Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long-term female friend "would you date me"

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will call my friend "Missy" 46yo

Backstory: Missy and I have been friends for few years and I truly enjoy her companionship, we flirt and just have fun together. Few moths ago she announces she wants me to meet her friend and I agree. Start dating said friend(Becky) and actually hit it off rather well, I'm still dating Becky !
Now fast forward few weeks..

Missy invites me out to drink and do our normal stuff. I go into the night knowing this might be a "**** test" or something they schemed up, as Becky is working this night. I did make Becky aware I was going out with our mutual friend

Missy gets drunk, starts saying crazy stuff "I should have scooped you up" "I need a real man like you" I shrug everything off, because I think Becky might just be a quality female. Then boom she tries to kiss and push things.... I then realized this wasn't a **** test of any type!!
This whole thing reminds me that some women will destroy anything if they want to get laid and friendzone can turn into more.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Few days later I hinted to Becky her "friend" asked me if I would date date her. That seems to have lit an even bigger competition within her now!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will call my friend "Missy" 46yo

Backstory: Missy and I have been friends for few years and I truly enjoy her companionship, we flirt and just have fun together. Few moths ago she announces she wants me to meet her friend and I agree. Start dating said friend(Becky) and actually hit it off rather well, I'm still dating Becky !
Now fast forward few weeks..

Missy invites me out to drink and do our normal stuff. I go into the night knowing this might be a "**** test" or something they schemed up, as Becky is working this night. I did make Becky aware I was going out with our mutual friend

Missy gets drunk, starts saying crazy stuff "I should have scooped you up" "I need a real man like you" I shrug everything off, because I think Becky might just be a quality female. Then boom she tries to kiss and push things.... I then realized this wasn't a **** test of any type!!
This whole thing reminds me that some women will destroy anything if they want to get laid and friendzone can turn into more.
If that's what she wanted she should have taken some initiative instead of introducing you to her friend.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She probably thought differently of you until her friend started telling her stuff and then she realized the image she had in her mind of you was all wrong and she became a lot more attracted to you.