Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long weekend with LTR

Dr.Rocanlover

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Yo, babe. I´m picking you up at your house this date and time. I´m taking you out for a bite.

Her: Sure.

The day of, I´m driving towards her house. I´m about halfway when she sends me a text:

Her: I´m @ the pharmacy. I left the door open for you, let yourself in.

So I did. Took out my pone and called her to see if she was still @ the pharmacy. No answer. I put my pone away and turn around. Suddenly there she is, standing completely naked by the bedroom entrance. Nice surprise, kudos to her.

Long story short, we had sex 3 days in a row, just as she was fresh out of the shower (she knows I love that).

Now I´m at work writing this. Nothing to do since I´m a teacher and the students aren´t allowed in the school because of covid19. Oh well, at least I had a Good weekend.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Me: Yo, babe. I´m picking you up at your house this date and time. I´m taking you out for a bite.

The day of, I´m driving towards her house. I´m about halfway when she sends me a text:

So I did. Took out my pone and called her to see if she was still @ the pharmacy. No answer. I put my pone away and turn around. Suddenly there she is, standing completely naked by the bedroom entrance. Nice surprise, kudos to her.

Long story short, we had sex 3 days in a row, just as she was fresh out of the shower (she knows I love that).

Now I´m at work writing this. Nothing to do since I´m a teacher and the students aren´t allowed in the school because of covid19. Oh well, at least I had a Good weekend.
Only once per day? I would have been so sore by the end of the first day I might not have been able to do anything on day 2...

Dr.Rocanlover

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only once per day? I would have been so sore by the end of the first day I might not have been able to do anything on day 2...
Yes, only once per day. I don´t really need more than that.

However, she sometimes wants it several times per day and she either tells me overtly she wants it or she just inititates and escalates; I´m always happy to comply and always make her kum.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Niiiccce

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, only once per day. I don´t really need more than that.

However, she sometimes wants it several times per day and she either tells me overtly she wants it or she just inititates and escalates; I´m always happy to comply and always make her kum.
Yes better to know when to hold em. Young betas pound and pound until there's no tension left. Comes with age

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"