Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

looking your best all the time?

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
for instance, on a normal day going to school or work, should you try to look your best. i normally don't gel my hair because it seems as if i'm making too much of an effort, unless i'm going out at night

also, i've started wearing much more casual clothing, like just a tshirt and jeans or trackies to uni. do u think i should make more of an effort than this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
gel is gay. makes your hair look wet all day. very gay.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Tails
gel is gay. makes your hair look wet all day. very gay.
wax then
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
good boy. wax is good. even though i don't use it. friend uses it. makes his hair look natural but styled.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
so should i use wax everyday to uni or is that overthetop?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
lol. err dude... don't do things you don't want to just because of looking good for others.

i dress up nice for myself not for others. they can kiss my ass. or if i don't shave and i think i should? i don't. i will shave when i feel like it.

so don't do things just because you think other people might like what they see. but for yourself. but it's nice to look good if you wanna attract girls. just look reasonably dressed well. don't go spiking your hair with all this gelly ****. just make it look good. use wax everyday, do what YOU want. wax isn't such a bad thing. but i use conditioner for my hair cause i like the smell and it also makes it look good and styled :p
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I admit, I really enjoy making an effort wherever I go. I groom, wear designer aftershaves and dress well every day I leave the house. From what people have told me, I'm generally perceived as a smart and sophisticated person.

It's all about creating a lasting impression and a presence in people's minds. People automatically create their own idea of your personality and your life from your appearance alone.

Think of women you see, but have never spoken to. I'm sure you have your own idea what sort of person they are just by looking at them, no? Which of these women are more attractive?

What's more, dressing well and grooming gives me more confidence as it can affect your perception of yourself. If you start to believe you are a classy and sophisticated person, you'll find it much easier to act this way.
 
Top