lost interest in dating women due to stressful job?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone lost interest in dating women because your job taking away all your energy? The job might demand too much of your time that you just lost interest all together.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lose interest when I'm working at all so I'm quitting soon. Not everyone can afford to do this though. You need to start a web business.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see, that can happen and it should stop. Unless you gain more pleasure from your job, change it.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it can.

I went without dating a girl for almost one year last year because at the time I was fully focused in building a business and making it work.

Needless to say the process was physically and emotionally draining. So much so, that it killed my libido.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know

I kinda of really wish for this to happen to me. It would remove one hell of an extremely frustrating part of my life. I would kill to actually lose the interest itself for at least a year so I can put all this wasted energy into something that will build me up.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the one thing that will always be there for you in life is money.

its not the key to happiness, but that doesnt mean it ain't worth anything.

there are millions of folks who would kill for a good paying job. and i mean LITERALLY kill.

there are millions of women out there. there's only 1 you. you can never invest to much in yourself! and your career is one of the best investments you can make.

J

Reaction score
Re: you know

Originally posted by Jamo
I kinda of really wish for this to happen to me. It would remove one hell of an extremely frustrating part of my life. I would kill to actually lose the interest itself for at least a year so I can put all this wasted energy into something that will build me up.
It is only frustrating if you make it frustrating. The game is not frustrating to me because once you learn to play it, then you will see that it is not frustrating at all. It is actually fun but you know what is not fun. When you have to deal with the side effects of when you are in an LTR that you get all these girls coming at you from all sides wanting your time. They will hit on you and try to validate themselves to you. It is sick. Just sick how many women per week try and validate themselves to me. I laugh at their attempts because of the fact that I am in an LTR. I once thought like you did that it was frustrating. How can women act like this? I always asked myself. I then realized after coming to this site that women have a different kind of logic and you must accept it and move on. otherwise it will eat you alive.

if you find it "wasted energy", then start right here right now on working on yourself. Whats stopping you? The common denominator that I see is that you are holding yourself back from stopping. YOU are, not women or anybody else but YOU. If YOU want to go work on YOURSELF, then go work on YOURSELF. you can do it!!! :cheer:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard, yes that is natural. in fact it's a good thing if managed, by yourself, properly. it shows that you are probably more concerned about your life than "hers" or women in general.

just make sure that what you're doing is worth the stress.

a while back i went for a full year without dating. zero, nothing, except a few hot strippers and a few c-notes to 'relieve some stress'.

that particular project/investment has paid handsome dividends for me.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being able to make a living and be self sufficient is EVERYTHING in this world.

its the one fundemental that you should always be taking care of and putting the utmost priority on.

i tell ya, i feel sooooo friggin bad for these dudes who get married, deal with the b*tch for years, then lose half of everything they worked for. They move into a crappy apartment and keep paying half of what they make to some ungrateful chic.

hey, if you find true love in this life, fantastic! but don't ever ever ever sacrifice your career or weaken your financial status over some woman. NEVER EVER EVER!

im on track to retire at 40-45, because i've kept my eye on my career.

and you know something, people sometimes say that focusing on money is a bad thing. they are always the people with 50 grand of debt and everything they own is mortaged.

let me tell you something. i'll take financial security over a woman any day of the week. NOTHING is better than knowing that no matter what happens to you in life, you've got the funds to get through it.

Keep your eye on the prize guys. and the prize ain't some woman, it's YOUR life. a woman is a nice addition to your life, but your career determines when you get to retire and do whatever the h*ll you want with the rest of your days on this planet.

:box:

btw, every single person i know, married or single, envies the fact that i've got tons of cash in investments. they all wish now that they hadn't taken that trip to wherever, put the downpayment on the huge house, or married the wife that sucks all the cash out of their bank account.

:crackup:

J

Reaction score
YOU are the GREAT CATCH not the other way around

Work on yourself and women will follow later in the truck loads. I hope you have a big beating stick to get all the women away from you. Don't be controlled by your desires. Control your desires before they control you.