Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

List of things that are more important than getting laid

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing scares me more than failing to fulfill my potential.Nothing.It consumes my every thought and dictates my every action from the moment I open my eyes in the morning to the moment my head hits the pillow after a long day.

Potentially missing out on sex because of this doesn’t worry me.When I achieve all my goals,there won’t be many,if any,girls out of reach.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Look it up.
1638301463725.png

I have the first two fully covered and family from the third. I don't feel like I'm too badly off in the scheme of things.

Glassguy

Reaction score
1.) Psychological independence and freedom from nature
2.) Respect/self-respect
3.) Family and close friends
4.) Making a lot of money
5.) Life goals

I think this is important to remind oneself of.
Solid list. IMO as a business owner, work/career/education should be near the top because YOU are in control. You also control the ceiling of limitations, or lack thereof.

Family and true friends are priceless. Unfortunately, things can go sideways with family and friends because its a 2 way street.

Having high expectations and standards for yourself should be #1 as it fuels how you allow people to treat you, how you treat others and how you self motivate.

Getting laid should be easy. And it should be a byproduct. If your frame is right, you are social and aren't scared to swing the bat, it requires very little work.

"If you can't change people, change people".

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 make your self happy. #2 accomplish your goals. #3. Enjoy lots of women.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
survival of self and bloodline. that leads to women being very high on the list. the exact issue that we all work to mitigate or manage.