Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing Track of Time during Sex?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The other night after I had sex my girl passed out at 9:05pm.

I was trying to recall how long we had sex for, and could not. However, I remembered I had taken a photo immediately before - it was time stamped 7:25pm (I double checked the time zone).

I realized we had sex continuously for about 100 straight minutes but it seemed more like maybe 20 minutes - almost as if I fell asleep and woke up and lost track of time. No wonder why she said she was sore after only one time (I was actually about to continue when she passed out).

I remember years ago when a girl told me she came and I said "That was fast" and she said "What do you mean? You went for a long time" but it only seemed like a minute to me.

Has this ever happened to you? Did you ever lose track of time this way during sex? It might be worth noting the start and stop times next time as this might be common.

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score

I was trying to recall how long we had sex for, and could not. However, I remembered I had taken a photo immediately before - it was time stamped 7:25pm (I double checked the time zone).

I realized we had sex continuously for about 100 straight minutes but it seemed more like maybe 20 minutes - almost as if I fell asleep and woke up and lost track of time. No wonder why she said she was sore after only one time (I was actually about to continue when she passed out).

I remember years ago when a girl told me she came and I said "That was fast" and she said "What do you mean? You went for a long time" but it only seemed like a minute to me.

Has this ever happened to you? Did you ever lose track of time this way during sex? It might be worth noting the start and stop times next time as this might be common.
... el oh el

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol and everyone was supporting bigneil when i called for his ban. oh well. ive learned to accept him as he is now lol. no hate.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This article refers to the "time dilation" effect, which can work both ways.

The average sex act lasts about 6 minutes. More than 30 minutes can be considered too long (but this girl had a river of juice flowing down her leg at the end, something I hadn't seen with her before).

Per this article, on average women want 7 more minutes of foreplay and 11 more minutes of sex than average.

https://www.thecut.com/2015/09/how-long-should-sex-actually-last.html

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This article refers to the "time dilation" effect, which can work both ways.

The average sex act lasts about 6 minutes. More than 30 minutes can be considered too long (but this girl had a river of juice flowing down her leg at the end, something I hadn't seen with her before).

Per this article, on average women want 7 more minutes of foreplay and 11 more minutes of sex than average.

https://www.thecut.com/2015/09/how-long-should-sex-actually-last.html

Thanks for the report Bigneil! Im going to set my alarms on my phone to make sure i hit that 7 extra minutes of foreplay mark. I think this study is really great and im sure they had some great data on timing peoples sex sessions!

Reaction score

Story reads like a commercial of Alex Jones super male vitality horny goat weed.

Ever had so much sex you completely lost track of time?

Super Male Vitality horny goat weed!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I did take Super Male Vitality from Infowars. This article talks about having sex for too long.
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/
Thanks for the report Bigneil! Im going to set my alarms on my phone to make sure i hit that 7 extra minutes of foreplay mark. I think this study is really great and im sure they had some great data on timing peoples sex sessions!
I used to set my oven timer for 15 minutes when I went down on a bisexual girl back in 1993. I would wake up with a sore tongue the next morning.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Man you've got a lot of extra time on your hands for looking up random statistics
Yes, at least 100 minutes. Some might consider the optimal amount of time to have sex to be important in seduction.

According to that article, I went long enough to make Kayne blush.

"Do you smoke after sex?"
"Sometimes, why?"
"Use more lubrication!"

Reaction score
Yes, at least 100 minutes. Some might consider the optimal amount of time to have sex to be important in seduction.

According to that article, I went long enough to make Kayne blush.

"Do you smoke after sex?"
"Sometimes, why?"
"Use more lubrication!"
Is Kanye West some stud or something?

I highly doubt that.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

well i'm suprised, I though she would control the time more, maybe she really likes you

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of pervert are you?
LESSON 101...... BPD traits.

Redirect and distract, be dishonest and switch the attention to shame and blame the other..

This is without a doubt evidence this guy is a BPD.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This is without a doubt evidence this guy is a BPD.
Wow exhausted even accuses MEN who don't find him attractive as having BPD. Now I've seen it all.

What category of deviant do you put someone who makes arbitrary claims of child molestation by rounding age 22 down to age 15? Was that a Freudian slip?

@exhausted never got over his BPD ex (meanwhile I saw mine two days ago and she submitted, and I was never exhausted).

I'll let you get back to weeping.