Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Living Alone

Thexadapter

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm 26, coming out of 7 yr LTR and about to buy myself an apartment.

Having not lived alone, but planning to live alone for at least 9 years when I hit 35, could you guys share your experiences of living alone. I guess my main conceRn is loneliness (though I am am hardcore introvert who likes his own company).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Having not lived alone, but planning to live alone for at least 9 years when I hit 35, could you guys share your experiences of living alone. I guess my main conceRn is loneliness (though I am am hardcore introvert who likes his own company).
I have been " alone" almost my whole life. How is it like otherwise? The watching tv and hot female music videos feel nice sometimes.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

So you've been in a live-in relationship since age 19?

Regardless, living alone is great. I'm rarely lonely. Why would I be when I'm such great company? But if I get bored with myself I go out and socialize. It's not hard. Perhaps your fear is of going out solo?

The pros of living alone are innumerable. The cons can be easily mitigated. You'll grow a lot as a man and you may never want to go back.

Hal9000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Living alone is very liberating but no idea why you'd decide right now to live alone for nine years.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got out of a LTR at the beginning of the year. It takes a while to adjust to living alone. I got very used to waking up next to my ex. Try to find some hobbies to keep you busy. Challenge yourself to go out and meet people, both men and women. If you find a place to live in a city, near bars and clubs, there will be plenty of things to do once the lock down ends. I am fortunate to have great neighbors and have been enjoying spending time talking to my neighbors during the lock down. You can always get a dog or a cat to keep you company.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id try to get a place with lots of night life nearby. By the beach or something is nice. It's nice to be able to get out, exercise, have a couple drinks, go home and feel satisfied by knocking out exercise and social life in one shot. Get a place with a community you can participate in. I'd totally case the place out and see how many women live there first. Sucks to live in a community of only married couples. If you get a place in a trendy area it's usually better for a guy your age. Nearby bike riding spots are awesome.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't learn to be with just yourself you're going to have problems. Be careful of being too introverted and withdrawing from the world, this is one of the risks of living alone.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Progress happens when there are minimal distractions. Living alone can support your mission.

Do ninjas live alone? I would guess...yes.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

You are in a great position and welcome to this place. Read your ass off for at least 3 months then start to apply what you learn. In the mean time health and workout and have things going on.

Thexadapter

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing everybody. The words have made a lot of sense.

In reply to @samspade - been living together for 2 years, we spent the first 5 years living with our parents/university.

Desdinova

Reaction score
You need to embrace being alone instead of being afraid of it. A man can accomplish a lot of 5hit when he doesn't have a woman tying him down. When you don't have a live-in GF, you can focus more on projects, hobbies, and bringing multiple girls to your place to fvck.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no problem at all. If anything, it makes work more tolerable. One boss during the day is fine when you don't have a second one at night.
LOL. In 6 months I have been living alone, I have been showing up to work 30 mins earlier. I have been falling behind in my work much less. I have been far less stressed about my work in general. I have been able to focus my free time on hitting the gym, my diet, and my hobbies.

Thexadapter

Reaction score
LOL. In 6 months I have been living alone, I have been showing up to work 30 mins earlier. I have been falling behind in my work much less. I have been far less stressed about my work in general. I have been able to focus my free time on hitting the gym, my diet, and my hobbies.
This is how I envisage life will be. I play football(soccer) weekly, yoga weekly, kickboxing weekly, and workout most days.

With all this being said, it would be useful if anyone could explore the negatives they've experienced?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Living alone while single, young and healthy is truly a blessing. You will never be more able to grow and enjoy life better than this time in your life. It won’t last forever, spend it wisely.

Being alone at old age can be enjoyable but has a lot more things factoring into it: genetics, responsibilities, past risks and mistakes may get in the way of that.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived alone, becareful drink doesn't creep in, believe me it creeps in. you try and justify it

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have lived alone for the last 14 years.

It will be a big change for you at the start, stay social and do lots of outings. You may come to prefer it.

If you find it isn't for you, you can always take in a male roommate

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being alone and being lonely are 2 different things. I have had times in my life where I was around people and felt very lonely and times where I was all by my self and felt completely whole and satisfied. As long as you stay social and busy with projects and hobbies you will be fine and you will grow as a man. @derby1 did give you a very good warning though , I have seen some people that went full alcoholic after living alone for awhile.