"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Literally a 10

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Yeah, as soon as i read "took her to movie" a siren went of in my head.

Dose'nt sound good if she has unfollowed you, same thing happened to me today, i had a good time with my girl though. I'm not bothered that she has blocked me because i had a good date with another woman three hours later.

@backseatjuan A woman was begging me to drive into town to meet her. I had drank that night so was over the drink drive limit. A highly thought of member was telling me to that i should of drove in & met her because she was DTF.
I cannot fathom why members advise people to risk losing their licence, job & livelihood just for a woman that might give them a kiss!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
You're still young and learning but you NEVER take a girl to a movie for the first date. First dates (especially) are for interacting and getting to know each other. How do you accomplish that if you're sitting next to her for 3 hours not talking? No big deal if she's not old enough to drink, there are 1000 other things you could do that would allow you to get to know her. You could have discussed interesting topics asked her questions and let your personality shine through. Most women are very communicative and silence makes them very uncomfortable and feeling awkward.

Yeah, she seemed kind of serious and cold because it sounds like you didn't do much to make things "fun" which is what all girls want. It's really not a huge surprise she unfollowed you on IG.

Next time, be more creative in your date choices and T-A-L-K to her. It helps to think of fun topics in advance.

Good luck.
Completely agree. I made a mistake making it a movie date. W.E she's long gone and I'm not trippen lol. Usually don't meet with girls as young as her. I always do drinks with other chicks my age. She was BAD though man that was the only thing pissing me off.
 
Top