Love at First Sight

MountainSlide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with this girl the other night. We had a pretty good time. First date. Met her online. My favourite thing about her was that she showed up with hard nipples. Anyway date ends, I go home, and carry on with my life.

She messages me two days later and says that she had a great time with me, and really enjoyed meeting me, but didn’t feel like I was her soul mate, so she didn’t want to continue seeing me . When I read that, I’m thinking to myself that this chick is a straight up retard.

She thinks she’s going to vet her soul mate based on a thirty minute first date??

I responded and said that “I don’t subscribe to the Disney propaganda of love at first sight. Also not looking for someone that superficial. Best of luck;).”

Where do these idiots come from and why do they waste my time?

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why you get so excited about a simple "No!"

Attraction is subconscious, remember? Escalate and fck. She met you, she gave you a chance.

EyeOnThePrize

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're on your game you can give a girl all the butterflies she's looking for in that 30 mins, but hey sometimes she's got issues or you're not at peak game or simply don't like her that much. Don't read too much into her answer lol

MountainSlide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why you get so excited about a simple "No!"

Attraction is subconscious, remember? Escalate and fck. She met you, she gave you a chance.
Honestly just thought it was weird. Since I hadn’t messaged her anyway ‍♂

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with this girl the other night. We had a pretty good time. First date. Met her online. My favourite thing about her was that she showed up with hard nipples. Anyway date ends, I go home, and carry on with my life.

She messages me two days later and says that she had a great time with me, and really enjoyed meeting me, but didn’t feel like I was her soul mate, so she didn’t want to continue seeing me . When I read that, I’m thinking to myself that this chick is a straight up retard.

She thinks she’s going to vet her soul mate based on a thirty minute first date??

I responded and said that “I don’t subscribe to the Disney propaganda of love at first sight. Also not looking for someone that superficial. Best of luck;).”

There are two types of people. Those that believe in a soulmate through the Disney frame and those that actually believe in soulmates for real (however you can have more then one “soulmate”).

The idea of a soulmate through Disney is two codependent people looking to fill a hole in themselves rather then doing it themselves. The idea of a real soulmate is two independent people who enjoy each other’s company. You can have multiple people in your life like this. The degree to how connected you feel depends on each of the individual person and how fulfilled they are.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of people. Those that believe in a soulmate through the Disney frame and those that actually believe in soulmates for real (however you can have more then one “soulmate”).

The idea of a soulmate through Disney is two codependent people looking to fill a hole in themselves rather then doing it themselves. The idea of a real soulmate is two independent people who enjoy each other’s company. You can have multiple people in your life like this. The degree to how connected you feel depends on each of the individual person and how fulfilled they are.
In your example she sounds like someone stuck in the Disney frame. She doesn’t sound worth the stress. Don’t fret

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mentioned nothing about the date itself which tells me it was probably pretty bland. I don't see why you're getting so worked up over her excuse to not see you again.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
change love for lust and you are gold

she need to lust for you, have her vag tingle and so on, you didn't or don't scaled or was bland the date, remember the whole date see if you could do better, and do better with another woman, experience helps a lot

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
change love for lust and you are gold

she need to lust for you, have her vag tingle and so on, you didn't or don't scaled or was bland the date, remember the whole date see if you could do better, and do better with another woman, experience helps a lot
It's always this.

For women it's always biological (feelings) then rationality 1st.

MadMan

Don Juan
Reaction score

She is a hopeless romantic. Read up on those types.

Delusional, head in the clouds, flighty, flakey, searching endlessly for "the one to complete them". For these types the illusion of their perfect one can and will change at the drop of a hat. They actually fear commitment and brainwash themselves to believe it's what they really want for their image to society.

You dodged a cuckoo bird bullet.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of chemistry, it happens. I had love at first sight once, not a reflection on the quality of the relationship at all.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!