"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

lol my boss trynna hit my girlfriend, but we a secret

Blackstar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
This is a funny situation that i just wanna share with u guys.

My boss likes my girlfriend basicly and hes ofcourse trying to bang her, but he dont know that we are going out, (very few people know in the workplace) he told me "damn she fine" and other comments, i asked my girl if he knows and she told me that he do but i dont quite think so.

Anyways this is actually kind of funny to me i dont know why.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
awesome lol, same thing was happening to me. Although he did it on the low he kept asking her.. so what's going on with you and chris? are you guys dateing?

and she would relay this to me and i would laugh.

of course i nexted her LOL
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Know what would REALLY be funny? If I bent you over the living room table and inserted my sweet, sweet man-cheese into your dirty cornhole. Butter that shiet up like it was Thanksgivin day. Party in your ass and I'm invited. Helly yeah!

Tell your gf I said sup.
 

tapout632

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
How does your boss know your girlfriend? Does she also work there?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Blackstar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
yeah we both work in the same place.

No reason for me to next her though, she aint interested in him at all, she got no control over somebody having a crush on her, one of my coworkers wants to bang her too, but she could careless about them, im not worried about it, i actually laugh when i see them spitting game to her cause they just dont know that they got -5 chance.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Good to see you're not fighting or getting emotional over women yoy have no control over.

Good for you my nig.
 

Blackstar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
yeh ive learned a lot thanx to this site. Im sure that if it wasnt cause i joined this site i would be getting mad at her and whatnot, but sousave.com is every man's paradise.

THANX SOSUAVE!
 

Rogerman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Yea I'm trying to get to that point too, It's all in your mind ;)
 
Top