Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
random obvious thought of the day - a good looking guy with a great personality will have infinitely moer success with good looking girls than an "ugly" guy with the same great personality

pity #s dont equal success
1st date dinners where u pay for the girl and never see her dont equal success
3 "dates" of hanging out and kinoing without even a single kiss dont exual success
talking to a 10/10 for 10 minutes on the street, her smiling, and then saying "gotta run, have a nice day" does NOT ****IN EQUAL SUCCESS

YES, UGLY GUYS can do the above 4 things with ease, and all that does is prove that they ARENT SUCCESSFUL!

sex = success
girlfriend = success

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a retarded arguemnt.

Anybody who does not agree with Skip = Ugly.

It's obvious, too obvious.

Skip and God are not saying you can never get laid if your not a model.

He's saying it matters lol obviously. It's not the be all end all, but we all have eyes.. so it matters.

There would be no such things as models if looks never mattered everybody would be fat and we'd all roll around like jaba the hut trying to be the coolest blob in the room with our awesome skills.. lol

This arguement is dumb, but I think the reason for it is a misconception of what the other person is saying.. not that everybody is denying the existance of eyes.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
??

skip2mylou781 said:
that may be one of the worst things ive read from anyone on this site........how naive are u?

a)girls dont wanna look like shallow sluts, and they'll ALWAYS say looks dont matter
b)never judge a girl on wat she says, judge her on her ACTIONS
c)9/10 chicks told U looks dont matter, and then they went and fcuked a good looking guy

ALL girls go for looks THE VERY FIRST INSTANT THEY SEE A GUY. It is THEN that they decide whether they even care to find out if the guy is sweet, confident, funny, amazing personality and so on

godofgettinglayed - perfect analogy, just like one i made about ALL OF U GUYS WOULD NEVER EVER HOOK UP WITH A UG2 WHOS BEING SEDUCTIVE........ud never give a girl like that any kind of chance romantically, NEVER
Then why is it she is open about sex? She isn't afraid to tell me, when she sleeps with other guys. She calls me a slut, so I will make sexual advances.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually..

Bvbidd said:
This is such a retarded arguemnt.

Anybody who does not agree with Skip = Ugly.

It's obvious, too obvious.

Skip and God are not saying you can never get laid if your not a model.

He's saying it matters lol obviously. It's not the be all end all, but we all have eyes.. so it matters.

There would be no such things as models if looks never mattered everybody would be fat and we'd all roll around like jaba the hut trying to be the coolest blob in the room with our awesome skills.. lol

This arguement is dumb, but I think the reason for it is a misconception of what the other person is saying.. not that everybody is denying the existance of eyes.
Most females, find me good looking. 9/10 girls have actually suggested sleeping with me. So as to break up with their finance or boyfriend.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it?

That Brad Pitt had problems getting a date until he became famous? I also know of good looking guys that had/have problems with girls.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is beyond disgusting.

Seriously, i've lost so much respect for so many people through this thread. I could go to a fvcking kindergarten and meet more mature people.

I'll say this for the 35235091st time, and I dare someone to disagree with it.

Looks matter. Attitude matters. Everything matters! It's a whole package deal.

I see so many holes in a lot of your arguements, and a lot of people backtracking on what they have said. There is no winner in this arguement, because someone will always feel compelled to be a retard and bring up invalid points.

End this, it's a waste of time, space, energy and life.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point.

KillaCam said:
This is beyond disgusting.

Seriously, i've lost so much respect for so many people through this thread. I could go to a fvcking kindergarten and meet more mature people.

I'll say this for the 35235091st time, and I dare someone to disagree with it.

Looks matter. Attitude matters. Everything matters! It's a whole package deal.

I see so many holes in a lot of your arguements, and a lot of people backtracking on what they have said. There is no winner in this arguement, because someone will always feel compelled to be a retard and bring up invalid points.

End this, it's a waste of time, space, energy and life.

This arguement could go forever, I pretty much agree with your points.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
This arguement could go forever, I pretty much agree with your points.
It sure could.

Wow, agreement, never thought I would see that in this thread.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think this thread should be locked?

Moderators please lock this thread.

Reaction score
Killa Cam it is a waste.......

There's really 2 outlooks on life occurring throughout this thread.

Skip, God, and Bvbidd say, "If you look like a sloppy, fat, ugly guy....no matter of sexual state or any state would work for you." I agree.

They say that it comes down to looks, a guy that's a 7 will always get a 7, etc...a guy that's a 3 shouldn't even consider a hb9.

The wrong thinking in their reasoning, is that if I'm fat, short, big ears, big nose....I can't get a hot chick. The thing is, I can't get a hot chick if those things effect my confidence and appearance.

So what if a guy is overweight, have you never seen some overweight guys that dress very geared (as we say) and behavior very cool and seductive.....I have friends like that who get laid all the time.

What I'VE been trying to say, is that LOOKS do matter, but it's more looks to the clean, dressy, geared portion....not the I have brad pitt's abs stuff that skip and god are saying.

Listen...I don't have a reason to lie, I don't get a commission off this, I'm just sharing my experiences.

skip and bvbidd are some of my favorite guys here, and god of getting laid I've actually READ some of his posts from my PVSSY EATER days, I look up to all 3 of these guys.....but I don't really think they are speaking from experiences in the field, but more from WHAT THEY THINK.

When I post, I always try to talk about WHAT HAPPENED...remember my flame with Delta? He got on here and argued me down about "attraction" yet he couldn't get laid??? Does that make sense? He opened said he couldn't get laid, then how can you tell anybody what attraction is?

I just think skip, god, and bvbidd are not talking from experiences with women, but more from their own viewpoints, OPINIONS, and beliefs. I get laid, my boys do (some are white, some black, some indian)....and we are not models, I really consider myself to be in the LOOKS department a 6.5...but my seductive/sexual state really takes me to the 9/10 level.

Now, can we drink a beer and start a new discussion? Lol...we're all right, or matter of fact, let's just say I'm wrong for the hell of it.

Let's agree with you guys, Looks are what it is.....maybe that will motivate me to get a 6 pack instead of the 4 pack I've had for a while now, lol...damn I can't get those bottom abs man!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
djf - all experience talk here

also, u missed the part where i agree with u on sexual state sealing the deal, but its ur LOOKS that make the girl not run away after the first 2 seconds of initial introduction

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
The wrong thinking in their reasoning, is that if I'm fat, short, big ears, big nose....I can't get a hot chick. The thing is, I can't get a hot chick if those things effect my confidence and appearance.

What I'VE been trying to say, is that LOOKS do matter, but it's more looks to the clean, dressy, geared portion....not the I have brad pitt's abs stuff that skip and god are saying.
Please stop posting to this thread. you make such stupid statements. Your acting like ugly guys dont get layed becuase they have low confidence, as if its all about the mindset. BULL FVCKING SH1t. If your ugyl, your not getting layed becuase the girl is repulsed by your uglyness get it? confidence aint got nothing to do with it.

And for the 1000th time, looks are about your face and body and style. in fact, when it comes to how you dress, it has way more to do with the actual style that youre sporting than the degree of cleanliness and dressyness. Why do you keep leaving that part out? is your skull like 12 inches thick?!!!!!!!!

Dude, youre way off about everything. Theres no way you get layed. stop replying KBJ!!!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
god of gettign laid - djf is right about sexual state being what gets u laid after u meet the girl

but donjuanforever - any hot girl will INSTANTLY judge u by looks before she even gives a **** about ur sexual state, and if she approves of ur looks, then ull have a chance to get sexual with her, but if she disproves the instant she sees u (aka face too ugly, body too outta shape, clothing too geeky, smells bad, or a combination of more than 1 of these), then THATS IT - REJECTED DUE TO BEING TOO UGLY FOR HER

its ok, wed do the same thing to ugly girls if they had the balls to approach a good looking guy, we'd SHOOT THEM DOWN due to their lack of looks

u are both right tho

Reaction score
God of gettin laid, YOU STOP POSTING. Understand, YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE....NO FIELD TIME.....NO NOTHING......(did you read that?) YOU NEED TO GO OUT IN THE FIELD MORE........

Your theory svcks, you svck, and you GET NO AZZ, I know you don't get no azz because your "theory" on getting azz is WRONG.

"Your acting like ugly guys dont get layed becuase they have low confidence, as if its all about the mindset. BULL FVCKING SH1t. If your ugyl, your not getting layed becuase the girl is repulsed by your uglyness get it? confidence aint got nothing to do with it."

You are a BITTER, LITTLE BOY. Get over it. Personality and Attitude gets you laid.....now go back and finish poppin your creatine pills and lifting bar bells while I KEEP getting svcked off each night.

"And for the 1000th time, looks are about your face and body and style. in fact, when it comes to how you dress, it has way more to do with the actual style that youre sporting than the degree of cleanliness and dressyness. Why do you keep leaving that part out? is your skull like 12 inches thick?!!!!!!!!"

No my dyck is. You are too fvckin dumb and REFUSE TO GO OUT IN THE FIELD..so arguing with you is pointless right? You don't sarge, I know you don't, if you did, you wouldn't be so fvckin caught up on LOOKS...which are 8% of the fvckin reason you got laid. Dress nice, clean, smell nice, be groomed, I'm not repeating myself.....YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE, you want to make up for it in your 5 hour gym workouts, well that overweight "fat guy" with a great seductive attitude will out do your azz any day!!

"Dude, youre way off about everything. Theres no way you get layed. stop replying KBJ!!!!"

No you stop BREATHING. This forum is turning into complete and utter SHYT. 80% of you, are guys who DON'T SARGE ENOUGH....instead you come on here and continue to post "advice" that's so not FVCKING EXPERIENCED ADVICE..it makes no sense.

Delta posts threads on "attraction" but doesn't get laid.
Dasani Water posts threads on "spending money on women" as if that's something to brag about, then he wants to be me (black).
Then theres you guys, the "LOOKS MEAN IT ALL" shyt crowd, who make 1,000 of threads on LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING...if looks were everyhthing, lets all just workout in the gym like crazy for YEARS to get our 6 pack, let's get plastic surgery, and let's go out and buy expensive clothes because according to YOU GUYS...that's the only fvckin way I'm getting laid.

I guess the bytches I fvck and the chicks I interact with are not chicks then.

You know what, I'm just at the point where I'm just about DONE WITH THIS FVCKIN FORUM.

How long does it take to be in the field before you understand....it's my vibe, attitude, and behavior that gets the most success, looks are a small portion.

But when you sit your azz on a computer all fvckin day and don't sarge.....or when you go sarge, if all you do is WATCH OTHER GUYS...then you know NOTHING...absolutely fvckin NOTHING....

Skip and Bvbidd I will forgive, God I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!! You've been here toooo god damn long to still believe this AFC SHYT! A member 3 fvckin years....yet, you still talk like an inexperienced jackazz...

Fvck off, don't talk to me no more

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
djf - y r u ignoring what i am saying and yelling back and forth with god of getting laid?

DONT U GET IT THAT U ARE BOTH RIGHT!!!

its just looks come FIRST, then comes the attitude and sexual state that gets u laid

you're both right, in fact we are ALL right, but lets stop the hatin u guys dont even kno each other, u just misunderstand each other's arguments, but i understand them both very well, im not gonna rephrase again what i said, just go look at my last 2 posts about how you are BOTH RIGHT

if u dont wanna look, heres another quick summary:

Looks - get ur foot in the door and makes the girl NOT disqualify u sexually

Attitude/Sexual State - after the girl likes ur looks, THIS is how you get laid, whether it takes 2 hours 2 days or 2 months - just the good looks wont get you laid, but the COMBINATION of the girl initially being attracted to you physically + the right sexual attitude to follow IS HOW YOU GET LAID

so, you are both right, but you both dont understand each other

simple

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you guys meet up? Play "who get's more #s in an hour" chill and hang out.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
10 Pages...

204 Replies...

Ridiculous...

Sarge On...
Yeah it is pretty bad, but look at the good side. Maybe now this will be his last "all about looks thread" instead of starting a new one everyday.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever,

Sometimes I don't agree with ya. But that post was on the money.

bvbidd, skipmylou and god of getting "layed", please take the time to reflect on some of your posts and rethink yourselves. Either that or just stop posting.

One thing tho, Delta generally knows what he's talking about. Just because he disagreed with you on one (unimportant) issue, that makes him a KJ? don't think so.

p.s also, don't be so quick to judge people man. I remember one thread where you attacked me over basically nothing. I never said I believed in martial arts, and I never said I was an awesome fighter - you totally misread what I wrote. So just be careful.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh.. Rethink to ourselves?

WTF

We have a serious problem because we belive people use eyes? Huh? Not quite sure I follow The Juan and O.

This thread should be closed. They BOTH matter. This arguement is stupid.

I also find it funny how DJF keeps arguing that looks are like only 8% and then talks about his abs. lol.. as if normal guys have abs at all.

Anyway, this is stupid. Your both right.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No dont close this thread, because then he will only make more threads. Close all his other threads and other threads about looks or merge them all in here so those guys who like talking about looks have the one big thread, instead of 20 small ones and us guys who are sick of the looks matter threads only have to deal with seeing 1.

I think a mod should consider my idea

Status
Not open for further replies.