Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Hey God of Getting Layed, let me make my point to you.........

let me ask you............

what makes a guy ugly?

Just answer that, and anybody else on the "looks" trip, answer this question...then this will further prove MY point
a guy is ugly if he has:
1. ugly facial features including teeth
2. an ugly body (not muscular or built)
3. short
4. ugly hair style or no hair(balding)
5. ugly clothing style: either slob style, nerd style, or a really wack looking style. not what women would consider sexy style.
6. ugly skin: pale or pimple faced, acne scars.

I could go on.

Reaction score
So God of getting laid, DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I POSTED?

You're saying a guy is ugly if his teeth is crooked, face is not clean, body is not presented right, hair is fixed up, can't dress, and his skin looks like he just got attacked by a 1,000 mosquitoes.

All of this is APPEARANCE. Appearance alone does not get you laid, it just makes someone see that you are “clean and not dirty.” You don’t need to look like John Cena God of getting laid, just fixed yourself up a little, comb your hair, and make sure your clothes are good. I mean, what is the confusion christ of god!? Let me break it down........

You guys are too busy OBSERVING other guys you supposedly think are “attractive” (sure you guys aren’t going Lance Bass on me?), and then you conclude Looks is the key….no LOOKS IS A RESULT, LOOKS IS A HARVEST….not the seed. The seed is on the INSIDE being seductive and sexual….then on the outside….you naturally present yourself in a more cooler, hyper, and seductive fashion. Let me break it down further.......

I started thinking sexual, acting sexual, then before I knew it, I started dressing sexual and presenting myself in a better way. The LOOKS portion came after the inner portion. You guys are like the TERRIBLE ACTORS. They create their characters from the outside in, not the inside out. They are ACTING, THEY ARE FAKE, THEY ARE IMMIATING another person, they are not being true to the spirit and soul.

What you guys need to do is become more NATURAL.....embrace your inner sexual and seductive nature and love it, love your fvckin selves....because your true "self" around women is that of SEDUCTIVE AND SEXUAL ANYWAY, its just that mommy and daddy and Uncle Luke and your 1st grade teacher said, "Now Jonathan...go back in your sit and don't lick your lips at Shareka like that!"

The LOOKS portion comes afterwards, what are a guy’s LOOKS, but just the way he carries himself? The way he dresses, smells, looks, his style, etc. Each man should have his own unique style and look, and it should be a direct result and harvest of his inner game, his inner seed, which should be based around seductive behavior.

Skip is like me when I first found this site, go back and check it out, PVSSYEATER was my name. Me and skip sounded just alike, I posted a thread every day just like he did, when someone disagreed with me, I got pissed just like he did. I love skip, I love skip because...and I need to do some checking on this....he acts so much like me when I was his age a year and a half ago, he could be my fvckin brother! (cauz my dad was fvckin everybody!)

What I was going through at that time was a “coming out phase.” I was just learning what the MAJOR things I was doing wrong, which was not embracing my sexuality and being sexual for the most part, HOWEVER...I was still trying to be Pook, trying to be some online guru. I had "some successes" I stop getting rejected on the dance floors and girls started bumping and grinding me more, I stopped getting so many flakes on the phone, I stopped being afraid to go up to women, but I was still following a routine or a tactic or a technique I learned on this site. I was in no way, "John" I was just immiating another guy, using his techniques.

What I did was I begin to just naturally become a sexual and seductive person in everything. What happened is that I developed into my own unique persona and PUA. I have joy and meeting women is fun and adventurous, not a chemistry project where I need to follow a certain amount of steps and procedures.

I used to come on here every day and post a thread to try to “free the other guys.” Well the problem is, you can’t save a person who doesn’t think they need saving, because no matter how long you hold your hand out to them, if they don’t think they are drowning they won’t reach back up.

So skip, understand this. Become a natural, seductive person on the inside. Watch how you naturally develop a natural presentation on the outside. And watch don't women become more beautiful.....because the outside world is only beautiful, only once a man discovers the beauty within his own inner world.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
...You guys are too busy OBSERVING other guys you supposedly think are “attractive” (sure you guys aren’t going Lance Bass on me?) ...
:crackup: :crackup: :up: :crackup: :crackup:

(+) Mindset

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people and their beliefs here are ridiculous. I can't believe people can be so resentful.
I've twenty-some posts and am already thinking of skipping this forum as a whole. Amazingly ignorant forum. But what can you do...

Reaction score
Being seductive is Not: grabbing balls, licking lips, eye contact, low voice tone, kino, etc. Those are results, outer displays and traits of a seductive person. For I can just stand against the wall and be seductive. I can run and jump on the trampoline and be seductive.

Seductive is not a physical action, seductive is a mind-set. Listen....

Our minds are all connected, we are all connected through our subconscious minds. When a seductive man or woman walks into the room, your mind naturally connects with this person on a sexual level, now all of a sudden you are looking at their looks….they might not look like Beyonce or Jessica Rabbit, but your mind and body is saying, fvck it. That is what it is to be seductive, that is why it works.

The horny guy who runs up humping women is not being seductive, he’s being an azz, and her mind will naturally say get the fvck off me….in that guy’s mind, his mind set is more on “I’m not good enough for her,” “She will reject me,” that guy is scared shytless, when a guy is scared he’ll either be overly aggressive or cower in a corner.

The seductive guy might just stand in the corner, he might do like I do and just run up behind chicks and start grinding…but the way he does it is more slow and controlled and sexy….not like the raging pig of a guy who sledgehammers his way onto a girl. There’s not seductive or sexy in that. That's a guy TRYING to be like a seductive guy......but you do understand, you can TRY ALL DAY LONG in the field "TRYING" to get sales....but if your product, presentation, and market selection are not right.....you could have just saved your energy.

Product= Seductive attitude,which means you are selling great sex
Presentation=Controlled, and could be slow or fast, but still controlled, this shows experience
Market Selection= Again, why present your value to people who already have it? You'll have to try to steal them from a competitor...that's a good way, but with all the number of customers who don't HAVE your product...you'll obtain success quicker by targeting customers who STILL need the services(horny, bored chicks)

Reaction score
by the way...skip, lol.

Would you please sell something on this fvckin site dude? I'll be on your manager and I'll just take 10% of the commission buddy. Damn, 8 pages and 2,700 views....

Lol, sell insurance or something. Hell you could easily start your own site from this one...just tell guys to go to your site, you'll have about 100,000 views before the month's over.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
youre so full of shyte man! if your ugly, the so called "sexy seductive attitude" wont work. did you not read skips theory?
Oh holy crap, god-forbid, skip might be wrong! Whatever spits out of Skip's pie hole has gotta be right, honest!

If you genuinely think looks are 100% of the equation, you're not worth talking to.

I'm going to say this for about the 50th bloody time in this thread, you children are making me repeat myself :(

Looks matter. Attitude matters. Everything fvcking matters!

Now for god's sake children, go outside and see the sunlight, play a bit of catch, or go for a walk. Do something productive for once.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
So God of getting laid, DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I POSTED?

You're saying a guy is ugly if his teeth is crooked, face is not clean, body is not presented right, hair is fixed up, can't dress, and his skin looks like he just got attacked by a 1,000 mosquitoes.

All of this is APPEARANCE. Appearance alone does not get you laid, it just makes someone see that you are “clean and not dirty.” You don’t need to look like John Cena God of getting laid, just fixed yourself up a little, comb your hair, and make sure your clothes are good. I mean, what is the confusion christ of god!? Let me break it down........

You guys are too busy OBSERVING other guys you supposedly think are “attractive” (sure you guys aren’t going Lance Bass on me?), and then you conclude Looks is the key….no LOOKS IS A RESULT, LOOKS IS A HARVEST….not the seed. The seed is on the INSIDE being seductive and sexual….then on the outside….you naturally present yourself in a more cooler, hyper, and seductive fashion. Let me break it down further.......

I started thinking sexual, acting sexual, then before I knew it, I started dressing sexual and presenting myself in a better way. The LOOKS portion came after the inner portion. You guys are like the TERRIBLE ACTORS. They create their characters from the outside in, not the inside out. They are ACTING, THEY ARE FAKE, THEY ARE IMMIATING another person, they are not being true to the spirit and soul.

What you guys need to do is become more NATURAL.....embrace your inner sexual and seductive nature and love it, love your fvckin selves....because your true "self" around women is that of SEDUCTIVE AND SEXUAL ANYWAY, its just that mommy and daddy and Uncle Luke and your 1st grade teacher said, "Now Jonathan...go back in your sit and don't lick your lips at Shareka like that!"

The LOOKS portion comes afterwards, what are a guy’s LOOKS, but just the way he carries himself? The way he dresses, smells, looks, his style, etc. Each man should have his own unique style and look, and it should be a direct result and harvest of his inner game, his inner seed, which should be based around seductive behavior.

Skip is like me when I first found this site, go back and check it out, PVSSYEATER was my name. Me and skip sounded just alike, I posted a thread every day just like he did, when someone disagreed with me, I got pissed just like he did. I love skip, I love skip because...and I need to do some checking on this....he acts so much like me when I was his age a year and a half ago, he could be my fvckin brother! (cauz my dad was fvckin everybody!)

What I was going through at that time was a “coming out phase.” I was just learning what the MAJOR things I was doing wrong, which was not embracing my sexuality and being sexual for the most part, HOWEVER...I was still trying to be Pook, trying to be some online guru. I had "some successes" I stop getting rejected on the dance floors and girls started bumping and grinding me more, I stopped getting so many flakes on the phone, I stopped being afraid to go up to women, but I was still following a routine or a tactic or a technique I learned on this site. I was in no way, "John" I was just immiating another guy, using his techniques.

What I did was I begin to just naturally become a sexual and seductive person in everything. What happened is that I developed into my own unique persona and PUA. I have joy and meeting women is fun and adventurous, not a chemistry project where I need to follow a certain amount of steps and procedures.

I used to come on here every day and post a thread to try to “free the other guys.” Well the problem is, you can’t save a person who doesn’t think they need saving, because no matter how long you hold your hand out to them, if they don’t think they are drowning they won’t reach back up.

So skip, understand this. Become a natural, seductive person on the inside. Watch how you naturally develop a natural presentation on the outside. And watch don't women become more beautiful.....because the outside world is only beautiful, only once a man discovers the beauty within his own inner world.
Did you not read what I posted? I said facial features and body are also key parts of being good looking, not just being clean looking, in addition, style also matters, your style has to be sexy, being clean aint enough. all that together is what makes a guy good looking.

If your not good looking, no sexual seductive attitudes will get you laid, GET IT?

also, you just need to stop posting, becuase you sound delusional or something, talking about becoming sexual on the inside, and then the outside will develop blah, blah. What abunch of bull****. Your totally distorting what it means to be good looking, your trying to say good looking=how you act. BUllsh1t! your delusional my friend. It dont matter what attitude you have or what inner mindset you develop, if you have an ugly face and body, your still gonna be ugly buddy. and no women will want anything to do with you reguardless of what you say or do.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
If your not good looking, no sexual seductive attitudes will get you laid, GET IT?
What the fvck? So you're saying, if you're ugly, no matter how charming, no matter how seductive you are, you won't get laid?

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Being seductive is Not: grabbing balls, licking lips, eye contact, low voice tone, kino, etc. Those are results, outer displays and traits of a seductive person. For I can just stand against the wall and be seductive. I can run and jump on the trampoline and be seductive.

Seductive is not a physical action, seductive is a mind-set. Listen....

Our minds are all connected, we are all connected through our subconscious minds. When a seductive man or woman walks into the room, your mind naturally connects with this person on a sexual level, now all of a sudden you are looking at their looks….they might not look like Beyonce or Jessica Rabbit, but your mind and body is saying, fvck it. That is what it is to be seductive, that is why it works.

The horny guy who runs up humping women is not being seductive, he’s being an azz, and her mind will naturally say get the fvck off me….in that guy’s mind, his mind set is more on “I’m not good enough for her,” “She will reject me,” that guy is scared shytless, when a guy is scared he’ll either be overly aggressive or cower in a corner.

The seductive guy might just stand in the corner, he might do like I do and just run up behind chicks and start grinding…but the way he does it is more slow and controlled and sexy….not like the raging pig of a guy who sledgehammers his way onto a girl. There’s not seductive or sexy in that. That's a guy TRYING to be like a seductive guy......but you do understand, you can TRY ALL DAY LONG in the field "TRYING" to get sales....but if your product, presentation, and market selection are not right.....you could have just saved your energy.

Product= Seductive attitude,which means you are selling great sex
Presentation=Controlled, and could be slow or fast, but still controlled, this shows experience
Market Selection= Again, why present your value to people who already have it? You'll have to try to steal them from a competitor...that's a good way, but with all the number of customers who don't HAVE your product...you'll obtain success quicker by targeting customers who STILL need the services(horny, bored chicks)
wow, this post just proves how delusional you really are. youre fvcked up in the head. Did you make this bullshyte up or what? it reeks bad

Reaction score
God of getting layed, you need to seriously grow up, me and you are the same age and I know 23 isn’t some “old man age” but seriously you speak as if you’re 17 and need to be on the high school part of this site. Let’s get to a discussion, you said,

“Did you not read what I posted?”
Unfortunately I did….

“I said facial features and body are also key parts of being good looking, not just being clean looking, in addition, style also matters, your style has to be sexy, being clean aint enough. all that together is what makes a guy good looking.”

God of getting layed, your facial features you have no control over. Will Smith can’t help it that his ears are big, Usher can’t help it that his nose is big, Sisco can’t help it that he’s short….I know these guys are famous and you guys will say it won’t matter, they will still get laid, but I’m giving more of examples of guys in everybody life you see.

You can’t help that your ears are big, nose is big, your short, or your 6’7….that’s genetic shyt.

And having a nice body takes YEARS…..God pf getting layed, listen to how delusional YOU SOUND? You are saying NOBODY FVCKS, unless they have PERFECT FACIAL FEATURES, and they also HAVE A PERFECT BODY? About 1 out of 50 people in a room have PERFECT FACIAL FEATURES, and about 1 out of 100 have PERFECT BODIES….so I guess women are just NOT FVCKIN THESE DAYS HUH?

“If your not good looking, no sexual seductive attitudes will get you laid, GET IT?”

No you GET THIS…..go out and approach somebody. It’s obvious you have no experience in the field, you just sit around and WATCH OTHER GUYS GET LAID AND GET ACTION….then you conclude in your mind, “Oh, that guy is attractive, he has a nice body, that’s why she likes him, I must try to look like him.” You are literally scared shytless of rejection, and "not having good enough looks" is just your EXCUSE for not getting in the field.

First off, Lance Bass( and I am a fan ofLance Bass, always have been) why are you so into judging other guys and how in the hell DO YOU KNOW…what an attractive guy looks like?

I mean, how gay is it to sit around and determine THIS GUY IS ATTRACTIVE AND THIS GUY ISN’T…how the fvck do you know? I mean, isn’t attraction really IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER? So you are saying this guy is attractive? Maybe you should be on the Women’s Don Juan Discussion Forum, we like women over here buddy. If a guy came to me in help of getting laid, I would change his attitude and appearance...how cute he is I don't really know and can't really determine because I'm not gay!!

Reaction score
“Also, you just need to stop posting, because you sound delusional or something, talking about becoming sexual on the inside, and then the outside will develop blah, blah. What abunch of bull****.”

He continues,

“You’re totally distorting what it means to be good looking, your trying to say good looking=how you act. BUllsh1t! your delusional my friend. It dont matter what attitude you have or what inner mindset you develop, if you have an ugly face and body, your still gonna be ugly buddy. and no women will want anything to do with you reguardless of what you say or do.”

You sound disappointed and bitter buddy, maybe perhaps you tried being sexual, seductive, or something else, and you STILL GOT REJECTED, lol.

Well let me tell you, I STILL GET REJECTED…but you know what, it doesn’t effect my attitude nor behavior, and the next girl usually is receptive, and the girl that rejected me yesterday, USUALLY IT’S WHAT AALIYAH said in the Try Again song, “Dust yourself off and try again.”

One thing that pisses me off on this site is that you guys quit too soon. As if a girl is sitting there WITHOUT OTHER SHYT ON HER MIND…and you come and try to get her and she blows you off. Wellllll, maybe she’s thinking and focusing on something else? Maybe having a bad day? Maybe having a period? Maybe she just feels like being a bytch? It's YOU insecure motafvckas who THINK....it MUST be something wrong with me? If I'm seductive, clean, and got a life...THAT'S IT!!! There's nothing else....

That's why I said, target your approaches. Approach chicks who are actively looking for dyck, meaning, bored and horny chicks...you find them online, at church, in the club, at Arby's, ANYWHERE! You guys want to approach the chicks with 80 guys chasing her, 4 boyfriends, etc...you're just another dyck to that chick.

Also, be more fvckin persistent, just NEXTING EVERYBODY…get real, the girl didn’t KNOW you was going to approach her at 3:14 p.m. at Arbys.

Bottom line...you guys are all fvckin insecure azzholes. Girls are NOT your problem, you hate your fvcking selves. Absolutely HATE YOURSELVES. Bottom line, and this topic on women is OVER, FVCKIN OVER

1. Be seductive and sexual
2. Dress clean, nice, groom, smell good.
3. Approach bored horny chicks, build up a good number of chicks you have
4. Go out with them, then you'll get more girls

Hell, you only have 1 DYCK!! Building a good pvssy flow of 6 girls is NOT HARD...IT'S HARDER TO TRY AND CALL THEM ALL!!

Reaction score
Here's another example.

I'm a sales guy right? Everyday, thousands of NEW CUSTOMERS ARE BORN.

But what do MAJORITY OF SALES GUYS DO? They chase the customers who are already established.....

why not the new guys? It's the same commission motafvckers?

You guys...you guys see that alpha chick, that hb chick, with all these guys running after her azz. Then you conclude, "I'll never have her, because of whatever.."

Then all these fvckin insecurites and beliefs of you, "not being good enough," form, and now we you need fvckin consulting!

But here's the deal....how do you even know if you want her? Maybe the bytch has aids, have you ever thought of that?

What about those chicks just sitting at home, nothing to do...bored as fvck, they range from a hb 10 all the way down to hb1's......why not approach them?

You'll have more fvckin business than you can handle...isn't pvssy pvssy? Isn't a quality chick a quality chick?

I get it...maybe most of you STILL HAVE ONEITIS...and you just HAVE TO HAVE a particular girl?

Well, there's no cure for that but a swift kick in the azz.

Wake up and approach some chicks....chicks are everywhere....chicks ARE NOT ALL THE SAME.....you only need 5 GOOD CHICKS.....go get them and shut the fvck up with your theories!!

Did I NOT say.....every guy is unique?
I might get laid off a good seductive tone and personality..
he might off being rich.....
he might off being a tough guy.....
he might off being a nice guy.....
he might off using ****y and funny......

to every guy is his own unique traits. Why not just develop you motafvckas and stop running from yourselves? Developing your inner game is bringing the real you out..bring his azz out, I bet after you DO, you'll see your theories were bullshyt.

I bet TO EACH GUY WHO GETS LAID CONSTANTLY, each guy would have a DIFFERENT THEORY ON GETTING LAID....I bet you. The reason is, is because it really does go back to being yourself....but, it's about being your TRUE SELF/ without all the insecurities and limiting beliefs.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look donjuan forever,

as I said before, facial features AND body AND style are what a guy good looking. A woman must find you atleast somewhat good looking to fvck you(if shes not ugly, ugly chicks lower their standards big time).

You point out that if skips theory is true (about looks being a must) then no guys would be getting layed, becuase no guys are by definition "good looking", and then you point out that many guys do infact get layed, which is supposed to be a big contridiction. ooohhh

But the explanation for that is that good looks are a bit relative, one woman's 10 is another's 3. But one thing still remains the same, the woman still looks at his face, body and style thinks "ooh, hes got nice eyes, hes cute etc." even though another woman will think his eyes/face/body/style is ugly. THe one who thinks you have a nice face/body will give you a chance, the one who thinks your ugly wont do **** with you despite your "great game skills", theres nothing you can do. Does that make sense? obviously all these men are getting layed becuase they eventually found a woman who happens to have a taste for their particular features. I mean, not all woman require a guy be tall, alot do, but some dont. If you see a short guy wih a hot babe, obviously shes one of those types that dont care about height or may actually prefer short guys. Theres enough woman out there for most men to find a woman somewhere who will find their particular "average looking" features as atleast somewhat attractive. This is actually how men are getting layed and how its been since the beginning.

Skips theory doesnt neccessarily state that only objectively good looking guys have a chance with hotties, he states that the woman must see you as hot (which is a bit relative from woman to woman) or you wont get layed. you can still be generally ugly, but run across a hottie eventually that will happen to have a taste for your features.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol personality edges out when it's a good looking guy versus average looking guy at the very least.I doubt a girl will even hear an ugly fat slob out...

You need to work on and use both..

(But looks do get the job done 80 percent of the time)...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
wow i wasnt gonna post, but 2 of my favorite people here, who i know are both players (god of ge4tting laid and djforever) are ripping each other limb from limb!!!

the funny thing is, you are both right, in fact putting what each of u is saying is the best thign any guy can do....and its also what ive been saying all along:

god of getting laid - we both agree 100% how important looks are, and even tho donjuanforever is missing this part of his argument, he is right that after the initial hello, using that sexual state thing he talks about will get u laid the fastest, with least risk of being "lets just be friended"

donjuanforever - everything u say is correct, BUT BUT BUT, u forget that an ugly guy (yes, its easy to tell if a guy is ugly, look at the short and the fat guys in the videos at the very start of my thread), if THOSE guys are walking around in a sexual state, 99% of attractive/hot/beautiful women will NOT WANT TO BE FVCKED BY THEM, because when a guy's looks are repulsive to a woman, she will not even give him a chance to get his foot in the door

imagine u just fvcked 10 hb9s in the last month........would u now go and fvck an hb5 tomorrow?? **** NO

not imagine a girl, an hb9, most likely most of the men shes fcvked and dated have been at the very least good looking, most likely in the 7-10 catergory.......y in the world would she EVER give a guy whos a 3 even a CHANCE of gettin with her????

Reaction score
God of getting laid, oh boy, lol.

"You point out that if skips theory is true (about looks being a must) then no guys would be getting layed, becuase no guys are by definition "good looking",(NOT EXACTLY, BUT KINDA) and then you point out that many guys do infact get layed, which is supposed to be a big contridiction. ooohhh"

ooohhh to you my key board jockey friend. If you had ONE FVCKIN DAY in the field seriously, you would know, LOOKS DON'T FVCKIN MATTER...it's more about a personality and behavior. Trust me, a guy who is GOOD as seductive and sexual state will not dress like a bum buddy.....again, I keep trying to point this out to you. I can't help if my ears are big, I'm short, etc., I can't help that. You are saying that unless you LOOK a certain way you can't get laid, well you OBVIOUSLY haven't been out in a while.....because I am no GQ model but my personality and seductive state does the work.

LOOKS = Nice clothes, clean, groomed, smelling nice.

THAT'S IT!!

And more and more on this same shyt...

"But one woman's 10 is another's 3. the woman still looks at his face, body and style thinks "ooh, hes got nice eyes, hes cute etc." even though another woman will think his eyes/face/body/style is ugly. THe one who thinks you have a nice face/body will give you a chance, the one who thinks your ugly wont do **** with you despite your "great game skills", theres nothing you can do. Does that make sense?"

NO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!! AND YOU DON'T EITHER!!

Women don't fvck guys based on that....a guy with nice eyes, a nice car, a nice outfit...will get some attention, hell I'm not even attracted to guys (Lance Bass) but I might look at him because he just stands the fvck out.....but if the guy doesn't have the seductive/sexual attitude behind it HE'S DONE....meaning, it wasn't the LOOK that really gets the job done, it's the sexual/seductive stuff.

Again, LOOKS = Nice clothes, clean, groomed, smelling nice...thats motafvckin it.

Women want to fvck us, just as we want to fvck them. We connect with each other, we approach each other, based on SEX! There's a saying that if women didn't have pvssies we wouldn't want them, same goes with them....

It just pisses me off that you guys keep making this sooooo hard on yourselves?

Do you NOT KNOW...a girl can REJECT A GUY then fvck him five minutes later? DO YOU NOT KNOW...a girl can SAY " I hate that guy" THEN FVCK HIM FIVE MINUTES LATER.....Do you NOT KNOW...a girl can SAY A GUY IS FVCKIN UGLY...then fvck him five minutes later.

It's the seductive/sexual vibe of the guy that gets the girl, AND and sometimes you get her instantly, sometimes it might take 2 tries, but she eventually gives in because she likes sex just as much as I do.

God of Gettin Layed I speak from experience, wtf are you speaking from, your azz???

Guess you'll say what lurker said, "I'm a black guy that why it works for me..." how stupid? Or you might say, "DJF, you probably have nice looks." well I know I'm not a GQ model and don't plan to be.

I just wish you guys would just understand this shyt and go get laid and stop all this kbj shyt, this is 9 pages, there's about 4 different threads on this topic, huhhhhhhh

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you ignore my points, skip?

Reaction score
I'll tell you what. God you believe what you want...if it's all about looks, fine, believe whatever you want.

Just no more threads on this, can we FINALLY have a discussion about something where we can actually come and LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT LIFE?

St8rup's Wealth thread, Pook's posts, Fingers, Anti-Dump....man these guys came here and posted and made me go, " Oh shyt, I never thought of that." I want more posters like that, let's have a 9 page thread on that, but this is BULLSHYT. Complete bullshyt.

If you believe it's allllll about looks, you NEED EXPERIENCE. Period. You don't know what the fvck you are talking about. Period. Actually, did you EVEN scammmm over the DJ Bible? shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.