Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
a girl wont care bout seeing ur value if she first sees u and thinks ur ugly, unless she knows of ur value beforehand
Wrong. Throw what the hell she wants out the window, you get in there and make the impression. Her 1st impression is not the entire deal, every man with skills can turn any situation into a winner, regardless of his looks. Looks are important, but as has been said 50 fvcking times in this thread, it's not everything. Just because you were a failure, doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

You're putting too much emphasis on the female and disregarding a male's abilities.

And on the celebrity comment, they aren't that different. Male celebrities still have schlongs, female celebrities still have pvssies. They are human, not a bunch of aliens.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I look good, I do feel sorry for ugly peeps... maybe one day i'll post my pics ;)

PS
Fransisco, that's not proof that's VALUE

-Cod3r
Whatever it is, it sure the hell ain't looks! It's probably because he's black... :rolleyes:

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to say these are pretty interesting videos. I think looking good helps but that's just one aspect of how well your game is with women.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably right around average when it comes to looks, but my bulge is well above average.

Maybe I get girls because they are too busy staring at my crotch to actually have a conversation with me, or maybe they just dont want to talk and want to get straight down to business.

I think I've been fooling myself with this whole being a DJ stuff and really it has just been my package this whole time.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
I'm probably right around average when it comes to looks, but my bulge is well above average.

Maybe I get girls because they are too busy staring at my crotch to actually have a conversation with me, or maybe they just dont want to talk and want to get straight down to business.

I think I've been fooling myself with this whole being a DJ stuff and really it has just been my package this whole time.
my bulge is bigger than yours.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if a girl is an hb9, why would she want to even bother with a guy whos ugly if she can have ANY really hot guy any time! im talking about initially seeing the guy, the first 2 seconds of face to face interaction
You are using logical reasoning and women are not logical. Women don't think the same way men do. I don't see way you can't accept that.

Ugly and yes even misformed men can have succes with hot women (without money or fame, just skills and appearence). Most of 'em won't, I agree, and of course you're more fortunate when you have good looks but it's definetly possible for anyone.

Reaction score
On Wayne Elises' website he says there were plenty of things that they couldn't show on TV, partly due to obvious time constraints but mainly because some women wouldn't sign releases allowing them to show them. According to Elise, there were several kisses that they couldn't show on the program and "at least" one of the guys got laid. Yes, one got laid. They were WBAFCs and one of them managed to get laid after developing his skills. If the show proves anything it is that looks matter very little...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that was that tall guy with his wine did all those kisses and got laid.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hammahamma said:

For all you guys who aren't so "good-looking" (according to skips standards), who gives a ****? Go out and have the time of your life anyway. If you can't get the ladies then go out and have fun with your boys. If you don't have friends to chill with then join a gym or a basketball league. Have some fun with your life. Use this site for what it is. Personally, I find it good for when I'm done my work, get back from the gym, and am just chilling out on the comp w/ nothing else to do. It's entertaining, sometimes inspirational, and once in a while informative. But don't make it your life. Get out and do real things, accomplish real goals, and you'll feel much better about yourself.
Words for all of us jokers to live by!
Not until you're truly content with yourself will you ever find happiness and some stupid bytch will not bring you happiness. If anything, she'll bring you misery :crackup:

LIVE LIFE ON YOUR OWN. Anything else is ice on the cake, don't expect it and don't wait for it.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Distant Light - ugly guys DO suck....cuz they can always do somethin about it and they DONT (unlike me, when i was ugly, i DID do somethin about it!!!)

just like YOU, ALL OF U think that ugly girls suck too.....ud never approach an ugly girl with the intent of gettin her # and then taking her out on a date, right????

answer that yes or no please
You're not getting it at all, your sounding like a KBJ now, and anyone who agrees that you have to look good in order to get hot girls.

EXPLAIN how is all this sh!t that we learn works? Why does it work? If you supposedly have to be good looking to get those 9s and 10s. This is why I like TD's sh!t because he explains the sh!t behind it.

Why can you get away with slapping a girl's ass in less than 5 mins? Why can you approach a set with 4 guys and 1 girl in it and take the girl out of the group and leave the 4 men confused? Why do girls get LMR?

Not once do you hear, YOU CAN"T DO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE AVERAGE TO GOODLOOKING. If that was the case everything we do and learn on these sites is a waste because then none of it logically speaking would work.

That would mean if a ugly guy was to get crazy social proof then he shouldn't be able to get girls attracted. The reason why I'm 100% sure that they are right when they say Attraction is an emotional state is because if you've ever been in the field you will notice you can get the girl super attracted get the number and everything but when you call that attraction will not be their because it subsided. I've seen Attraction swings go high in low in less than a second.

If you believeing looks are important then your just making an excuse and if you're a guy who is ugly and believe that your not getting the results because your ugly then I laugh at you for how irrational you are.

Seriously if your believeing that looks is important and that being good looking is the only way your going to get 9s and 10s then JUST LEAVE ALL THESE SITES because your not going to find much help then, because Girls aren't worried much about looks. PERSONALITY IS 3times more important than your LOOKS. Most of the sh!t that your learning on here is how to use your personality and work with her emotional brain.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u can slap a girl's ass and be the life of the party and loved by all, but if a girl thinks ur totally ugly rite away, then ull have no chance to get laid (im talkin bout extreme cases, such as a guy whos a 3 going for a girl whos a 9, because it IS possible if the odds are more like guy is a 5 and girl is a 7/8)

YES u can get #s from hot girls if ur ugly with the rite attitude, BUT these girls arent givin u their #s cuz they wanna fvck u

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
YES u can get #s from hot girls if ur ugly with the rite attitude, BUT these girls arent givin u their #s cuz they wanna fvck u
OK. You are 100% correct. I guess I can just go hang myself now. Wanna join me? :wave:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
arlanda, if ur not ugly then u got nothin to worry about........wen i say ugly, i dont mean average, i dont mean ok, i mean 300lbs with ****ed up hair and smelly clothes OR 5'11 120 lbs skinny as shyt with too much facial hair....UGLY - and yet they are motivated to go approach hotties and think they can succeed???

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And how many people UGLY like that do you know? Statistically, they should be as rare as super-hot guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Normal_distribution_pdf.png

We all see your point but we don't understand why you care so much! You aren't that bad looking so if you are having some problems with ladies it ain't because of the looks. Or do you just get some weird kick out of people agreeing with you? You are bordering with trolling here. Seriously, cut it right now. You're not helping anyone.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
well THIS particular thread, i made it to video evidence what ive been saying all along about looks........part of me also just wants people to watch these videos and have a good laugh lol

Super_geek

Don Juan
Reaction score
arlanda said:
And how many people UGLY like that do you know? Statistically, they should be as rare as super-hot guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Normal_distribution_pdf.png

We all see your point but we don't understand why you care so much! You aren't that bad looking so if you are having some problems with ladies it ain't because of the looks. Or do you just get some weird kick out of people agreeing with you? You are bordering with trolling here. Seriously, cut it right now. You're not helping anyone.
Im gonna have to get technical here, and correct you.

well, youre assuming that the probability density function that would describe the probability of a guy having a certain attractiveness value is going to be normal. Your assumption that ugly guys are equally probable as really hot guys will be the same will be true of the PDF is normal. But what if its not?!!
In, fact, its more likely to not be. It could be some multimodal PDF which would kill that assumption of yours, ugly guys may be more common than hot guys, or vice versa, the PDF could be a complex distribution!

Second, you gave a link to a guassian distribution, well the problem with that is that guassians are used if the range is negative infinity to positive infinity. But a guy's attractiveness will never be negative!!!; we usually measure a guys attractiveness on a positive valued scale of 1-10. So to correct you, you would use a gamma distribution for modeling a PDF on the probability of a guys attractiveness. a Gamma distribution has a range of 0 through positive infinity, ideal for when something can never be negative.

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
http://attraction-chronicles.blogspo...ode-video.html

WeakGame made a wonderful thread with these 5 little videos of guys approaching girls. You all know what i think about looks, as ive made 3 threads about it the last 2 days. I seriously want u to watch these videoes, hell even watch just one, and then tell me what u think. DO NOT FLAME.

Tall Guy - he is TALL, thats a good thing, hes not ugly, and hes skinny, but that still makes him wat id say a 6/10.........he sucked at first naturally due to approach anxiety, and then in the end he made out with an hb6 - a girl who matches his looks......and i noticed they showed him getting #s from hb6s and hb7s..........which PROVES MY ****IN POINT - HE PLAYED THE GIRLS WHO ARE IN HIS LEAGUE

SHort Guy - il lcall him a 3/10 cuz his legs r deformed and hes wayyy too short. He got instantly rejected by every girl he tried to day approach....why? cuz they saw him and had ZERO interest in his looks from the get go, and any conversation that followed, was just the girl not tryin to be a ***** cuz SHE FELT BAD FOR HIM........when a girl feels bad for u and talks to u, ummm NO that does NOT count as a good approach. In the end i noticed he got better, he had girls laughing at the bar, he was being cool and less nervous......but they had no sexual interest in him, they were just being nice cuz they felt bad for him. Also notice he didnt approach anyone over hb8, and the less hot a girl was, the more receptive she was, but still even the hb6s made up their mind about not wantin to **** this guy the second they saw his looks. My point proven again

Fat Guy - hes a 1.5/10, hes HORRIBLY disgusting looking, needs to lose 150lbs, and hes my favorite one to prove my point even further. Of course, in the first 4 videos, every approach he made, the girl instantly gave him a WTF look, meaning WTF U DOING APPROACHING ME U UGLY FAT ****.....a couple were slightly nice and talked to him for less than a minute, so as not to make him feel so bad for being so pathetic..........the kid is disgusting, needs to shape up, yet hes approaching hb7s and hb8s??? MY POINT PROVEN AGAIN - the second each girl saw him, she did not care what he had to say the least bit, he was done, cuz he was out of every single girls league.....the only "good" approach he had was in the 5th video, at the bar, where he engaged an hb8 (yes i thought she was quite cute) in some nice convo, then started to kiss her ass all AFC like, and she just sat there saying "yup, ok, umm w/e but thanks". When he first said hi, did u think she was interested in him??? **** NO, she only thought he'd b a friend, which is exactly why she felt so awkward when he started kissing her ass so much. She gave him a pity #, as was told 2 minutes later, they never saw each other again. Dont see the success in that.

In the end of the 5th video, i saw this kid trying to kiss 2 girls on the lips and they both turned their cheeks, cuz its veru obvious no matter how cool he may have acted, THEY DIDNT WANNA KISS THE GUY WHO IS A 1.5/10!!! (they were both 7s)

Weakgame, i dont kno why u think these videos disprove me, when in fact they prove me correct 100% in every way. Id like to see responses from all of u after watching these videos. And keep in mind what i said about girls instantly rejecting any chance of interest in a guy if hes alot worse looking than her. Forget that I am the one posting this, i dont want flaming.....i want REAL responses to this.
Real responses require a decent argument to begin with. You've obviously got a ridicilous false frame. Don't put your negative beliefs here. Alot of you guys on here are obviously KBJ otherwise you'd realize how truly simple it is to date beautiful girls. Get your lives together.

Status
Not open for further replies.