Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lol my boss trynna hit my girlfriend, but we a secret

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a funny situation that i just wanna share with u guys.

My boss likes my girlfriend basicly and hes ofcourse trying to bang her, but he dont know that we are going out, (very few people know in the workplace) he told me "damn she fine" and other comments, i asked my girl if he knows and she told me that he do but i dont quite think so.

Anyways this is actually kind of funny to me i dont know why.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome lol, same thing was happening to me. Although he did it on the low he kept asking her.. so what's going on with you and chris? are you guys dateing?

and she would relay this to me and i would laugh.

of course i nexted her LOL

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Know what would REALLY be funny? If I bent you over the living room table and inserted my sweet, sweet man-cheese into your dirty cornhole. Butter that shiet up like it was Thanksgivin day. Party in your ass and I'm invited. Helly yeah!

Tell your gf I said sup.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does your boss know your girlfriend? Does she also work there?

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah we both work in the same place.

No reason for me to next her though, she aint interested in him at all, she got no control over somebody having a crush on her, one of my coworkers wants to bang her too, but she could careless about them, im not worried about it, i actually laugh when i see them spitting game to her cause they just dont know that they got -5 chance.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you're not fighting or getting emotional over women yoy have no control over.

Good for you my nig.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh ive learned a lot thanx to this site. Im sure that if it wasnt cause i joined this site i would be getting mad at her and whatnot, but sousave.com is every man's paradise.

THANX SOSUAVE!

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm trying to get to that point too, It's all in your mind ;)