Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long weekend with LTR

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Me: Yo, babe. I´m picking you up at your house this date and time. I´m taking you out for a bite.

Her: Sure.

The day of, I´m driving towards her house. I´m about halfway when she sends me a text:

Her: I´m @ the pharmacy. I left the door open for you, let yourself in.

So I did. Took out my pone and called her to see if she was still @ the pharmacy. No answer. I put my pone away and turn around. Suddenly there she is, standing completely naked by the bedroom entrance. Nice surprise, kudos to her.

Long story short, we had sex 3 days in a row, just as she was fresh out of the shower (she knows I love that).

Now I´m at work writing this. Nothing to do since I´m a teacher and the students aren´t allowed in the school because of covid19. Oh well, at least I had a Good weekend.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Me: Yo, babe. I´m picking you up at your house this date and time. I´m taking you out for a bite.

Her: Sure.

The day of, I´m driving towards her house. I´m about halfway when she sends me a text:

Her: I´m @ the pharmacy. I left the door open for you, let yourself in.

So I did. Took out my pone and called her to see if she was still @ the pharmacy. No answer. I put my pone away and turn around. Suddenly there she is, standing completely naked by the bedroom entrance. Nice surprise, kudos to her.

Long story short, we had sex 3 days in a row, just as she was fresh out of the shower (she knows I love that).

Now I´m at work writing this. Nothing to do since I´m a teacher and the students aren´t allowed in the school because of covid19. Oh well, at least I had a Good weekend.
Only once per day? I would have been so sore by the end of the first day I might not have been able to do anything on day 2...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Only once per day? I would have been so sore by the end of the first day I might not have been able to do anything on day 2...
Yes, only once per day. I don´t really need more than that.

However, she sometimes wants it several times per day and she either tells me overtly she wants it or she just inititates and escalates; I´m always happy to comply and always make her kum.