Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Living Alone

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being alcoholic while living alone only means that the person has no purpose, no mission and is not at a happy state living by himself.

Other than that, OP, in 9 years from now, you'll look back and thank yourself for choosing to live alone today.

Living alone puts you in an ideal position to truly connect with your inner self, to self-discover yourself, to make friend and make peace with yourself, and to truly make you happy by yourself. You will grow into a better version of yourself living alone.

Of course, you can only achieve this by having for yourself a clear purpose, mission, and a healthy lifestyle.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really focus on self improvement via projects. When I divorced I was in the middle of a home remodel. The deadlines and demolition really gave me focus and an outlet for frustration. Soon I was craving the need to BUILD and CREATE something.

If you have been considering it now is a good time to get a dog. It's something to nurture and not be self centered or wallow in pity.

Make exercise a daily thing. Sweat for at least 30 minutes and raise your heartrate 6 days a week. Strength and cardio both.

Cancel your TV service. Resist the temptation to binge watch series on streaming channels.

Read books

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to embrace being alone instead of being afraid of it. A man can accomplish a lot of 5hit when he doesn't have a woman tying him down. When you don't have a live-in GF, you can focus more on projects, hobbies, and bringing multiple girls to your place to fvck.
Yes, exactly what I think! I've lived alone for years and love it. I've made tons of progress on my goals, and as you say, can bring girls over to hook up with when I want. I could never imagine living with a girlfriend or wife, it would be a huge backwards step. I think living alone is the best bet for men who want to achieve a lot in life and pursue multiple women.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm 26, coming out of 7 yr LTR and about to buy myself an apartment.

Having not lived alone, but planning to live alone for at least 9 years when I hit 35, could you guys share your experiences of living alone. I guess my main conceRn is loneliness (though I am am hardcore introvert who likes his own company).
I always liked living alone too. When I was married, my wife was annoying and I never had much space. The GF is itching to move in, but I kinda dread it as I'd lose my alone time. Once you live alone for over a decade, it may be hard for you to live with someone else. So, prob. only do it for a few years and then reevaluate.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Having not lived alone, but planning to live alone for at least 9 years when I hit 35, could you guys share your experiences of living alone. I guess my main conceRn is loneliness (though I am am hardcore introvert who likes his own company).
Just because you are alone doesn't mean you need to be lonely. A lot of it is just a state of mind.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived alone for 6 years and i loved it. Then my ex moved in. Although it was good having some company and sex of course, i found that i lost my sanctuary, freedom and at times sanity. I am more of an independent person.

Fast forward to today, i sold that house, built another one and live in that now alone. I've told my current girlfriend that we won't be moving in together for the foreseeable future. She just built a house as well and agrees. It's a good deal, as it allows me to bring over other chicks too.

So OP enjoy it, you will gain valuable experience from it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

You have no one to blame when something goes missing. Other than that it can be nice. I lived alone for a bit. Lonely? Nah. You just go hangout with friends or family when lonely.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you are alone doesn't mean you need to be lonely. A lot of it is just a state of mind.
I lived alone for 6 years and i loved it. Then my ex moved in. Although it was good having some company and sex of course, i found that i lost my sanctuary, freedom and at times sanity.
Believe me bro, I know damn well what you mean by "sanity". I have been there as well.