Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LJBF after first date and escalation

inginocchiati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plating 4 good-looking plain janes will not make it hurt less to lose someone with more personality and skills (+ obviously looks). It will just keep your mind busy.

Besides, when they get hotter + better quality (intelligence, success, saner) the whole game seems to change. There is less flaking, less cancelling dates, less drama, less ghosting, less wait for sex, but there are other disadvantages. For example: see above. So basically, plain jane will not prepare you for the next special one. She will play plain janes' games, but these you already know.

I am not denying the advantages of plate spinning. But I would still be thinking about this.
You are putting the pvssy on a pedestal. There should be no differentiation between what you are calling "plain jane", and "special" ones. They should be equally attractive and intelligent. Otherwise, yes, if you settle for something that is easy to acquire (plain jane), which you are not as attracted to, then obviously you will be thinking about the "special" (more attractive) ones.

In other words, spin 10's (on your scale). If she doesn't have the physical and intellectual attributes that you prefer, then you shouldn't be wasting your time.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plating 4 good-looking plain janes will not make it hurt less to lose someone with more personality and skills (+ obviously looks). It will just keep your mind busy.

Besides, when they get hotter + better quality (intelligence, success, saner) the whole game seems to change. There is less flaking, less cancelling dates, less drama, less ghosting, less wait for sex, but there are other disadvantages. For example: see above. So basically, plain jane will not prepare you for the next special one. She will play plain janes' games, but these you already know.

I am not denying the advantages of plate spinning. But I would still be thinking about this.
There is no special one, that is your entire problem, thinking that there is.

thinktwice

Reaction score
Of course there are special ones. Just use your fear as a compass. Will guide you right to them

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no special one, that is your entire problem, thinking that there is.
Plane jain can be the more intelligent one who keeps better jobs and is socially responsible ( doesn't flake, etc ). She is plain jain because all her attention isn't on her looks. The girls all into their looks use this as a TRAP to snare thirsty men. To gain access to resources they don't deserve. And for preferential treatment.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there are special ones. Just use your fear as a compass. Will guide you right to them
I don't fear any dude. I sure as fvck don't fear any chick that weighs 115 lbs bro...get some fvcking testosterone in your body.

inginocchiati

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't fear the women, themselves. You fear the rejection that comes with a "special one". Funny thing is, it's this fear of rejection that is likely leading to the actual rejection. Self fulfilling prophecy.

I don't fear any dude. I sure as fvck don't fear any chick that weighs 115 lbs bro...get some fvcking testosterone in your body.
What are you trying to prove? That response is filled with insecurity.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't fear the women, themselves. You fear the rejection that comes with a "special one". Funny thing is, it's this fear of rejection that is likely leading to the actual rejection. Self fulfilling prophecy.

What are you trying to prove? That response is filled with insecurity.
I don't need to prove anything. OP thinks the fear he feels when talking with woman is the same feeling others have but that is not correct