Originally posted by Maybnoob
LMAO At you americans who cant drink till your 21 :crackup:
stfu

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maybnoob
LMAO At you americans who cant drink till your 21 :crackup:
I've been drinking since I was 16. The law hasn't stopped me any.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of americans drink at 16. It adds extra thrill when you aren't suposed to be doing it. lol.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the South we drink strong liquor like fishies :D
And it does add excitement when your not supposed to.... but nobody really cares.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u can make lots of friends drinking.

think of all those people you have to call and apologize to the next day!

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol too true. And if you drink too much you might puke. One night I drank some fruity wine that wa my parents. Well I didn't know not to drink it like beer. lol. But wine sucks. lol.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooohh man, I've been down this road before.

Drinking is liquid confidence, that's for sure. Just don't let it become a crutch, and don't let your drinking get out of hand. There IS a limit to how much you drink, and it's not attractive when you reach that limit. I found that out when we were partying with some hot chicks and I puked all over myself after having 10 shots of vodka (and I'm a lightweight).

Of course I can't drink anymore for the time being because I'm on accutane and I don't want to fvck up my liver.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh I have heard of the dreaded acutane. Ma friend was on it and said it was like birth control for men. But it seemed to work. The accutane I mean. lol

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Ohh I have heard of the dreaded acutane. Ma friend was on it and said it was like birth control for men. But it seemed to work. The accutane I mean. lol
Heh yeah. It works though, I'm dry as a bone and I don't really have any active acne. Not being able to drink is a bummer, but I can hold off for the next 4 months.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Lancelot
Heh yeah. It works though, I'm dry as a bone and I don't really have any active acne. Not being able to drink is a bummer, but I can hold off for the next 4 months.
:eek: four months? dude just use benzoyal peroxide. look through my replies u'll find an explanation of it.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dannowillbookem
:eek: four months? dude just use benzoyal peroxide. look through my replies u'll find an explanation of it.
I used benzoyl peroxide before I went on accutane. I was on the regimen at acne.org that whole time, and it worked for a little while, but then hormones must have kicked in because the acne got a lot worse.

It's all good though, according to my doctor I'll be clear for months after my course (hopefully). I'm clear right now, and that's all I can really wish for!

MystLk

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALWAYS REMEMBER CHILDREN

liqour before beer, your all in the clear.
beer before liqour, youve never felt sicker
and I live down here in florida and im 18 now so i got alot of friends who look 21 so imma hard drinker (151 for life) esp now thats its summer but school is coming up so im cutting down but anytime your at a party with beer and liqour remember that slogan its true and it has helped me plenty.