Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say your both right.

The vibe really really matters.

What god is saying DJF is.. a guy might look like this http://chslosers.com/anorexia.jpg

And then try to take your advice.. as if his seductive vibe really matters.. that guy aint getting layed by anything smaller then him.

That's what god is trying to say, and you keep ignoring that fact, it sounds kinda delusional. But your BOTH right IMO.

If you don't look like that and have clean clothes that are in style, then just don't think about what you look like at all or you'll become insecure. Because you only should worry if you look like that guy in the pic lol.

Reaction score
Bvbidd that guy in the pic

1. Needs to put on some clean clothes that match and that's stylish.
2. He needs to clean himself.
3. Become groomed

Ruben Studdard is a fat azz, he has women screaming all the time, oh yeah, but I shouldn't use celebrities because you guys say, "women want them for their status anyway."

I HANG OUT WITH BIG MEN, they dont' dress liek that. Hell, I'm 190 with a nice body, if I dressed like that I would be fvcked up, really has nothing to do with the weight.

I clearly stated, DRESS NICE...this guy doesnt, SMELL GOOD...he looks like he stinks...BE GROOMED...there's nothing groomed here.

This guy needs a make-over, and he COULD LOSE WEIGHT...but that doesn't mean he can't get laid RIGHT NOW....he needs to fix his appearance.

God is saying, "Look like Tyson Beckford.." wtf?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'd say that guy would have to lose weight before ANYTHING happens.

But uh.. if God is saying you HAVE to look hot to get laid. Then this isn't true.

But I still think it helps more than anything else. It's not a requirement though, of course not.. fat guys still get laid all the time.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
a hot girl wont even give a second look or thought to an ugly guy whos tryin to be sexual around her

but give the same sexual state to a good looking guy, and hes in!

djf, i get ur whole point, and ur simply forgetting that sexual state IS the way to get laid, but ITS FALSE HOPE if ur an ugly guy tryin to game a hot girl (aka a 3/10 guy trying to game a 9/10 girl, THAT GIRL WILL NOT WANT ANY PART OF HIS SEXUAL STATE, CUZ HIS LOOKS WILL DISGUST HER)

ugly guys with great game are simply "really good awesome friends" to all the hot girls

INSTANT attraction to looks is what leads to everythign else, whether its getting her # (NOT a pity #) in 2 minutes, going on a date in 2 days, or getting laid at the end of the night, it STARTS with the girl liking ur looks, it continues with her being turned on by u (u being in a sexual state) and u not being a dumbass personality wise, and it ends with sex/relationship (ur choice)

its so simple to break it down

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fcuk man, let it go. Everybody already thinks whatever they're going to think, the only person you're convincing is your little sack-rider Bvbidd there. All you can do is repeat the same thing you've said in every post no matter what evidence is presented against it. It's time for a lock down here, I think.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
it only feels like im repeating things cuz when i say somethin originally, some people dont get the point, so i keep re-iterrating my point

im not intentionally trying to repeat anything

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poeople UNDERSTAND what you're trying to say, it's not that we don't get it. It's that we think you're WRONG, so you JUST repeating it over and over adds nothing to the arguement.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
it only feels like im repeating things cuz when i say somethin originally, some people dont get the point, so i keep re-iterrating my point

im not intentionally trying to repeat anything
IM SO GONNA GET FLAMED FOR THIS:

I speak from 100% experience when I say FAT/OBESE PPL NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! To say its completely unattractive would be generalizing, but for the most part it is. This is where I agree with skip. If you're one chunky guy, you better set your standards to chicks that are chunky too.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
What the fvck? So you're saying, if you're ugly, no matter how charming, no matter how seductive you are, you won't get laid?
yes, exactly. for a woman, the thought of being sexual with an ugly man is repulsive. a guy acting seductive who is ugly is replsive. a good analagy that you can understand is, would a fat ugly ***** acting seductive around you turn you on or make your d1ck shrivel up? the answer is it would make you vomit and shrivel your d1ck up. Same applies to women. looks are a must to get layed.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although, I skipped ahead..

God_of_getting_layed said:
yes, exactly. for a woman, the thought of being sexual with an ugly man is repulsive. a guy acting seductive who is ugly is replsive. a good analagy that you can understand is, would a fat ugly ***** acting seductive around you turn you on or make your d1ck shrivel up? the answer is it would make you vomit and shrivel your d1ck up. Same applies to women. looks are a must to get layed.
I talked to some 9/10 chicks and they said to them, looks don't matter. Although this is a small hand pick, it shows that for some women it doesn't matter. Although for others, it's different. Some girls go for looks, some don't.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
"But one woman's 10 is another's 3. the woman still looks at his face, body and style thinks "ooh, hes got nice eyes, hes cute etc." even though another woman will think his eyes/face/body/style is ugly. THe one who thinks you have a nice face/body will give you a chance, the one who thinks your ugly wont do **** with you despite your "great game skills", theres nothing you can do. Does that make sense?"

NO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!! AND YOU DON'T EITHER!!
dude, are you trying to discredit yourself? your last posts were bullshyte, now your trying to be audacious about it, and go out and try to say that its untrue that women have different tastes? are you crazy? so you think all women think brad pitt is hot? got news for ya buddy, not all women do, some think hes ugly. again, one womans 10 is anothers 3. youre --> :crazy: if you dont beleive that women have different tastes in what the consider a hot face, hot body, hot style a hot guy.

Women don't fvck guys based on that....a guy with nice eyes, a nice car, a nice outfit...will get some attention, hell I'm not even attracted to guys (Lance Bass) but I might look at him because he just stands the fvck out.....but if the guy doesn't have the seductive/sexual attitude behind it HE'S DONE....meaning, it wasn't the LOOK that really gets the job done, it's the sexual/seductive stuff.

Again, LOOKS = Nice clothes, clean, groomed, smelling nice...thats motafvckin it.
man you just need to retire your keyboard! Youre spewing nonsense! youre distorting the meaning of what it means to be good looking and you are denying evident facts, such as women have different tastes in what is good looking.

Do you NOT KNOW...a girl can REJECT A GUY then fvck him five minutes later? DO YOU NOT KNOW...a girl can SAY " I hate that guy" THEN FVCK HIM FIVE MINUTES LATER.....Do you NOT KNOW...a girl can SAY A GUY IS FVCKIN UGLY...then fvck him five minutes later.
a guy can do the same thing, but we still know men require a woman to be good looking to fvck her.

God of Gettin Layed I speak from experience, wtf are you speaking from, your azz???
I speak from experience AND logic. you claim to know experience (im skeptical of this) but it is evident that you dont know what logic is. so really, your just full of it.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonjuanForever, oh boy, lol
DonJuanForever said:
Again, LOOKS = Nice clothes, clean, groomed, smelling nice...thats motafvckin it.
This right here proves you are delusional, you keep claiming looks are only based on if your groomed and wearing nice clothes. Its like, you cant get it through your 6 inch thick skull that being good looking also encompasses having a sexy body, ie abs, muscles, a hot face, ie sexy eyes, nice lips, chisled face. When a woman says "ooooh, hes hot", you better beleive that she likes this guys eyes. sure, shell probably like his style too, but she likes his eyes as well. You keep trying to omit this in your crooked, distorted, fvcked up definition of what looks are. Youre wrong for that son. get your definition straight.

Something tells me that your ugly, and this fvcked up excuse for a definition of looks is how you rationalize away that your really an ugly man. if looks only encompass how groomed you are and how you dress, than its easy for any guy to become "good looking", Im sure you like it that way dontcha? The fact is, looks also include traits that you cant change, ie facial features, height. But thats the nature of the beast, thats the way of life. Some people are dealt a **** hand. ITs supposed to be like that, not everyone can be a winner in the game of life. get over it. some men will be ugly no matter what they do with their style and grooming habits.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I talked to some 9/10 chicks and they said to them, looks don't matter. Although this is a small hand pick, it shows that for some women it doesn't matter. Although for others, it's different. Some girls go for looks, some don't.
that may be one of the worst things ive read from anyone on this site........how naive are u?

a)girls dont wanna look like shallow sluts, and they'll ALWAYS say looks dont matter
b)never judge a girl on wat she says, judge her on her ACTIONS
c)9/10 chicks told U looks dont matter, and then they went and fcuked a good looking guy

ALL girls go for looks THE VERY FIRST INSTANT THEY SEE A GUY. It is THEN that they decide whether they even care to find out if the guy is sweet, confident, funny, amazing personality and so on

godofgettinglayed - perfect analogy, just like one i made about ALL OF U GUYS WOULD NEVER EVER HOOK UP WITH A UG2 WHOS BEING SEDUCTIVE........ud never give a girl like that any kind of chance romantically, NEVER

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
and you cant trust what women say, becuase they lie to protect their reputation and how you perceive them. thats a common response to that question. Women often dont want to seem superficial or shallow. you need to ask the brutally honest women, they tell it like it is, youll definitly hear, "yeah, I couldnt live with myself if I dated a guy who wasnt good looking". THats an actual response I got from a hot woman who was obviously one of those brutally honest types. I could tell she was honest becuase she has that "Im a *****, and I dont care if I seem cruel" attitude.

Although, not all women are exactly alike, there are some hot women that dont care about looks, but theyre a small minority of the population, you have to fish for them. ugly women are forced to not care about looks, becuase if they became picky, they wouldnt get any dates, so they dont count.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
god of getting layed - the only thing that cant be changed from ugly to hot is the face.......all other aspects, from abs to muscles to tan to clothes to smell to hair CAN be changed by ANYONE

thus a guy whos a 3 can ALWAYS become a 7, and never attain a 10 simply cuz of his ugly face, but the rest can still all be in place and make him successful

i said it once and ill say it again - if YOU are a guy and ur a 7/8, u have NO business going after a chick thats fat or ugly, rated a 2/3

so WTF makes anyone think that a girl thats a 7/8/9 would wanna go for an ugly fat 2/3 guy???

by the way, MY definition of ugly 2/3 guy is the fat and short guys in the video

tall guy was a 6 in my books

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
godofgettinglayed - perfect analogy, just like one i made about ALL OF U GUYS WOULD NEVER EVER HOOK UP WITH A UG2 WHOS BEING SEDUCTIVE........ud never give a girl like that any kind of chance romantically, NEVER
lol, yeah, in fact, if your ugly, acting seductive is actually makes you worse off and is counterproductive. Back to the analagy: which creates more shrinkage in your d1ck? the fat ugly b1tch acting normal, or the fat ugly b1tch acting sexual and seductive? the answer is the the fat ugly b1tch who acts seductive is more of a turn off.

But if shes hot, the hottie that acts seductive is hotter than the equally hot hottie who acts normal. so it seems acting seductive exagerates your natural attractiveness. if your hot, it makes you hotter, if your ugly, it makes you uglyier.

But at the end of the day, theres nothing that he can do to change the womans mind. acting seductive will not work, in fact, itll actually make you worse off

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't you ever had a convo with your male friends saying you think a girl is hot, and he's like "no she's not," or some other time one of your friends think a girl is hot, but you think she's not? I have it happen all the time. When Leo Decaprio was the bomb, I heard girls saying they don't like him, they think he's ugly, he's a pretty boy.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
Haven't you ever had a convo with your male friends saying you think a girl is hot, and he's like "no she's not," or some other time one of your friends think a girl is hot, but you think she's not? I have it happen all the time. When Leo Decaprio was the bomb, I heard girls saying they don't like him, they think he's ugly, he's a pretty boy.
yeah, I know what your talking about. I already point out in my posts that peoples tastes arent exactly the same, explaining why its still possible to be "ugly" and get hot women AND for skips theory to hold true: you just gotta look hard and find a girl who personally happens to find you good looking.

All the ugly gurus like mystery and tyler durden etc have mastered this technique of playing the numbers game. but they attribute their success to their "game" and that "looks dont matter", poor fools are lost.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
rrrrr said:

YES, even tho ive never thought a girl is UGLY when a friend of mine said shes HOT.......ive either thought shes hot too, or at the very worst thought she was decent/ok.........however i do have a couple of guy friends who are 4/10 or so, and i seen them hook up with 3s and 4s, and THEY say she was cute (low standards)......

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Although, not all women are exactly alike, there are some hot women that dont care about looks, but theyre a small minority of the population, you have to fish for them. ugly women are forced to not care about looks, becuase if they became picky, they wouldnt get any dates, so they dont count.
You estimate this proprtion at 5 -10% and some say higher. Whatever the true percentage, if it was so easy to divide half the population, if you want to get hot chicks (who doesn't?) should you give up in the face of these unfriendly odds and or sarge on til you find one that digs you?

Next the uninterested, make the best of yourself and get confident around women (hot or not) so that when a good one comes along you have your best chance of mutual attraction. Can we all agree on this and put this thread out of its misery?

Status
Not open for further replies.