listening to beta-emo music while chilling with a chick

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you've invited her to your place or have been invited to hers, or just relaxing inside your car. Is listening to this kind of music (such as Marilyn, Archive etc) a reflection of your own character?

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually is a reflexion of your mood or troubles but can she really understand?

Obviously if you listen to a sad song, there are some troubles in there that you might not even know about. On the contrary if you listen to something happier you have something to feel happy about! And you also vibe that!

My example for this is, I have 3 different playlists on youtube with songs especially for when I am alone with a woman and I know we will have sex. They are sensual songs that turn the mood in the room the way I want it to be.

Something more, I don't think Manson and Archive are emo music.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally can't stand beta men or their expressions in stuff like music. Whenever a girl turns it on, I turn it off and tell her I don't listen to this garbage... haha...

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
Something more, I don't think Manson and Archive are emo music.
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=NF52fcoIqg4 :(

AttackFormation said:
I personally can't stand beta men or their expressions in stuff like music. Whenever a girl turns it on, I turn it off and tell her I don't listen to this garbage... haha...
:crackup: :crackup:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
:crackup: :crackup:
It's funny, but it's also serious. Watching stuff like the uruk-hais and orcs in lotr and acting along with it, for example here, here and here and many other parts with stuff like the ringwraiths attacking the hobbits at Weathertop, makes me feel better and like I'm exercising my testosterone. It really does.

While doing stuff like unintentionally listening to Ed Sheeran makes me feel anger. I mentally can't stand it.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
My thoughts exactly