"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

List of things that are more important than getting laid

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
533
Reaction score
626
Age
28
Nothing scares me more than failing to fulfill my potential.Nothing.It consumes my every thought and dictates my every action from the moment I open my eyes in the morning to the moment my head hits the pillow after a long day.

Potentially missing out on sex because of this doesn’t worry me.When I achieve all my goals,there won’t be many,if any,girls out of reach.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Look it up.
1638301463725.png

I have the first two fully covered and family from the third. I don't feel like I'm too badly off in the scheme of things.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
1.) Psychological independence and freedom from nature
2.) Respect/self-respect
3.) Family and close friends
4.) Making a lot of money
5.) Life goals


I think this is important to remind oneself of.
Solid list. IMO as a business owner, work/career/education should be near the top because YOU are in control. You also control the ceiling of limitations, or lack thereof.

Family and true friends are priceless. Unfortunately, things can go sideways with family and friends because its a 2 way street.

Having high expectations and standards for yourself should be #1 as it fuels how you allow people to treat you, how you treat others and how you self motivate.

Getting laid should be easy. And it should be a byproduct. If your frame is right, you are social and aren't scared to swing the bat, it requires very little work.

"If you can't change people, change people".
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,393
#1 make your self happy. #2 accomplish your goals. #3. Enjoy lots of women.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
survival of self and bloodline. that leads to women being very high on the list. the exact issue that we all work to mitigate or manage.
 
Top