Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Literally a 10

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, as soon as i read "took her to movie" a siren went of in my head.

Dose'nt sound good if she has unfollowed you, same thing happened to me today, i had a good time with my girl though. I'm not bothered that she has blocked me because i had a good date with another woman three hours later.

@backseatjuan A woman was begging me to drive into town to meet her. I had drank that night so was over the drink drive limit. A highly thought of member was telling me to that i should of drove in & met her because she was DTF.
I cannot fathom why members advise people to risk losing their licence, job & livelihood just for a woman that might give them a kiss!!

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still young and learning but you NEVER take a girl to a movie for the first date. First dates (especially) are for interacting and getting to know each other. How do you accomplish that if you're sitting next to her for 3 hours not talking? No big deal if she's not old enough to drink, there are 1000 other things you could do that would allow you to get to know her. You could have discussed interesting topics asked her questions and let your personality shine through. Most women are very communicative and silence makes them very uncomfortable and feeling awkward.

Yeah, she seemed kind of serious and cold because it sounds like you didn't do much to make things "fun" which is what all girls want. It's really not a huge surprise she unfollowed you on IG.

Next time, be more creative in your date choices and T-A-L-K to her. It helps to think of fun topics in advance.

Good luck.
Completely agree. I made a mistake making it a movie date. W.E she's long gone and I'm not trippen lol. Usually don't meet with girls as young as her. I always do drinks with other chicks my age. She was BAD though man that was the only thing pissing me off.