“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Long weekend with LTR

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
4,791
Location
Mexico
Me: Yo, babe. I´m picking you up at your house this date and time. I´m taking you out for a bite.

Her: Sure.

The day of, I´m driving towards her house. I´m about halfway when she sends me a text:

Her: I´m @ the pharmacy. I left the door open for you, let yourself in.

So I did. Took out my pone and called her to see if she was still @ the pharmacy. No answer. I put my pone away and turn around. Suddenly there she is, standing completely naked by the bedroom entrance. Nice surprise, kudos to her.

Long story short, we had sex 3 days in a row, just as she was fresh out of the shower (she knows I love that).

Now I´m at work writing this. Nothing to do since I´m a teacher and the students aren´t allowed in the school because of covid19. Oh well, at least I had a Good weekend.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Me: Yo, babe. I´m picking you up at your house this date and time. I´m taking you out for a bite.

Her: Sure.

The day of, I´m driving towards her house. I´m about halfway when she sends me a text:

Her: I´m @ the pharmacy. I left the door open for you, let yourself in.

So I did. Took out my pone and called her to see if she was still @ the pharmacy. No answer. I put my pone away and turn around. Suddenly there she is, standing completely naked by the bedroom entrance. Nice surprise, kudos to her.

Long story short, we had sex 3 days in a row, just as she was fresh out of the shower (she knows I love that).

Now I´m at work writing this. Nothing to do since I´m a teacher and the students aren´t allowed in the school because of covid19. Oh well, at least I had a Good weekend.
Only once per day? I would have been so sore by the end of the first day I might not have been able to do anything on day 2...
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
4,791
Location
Mexico
Only once per day? I would have been so sore by the end of the first day I might not have been able to do anything on day 2...
Yes, only once per day. I don´t really need more than that.

However, she sometimes wants it several times per day and she either tells me overtly she wants it or she just inititates and escalates; I´m always happy to comply and always make her kum.
 
Top