answer lol
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I wonder why you get so excited about a simple "No!"

Attraction is subconscious, remember? Escalate and fck. She met you, she gave you a chance.
Honestly just thought it was weird. Since I hadn’t messaged her anyway ‍♂
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
lol love at first sight

But i think mutual attraction at first sight happens.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
You mentioned nothing about the date itself which tells me it was probably pretty bland. I don't see why you're getting so worked up over her excuse to not see you again.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
change love for lust and you are gold

she need to lust for you, have her vag tingle and so on, you didn't or don't scaled or was bland the date, remember the whole date see if you could do better, and do better with another woman, experience helps a lot
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
change love for lust and you are gold

she need to lust for you, have her vag tingle and so on, you didn't or don't scaled or was bland the date, remember the whole date see if you could do better, and do better with another woman, experience helps a lot
It's always this.

For women it's always biological (feelings) then rationality 1st.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
I went on a date with this girl the other night. We had a pretty good time. First date. Met her online. My favourite thing about her was that she showed up with hard nipples. Anyway date ends, I go home, and carry on with my life.

She messages me two days later and says that she had a great time with me, and really enjoyed meeting me, but didn’t feel like I was her soul mate, so she didn’t want to continue seeing me . When I read that, I’m thinking to myself that this chick is a straight up retard.

She thinks she’s going to vet her soul mate based on a thirty minute first date??

I responded and said that “I don’t subscribe to the Disney propaganda of love at first sight. Also not looking for someone that superficial. Best of luck;).”

Where do these idiots come from and why do they waste my time?
She is a hopeless romantic. Read up on those types.

Delusional, head in the clouds, flighty, flakey, searching endlessly for "the one to complete them". For these types the illusion of their perfect one can and will change at the drop of a hat. They actually fear commitment and brainwash themselves to believe it's what they really want for their image to society.

You dodged a cuckoo bird bullet.

 
Top