"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

LJBFed in weirdest way..

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
So yea, I'd been seeing this cute blonde chick...3 years older than me, though recently divorced from 10 month marriage, she seemed cool enough to try something out with. Anyways, we rushed things along and shes temptin me to ask her to be my chick (mistake #1) so I do, then she becomes my gf. this was about 2 weeks ago or so.

Fast forward to today, she tells me that she had a talk with her best friend (who i kno as well) and she thought that it would be better if we would be friends...in her words, "well not friends but like it was back on the first date..not friends, but not in a relationship either". Her reasoning being that she feels that she hasn't been able to get to know me...

Anyways, what do you think I should do? She told me "I really like you alot", but that when she had gotten married she had rushed the relationship and found out that she didn't know the guy afterwards and thus she doesn't want to rush this...which I agree with, it gives me excuse to holler at other chicks while hollerin at her as well lol...but I'm gonna back off on making out and ish, I don't know what else I should do really...any pointers/advice? Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
An 18 year old kid is going after a Divorcee - Hahahaha, your ass is going to be eaten alive!!!! Leave this girl alone, you are not ready for her - she is a trickster!!!! Hand her over to me and I will put her in her proper place!!
 

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
oh nah, i'm 19 now...forgot to update that hahaha...but yea shes only 22, she admits it was very stupid thing to do (gettin married) and it made me mad skeptical to trying anything with her, but we'll see...anymore thoughts?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Either she is your girl or she is isn't - what is there to discuss? She married and divorced for a reason! Find out!!
 
Top