Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's talk about INTROVERTS and how the current hypersocial society makes it complicate for them to date

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe many users in this forum, myself included, are somehow toward the introvert part of the continuum.

Many by mistake think that introverts are "shy" or "insecure" but none of that is true since introversion and extraversion are connected to the management of energy rather than personality.

This article explains enough about it.

The biggest sign that you're an introvert is that too many social interactions drain you even when you appreciate the company or the time together.

I personally spent many night in night clubs approaching girls and even couple of girls yet that was for few hours.

Any day that required me to spend many hours surrounded and dealing with people (like at school) always pushed me to get back home, lock myself in my room and play videogames while avoiding any contact wheter in person or by phone.

The worse thing for an introvert is a big group of people where you have no means to leave by yourself and all decisions need to be discussed or shared from emotional people that miss the point or cant focus at all.

For example to move from point A to point B, I would rather get on my car and drive 10 hours straight in the night rather than getting a public transport to the airport, perform all the checks and tasks in thr queue, wait there then stay still few hours on the plane then land, get the baggage then a taxi till the destionation.

I can easily say that dating becomes a nightmare in the current time of social media, hypersocial women and generally fixed set of rules with less and less freedom of movement by the year.

I'm 100% sure that many adult me that decided to drop conventional dating did that cause keeping a woman is too much emotional and social labour.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are naturally attracted to charismatic and outgoing personalities. Introverts tend to not have those qualities. The good news is that this is more a question of comfort level. Most "introverts" are typically just not comfortably in that role and it is a matter of coming out of the shell so to speak. The best practice is just making yourself be social and interact. Not even necessarily to get dates. I know this because I used to be fairly introverted up until high school.

Go sit at a bar by yourself and strike up conversations. It actually is incredibly easy. Most people in bars are fully open to friendly conversation - man or woman. Once you master this skill, it really is very little to carry it over to hitting on women.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are naturally attracted to charismatic and outgoing personalities. Introverts tend to not have those qualities. The good news is that this is more a question of comfort level. Most "introverts" are typically just not comfortably in that role and it is a matter of coming out of the shell so to speak. The best practice is just making yourself be social and interact. Not even necessarily to get dates. I know this because I used to be fairly introverted up until high school.

Go sit at a bar by yourself and strike up conversations. It actually is incredibly easy. Most people in bars are fully open to friendly conversation - man or woman. Once you master this skill, it really is very little to carry it over to hitting on women.
Thats not the point, you're talking about shy, inhibited men.

As I said I succesfully approched girls in the club, sometime even in couples (there should be my fields reports from the early 10s with my old nickname), probably @Mike32ct remembers those years.

Most of my sex life has been one night stands or FWB relations.

The problem is not getting or banging the girl, the problem is the maintenance of someone who is generally more social and extroverts.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As I said I succesfully approched girls in the club, sometime even in couples (there should be my fields reports from the early 10s with my old nickname), probably @Mike32ct remembers those years.

The problem is not getting or banging the girl, the problem is the maintenance of someone who is generally more social and extroverts.
Sounds like your problem is more mindset than anything else. Everyone wants (and needs) alone time. But if you are consistently getting tired out to the point where you don't want to ride a bus due to too many people that sounds like there is something more at play. Like anything else, you have to desire cultivating relationships with people (and women specifically). If you just want to bang and call it good and shut yourself in your apartment and play video games, you aren't ever going to have long term success. Doesn't make it "wrong" per se - but you aren't showing the qualities of a true high-SMV (read: social proof) leader that a lot of women will look up to and want to bang. Isolated success here and there or not.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to not be such a big deal, as a man with a good job would always have the chicks' acquaintances wanting to set him up (this only seems to happen now for chicks that are single mommies or single grannies :eek: :eek: :eek:), so he could be a social retard, but the chicks of the day had to take something from the hubby supermarket, before it ran out of items).

However, nowadays, except for GigaChad introverts, it really is OVER for IntrovertCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can easily say that dating becomes a nightmare in the current time of social media, hypersocial women and generally fixed set of rules with less and less freedom of movement by the year.

I'm 100% sure that many adult me that decided to drop conventional dating did that cause keeping a woman is too much emotional and social labour.
It's nightmare because there aren't enough chicks that are suitably attractive and otherwise at the proper stage of life (i.e., fertile and NOT yet a mother :rolleyes:) that are available to sub-Chads (or in my case, Chadlets). :mad: Flaky behavior like being ghosted after getting digits, or being stood up for a meeting :mad:, is just a consequence of this sexual dystopia.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, before the internet, the best an introvert could do is put an ad in the local newspaper or become someone's penpal, whereas nowadays there are many online communities where introverts can interact without feeling overwhelmed.

So I think the current society is actually less social and more virtual, which is an environment introverts can navigate much more easily than the outside world.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

Yes I definitely remember your reports from those years. I’m about a decade older than the OP, but I was active in the nightlife scene (including a lot of Vegas trips) during a somewhat overlapping time period from 2004 to 2012.

An introvert actually can do well in the nightlife scene if he leverages his natural strengths: one on one (or one on two) focused conversations; and being highly observant (ie very good at reading people and body language). That’s what I did, and I’m sure the OP did something similar.

I started out following conventional PUA advice of that era such as “approach a dozen sets per night.” That was probably fine for extroverts, but it burned me out fast and got me zero results.

So I started doing things my own way. I went out alone many nights (locally) and just observed (people watched). I was able to fine tune my instincts and develop a sense of which chicks were taken and which weren’t. Then I started doing very limited, targeted numbers of approaches. No more than 3 approaches per night max. More like 2 and I’d focus on deeper connections. And the sets were no bigger than 2. And I ended doing quite well with it for as long as my hair held out lol.

But back on topic, yes, an extroverted girlfriend does sound draining. I think I’d prefer another introvert. I think I would only date another introvert if I met somebody.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe many users in this forum, myself included, are somehow toward the introvert part of the continuum.

Many by mistake think that introverts are "shy" or "insecure" but none of that is true since introversion and extraversion are connected to the management of energy rather than personality.

This article explains enough about it.

The biggest sign that you're an introvert is that too many social interactions drain you even when you appreciate the company or the time together.

I personally spent many night in night clubs approaching girls and even couple of girls yet that was for few hours.

Any day that required me to spend many hours surrounded and dealing with people (like at school) always pushed me to get back home, lock myself in my room and play videogames while avoiding any contact wheter in person or by phone.

The worse thing for an introvert is a big group of people where you have no means to leave by yourself and all decisions need to be discussed or shared from emotional people that miss the point or cant focus at all.

For example to move from point A to point B, I would rather get on my car and drive 10 hours straight in the night rather than getting a public transport to the airport, perform all the checks and tasks in thr queue, wait there then stay still few hours on the plane then land, get the baggage then a taxi till the destionation.

There's a lot of examples of introverts with attractive personalities. In fact some of the coolest people I've known personally were introverts.

There's a part of you that is attractive and can get anything you want, you have to find it within yourself.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to not be such a big deal, as a man with a good job would always have the chicks' acquaintances wanting to set him up (this only seems to happen now for chicks that are single mommies or single grannies :eek: :eek: :eek:), so he could be a social retard, but the chicks of the day had to take something from the hubby supermarket, before it ran out of items).
I’ve often said Boomers and Gen X’ers simply had to have half a brain and not be insane to get a woman. All many had to do was wear jeans, a Champion sweatshirt, go outside, and not scare people. That was enough to have friends and a wife.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"Hyper social"?

WTF are you talking about?

You ever see a group of kids hanging out? They are all on their phones sitting a foot away from each other and instead of talking they text each other.

If anything this is the most socially inept generation in human history.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. 2 wrong things.

1. The issue with introverts isn't dating, it's having conversation with women, and by that I mean not where he forces the conversation on a woman.

2. There's a difference between being an introvert, and not having anything to say. It would be wrong to assume someone is an introvert when they don't have anything to say.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Introverts generally like being with 2 or 3 people max. They are not necessarily shy or inhibited, but don’t like large crowds or gatherings.

Introverts can flirt very well with women, sometimes better than Alpha Dogs, but have extreme difficulty closing the deal.

Introverts grew up with very little female contact, 0 sisters, no close female cousins, and a loud, emotionally abusive mother.

Introverts often Simp for young hot women under 30.

Introverts don’t have a lot of friends, but are generally good with Money.

Introverts are somewhat irresistible to women in their mid 30s - late 40s. They have Money, limited sexual experience, and want to *connect* to women on a deeper level.

Introverts lack physical attributes that attract women for sex and babies; but they have good qualities for long term relationships.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read the title, no other response from the SS community.

I set dates with multiple women knowing some will cancel ghost etc

cool no big deal I have 3 women confirmed

and will decide which one I want and cancel on 2

TREAT WOMAN THE WAY THEY TREAT MEN

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Introverts that struggle with women are either A). Socially inept or B). Lazy at marketing themselves to women that value introverts over extroverts. Your op literally argues my point because introverts have no business trying to acquire females in club environments or large groups. Women in these environments are going to more than likely value extroverts higher than introverts.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Introverts that struggle with women are either A). Socially inept or B). Lazy at marketing themselves to women that value introverts over extroverts. Your op literally argues my point because introverts have no business trying to acquire females in club environments or large groups. Women in these environments are going to more than likely value extroverts higher than introverts.
You still like many other users here still confuse introversion with shyness....it's about energy loading/draining rather than shyness/confidence.

I will try to make it even simple since it has to debunk what media have been pushing for decades.

An introvert could talk in front of a crowd for an hour with no issue at all yet after 2 hours of small talks following that, feel himself drained and needs to stay by himself for the rest of the day without any desire for further social contact.

An extrovert could be scared sh1tless to do some public speaking yet enjoy the socializing and small talk from that day till early morning.

Intro/extraversions and shyness/confidence are different continuums.

Some introverts are borderline avoidant of social interactions while other are perfectly fine with that as long as they can just leave when tired or bored.

I competed on MMA tournaments along other friends who are introverts as well with no issue at all, we just skipped the group dinner at the end of the event cause we wanted a quite one in an empty place.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it's always a good thing to try and talk to women, even if you are an introvert. For example, just the other day I asked one co-worker how her lunch was. She said it was fine. Shrugged it off and put on my Tablet to look at a TV-show. Felt bad and thought, well, I must really be an introvert as I couldn't think of anything else to say. Then when she was about to leave, she actually approached me and said that she regrets the lunch time was that short and said bye with me in a flirtatious tone and nice smile. I was actually partially shocked she did that. Just because you think an interaction went bad or nowhere doesn't mean it didn't register with the girl.

I guess as long as you put in an effort to show some interest a receptive girl might take the lead with the convo or at least appreciate that you tried.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still like many other users here still confuse introversion with shyness....it's about energy loading/draining rather than shyness/confidence.

I will try to make it even simple since it has to debunk what media have been pushing for decades.

An introvert could talk in front of a crowd for an hour with no issue at all yet after 2 hours of small talks following that, feel himself drained and needs to stay by himself for the rest of the day without any desire for further social contact.

An extrovert could be scared sh1tless to do some public speaking yet enjoy the socializing and small talk from that day till early morning.

Intro/extraversions and shyness/confidence are different continuums.

Some introverts are borderline avoidant of social interactions while other are perfectly fine with that as long as they can just leave when tired or bored.

I competed on MMA tournaments along other friends who are introverts as well with no issue at all, we just skipped the group dinner at the end of the event cause we wanted a quite one in an empty place.
I am not trying to state this because I am an introvert in sales that does plenty of public of speaking & presentations to large audiences. Off topic, but I think developed introverts make better sales & leaders than extroverts too. What I am trying to convey is that introverts have little benefit in trying to compete in the extrovert men market. Clubs, bars, and etc all appeal to extroverted bro type men. Yes you can have more confidence & social skills than a typical extrovert, but these women are looking for a guys with golden retriever or pitbull energy that can align with their relative peers. The high value introverted male has zero benefit in intermingling with extroverted normies below his value and provides zero benefit to the female from her perspective too. No matter how bad Ass you are, these women aren’t going to get wet or stay wet for you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve often said Boomers and Gen X’ers simply had to have half a brain and not be insane to get a woman. All many had to do was wear jeans, a Champion sweatshirt, go outside, and not scare people. That was enough to have friends and a wife.
You ever see a group of kids hanging out? They are all on their phones sitting a foot away from each other and instead of talking they text each other.

If anything this is the most socially inept generation in human history.
Agree with @Manure Spherian and his take on Boomers and Gen X'ers. They had an easier sexual marketplace than either Millennials or Gen Z's in earlier adulthood.

I'm an early Millennial. By the time I was reaching adulthood in the 2000s, the sexual marketplace was shifting and it has shifted even more since then.

Women have become more entitled and have also experienced more abundance. The typical 60-75 year old Boomer today would be incel or borderline incel with his personality characteristics + the looks he had in his 20s/30s if he were the same age as his 28-43 year old Millennial son. It's just that much more of a competitive market now with single males outnumbering single females so much in US metros.

Social ineptitude has been on the rise throughout the Millennial and Gen Z generations. The growth in technology has had a lot to do with that. Technology has replaced a lot of basic interactions and even some more of the slightly complex ones.

Let's compare these common situations from the 1980s-early 2000s to more current times. The oldest Millennials experienced some of these things for small periods of their lives. Later Millennials and Gen Z came of age after most of these things had changed. Some combination of the growth of high speed internet at home, cell phones/smartphones, earbuds, and social media changed all of these.

1. If someone wanted to order takeout/delivery food from a pizza place or Chinese food, they would need to call the restaurant and talk to a human being. Today, that interaction is done on a website or app. No human interaction necessary.

2. The internet has provided an acceptable substitute for a lot of mall and even grocery store shopping occasions. Depending on what you're buying, the mall or grocery store might be better than online for buying it. I can't cover every purchase occasion briefly. I can say that technology has replaced a lot of retail store visits.

3. In gyms, there's no need to interact with a human being and there's no need to listen to the gym loudspeaker music. Almost all women wear earbuds/headphones on the general gym floor and attach it to their smartphone, avoiding human interaction. Only a small % of men do this in most commercial gyms. In my freshman through junior years of college (Fall 2001 - Spring 2004), only a small percentage of women were doing this in the on campus college gym with the newest iPod technology (iPods first hit the market in Otober 2001, but there were some mp3 players that existed before the iPod). By the early 2010s, nearly every female in the gym was using earbuds/headphones.

4. The in-person approach was the primary way to start any interaction in those days (1980s-early 2000s). There was a need to start some interaction from a non-bar venue approach or a bar/nightlife venue approach. Now, the in-person approach is far less meaningful to starting any interaction now. Between swipe apps and social media DMs, a man can avoid all in-person approaches if he so chooses. Women are also becoming less receptive to the in-person approach.

5. Telephone-based communication has changed a lot. A lot of phone conversations have been eliminated by text messaging and even conversations themselves are different. I'll go through the history quickly with some of my own experiences.

In the 1980s-early 2000s, a man had to call a woman either on a landline telephone or a pre-smartphone cellular phone to have a conversation. In 1999-2002 (my last 2 years of high school and my freshman year of college), I remember calling landline telephones that girls were sharing with either their parents or dorm roommate. When calling a landline, it was a real possibility you'd have to talk to a parent/roommate or leave a message on an answering machine. This all changed around 2002-2003 when pre-smartphone cell phones starting gaining popularity. In the 2002-2006 era, I remember calling cell phones (I also got my first cell phone in the early part of this period) and knowing I would talk to the woman directly. I also didn't have to depend on her being home or me being home. I enjoyed this.

Starting around 2006-2007 (the iPhone hit the market in July 2007), text messaging started to get popular. In the link below from a September 2008 article, it is stated that in Q1 2006, Americans only sent/received 65 text messages per month. By Q2 2008, that was up to 357 per month. It only contined to grow from there. A lot of difficult conversations could be avoided with text messages.

In considering those 5 use cases, it's evident why there has been a decline in social skills among Millennials and Gen Z.

before the internet, the best an introvert could do is put an ad in the local newspaper or become someone's penpal, whereas nowadays there are many online communities where introverts can interact without feeling overwhelmed.

So I think the current society is actually less social and more virtual, which is an environment introverts can navigate much more easily than the outside world.
Women are naturally attracted to charismatic and outgoing personalities. Introverts tend to not have those qualities.
Introverts have benefitted to a degree in the changes I mentioned above.

Tech-based dating methods (swipe apps & social media DMs) have replaced the in-person approach to a great degree. Not all introverts can even succeed with swipe apps or social media DMs. Swipe apps are looks based. Social media DMs are a combination of looks + social status (Followers-Following ratio). Most introverts don't have enough Followers to impress women with their social media pages. A good Followers number to start with for sending DM on Instagram is 500, but better to be at 1,000+ Followers. Most women can get to 1,000 Followers easily. You also want more Followers than Following. A man with 300 Followers and only Following 200 accounts is not bad in a small sample.

Charismatic and outgoing personality traits are only one part of Game, though I agree that introverts tend to not have those qualities. Remember that Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality/charisma. Introverts can make up for their personality traits with superior looks and money. The introvert would need to be 6'0"+, 185 lbs+ plus with lean or bulk muscle if competing on looks. If competing on money, he'll need an elite car brand (BMW or better) and maybe even something like a Rolex.

A lot of fit guys tend to have the energetic beta male personality (@CornbreadFed would call this 'Golden Retriever energy'). An extroverted, energetic beta male can compete on personality to a degree.

Introverts generally like being with 2 or 3 people max. They are not necessarily shy or inhibited, but don’t like large crowds or gatherings.
I am trying to convey is that introverts have little benefit in trying to compete in the extrovert men market. Clubs, bars, and etc all appeal to extroverted bro type men. Yes you can have more confidence & social skills than a typical extrovert, but these women are looking for a guys with golden retriever or pitbull energy that can align with their relative peers.
Nightlife approaching is not a strong venue for a more introverted personality. I know this because I spent the 2000s competing for pussie at off campus college parties and at nightlife venues as an introvert. I read Roosh's "Day Bang" soon after its September 2011 publication and learned how to transition my Game from a mostly nightlife oriented model to a mostly non-bar oriented model. I had heard of non-bar approaching many years prior to the early 2010s but had not figured out how to make it work until the early 2010s and "Day Bang".

Now, there are other daygame type manuals out there. I agree that daygame and tech-based are stronger fits for the introverts.

The problem with tech-based stuff is that while it is a fit for an introverts personality, it is a very competitive space. Most introverts don't have enough Insta Followers to impress women. On swipe apps, the male competition is ridiculous. A very in-shape introvert might be able to compete on a swipe app and arrange some first dates but that's a small percentage of overall introverts.

Daygame (non-bar approaching) is less competitive than swipe apps but has its own set of problems. It's probably the best overall option for an introvert (it is for me as an introvert). Daygame does require some level of social skill. Some introverts have it (I do) whereas other introverts do not. I recommend that introverts improve their social skills to become more effective daygame approachers.

Having to fight it out at off campus college parties and nightlife venues in the 2000s as an introvert likely helped my ability to do non-bar approaching later in life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agree with @Manure Spherian and his take on Boomers and Gen X'ers. They had an easier sexual marketplace than either Millennials or Gen Z's in earlier adulthood.

I'm an early Millennial. By the time I was reaching adulthood in the 2000s, the sexual marketplace was shifting and it has shifted even more since then.

Women have become more entitled and have also experienced more abundance. The typical 60-75 year old Boomer today would be incel or borderline incel with his personality characteristics + the looks he had in his 20s/30s if he were the same age as his 28-43 year old Millennial son. It's just that much more of a competitive market now with single males outnumbering single females so much in US metros.

Social ineptitude has been on the rise throughout the Millennial and Gen Z generations. The growth in technology has had a lot to do with that. Technology has replaced a lot of basic interactions and even some more of the slightly complex ones.

Let's compare these common situations from the 1980s-early 2000s to more current times. The oldest Millennials experienced some of these things for small periods of their lives. Later Millennials and Gen Z came of age after most of these things had changed. Some combination of the growth of high speed internet at home, cell phones/smartphones, earbuds, and social media changed all of these.

1. If someone wanted to order takeout/delivery food from a pizza place or Chinese food, they would need to call the restaurant and talk to a human being. Today, that interaction is done on a website or app. No human interaction necessary.

2. The internet has provided an acceptable substitute for a lot of mall and even grocery store shopping occasions. Depending on what you're buying, the mall or grocery store might be better than online for buying it. I can't cover every purchase occasion briefly. I can say that technology has replaced a lot of retail store visits.

3. In gyms, there's no need to interact with a human being and there's no need to listen to the gym loudspeaker music. Almost all women wear earbuds/headphones on the general gym floor and attach it to their smartphone, avoiding human interaction. Only a small % of men do this in most commercial gyms. In my freshman through junior years of college (Fall 2001 - Spring 2004), only a small percentage of women were doing this in the on campus college gym with the newest iPod technology (iPods first hit the market in Otober 2001, but there were some mp3 players that existed before the iPod). By the early 2010s, nearly every female in the gym was using earbuds/headphones.

4. The in-person approach was the primary way to start any interaction in those days (1980s-early 2000s). There was a need to start some interaction from a non-bar venue approach or a bar/nightlife venue approach. Now, the in-person approach is far less meaningful to starting any interaction now. Between swipe apps and social media DMs, a man can avoid all in-person approaches if he so chooses. Women are also becoming less receptive to the in-person approach.

5. Telephone-based communication has changed a lot. A lot of phone conversations have been eliminated by text messaging and even conversations themselves are different. I'll go through the history quickly with some of my own experiences.

In the 1980s-early 2000s, a man had to call a woman either on a landline telephone or a pre-smartphone cellular phone to have a conversation. In 1999-2002 (my last 2 years of high school and my freshman year of college), I remember calling landline telephones that girls were sharing with either their parents or dorm roommate. When calling a landline, it was a real possibility you'd have to talk to a parent/roommate or leave a message on an answering machine. This all changed around 2002-2003 when pre-smartphone cell phones starting gaining popularity. In the 2002-2006 era, I remember calling cell phones (I also got my first cell phone in the early part of this period) and knowing I would talk to the woman directly. I also didn't have to depend on her being home or me being home. I enjoyed this.

Starting around 2006-2007 (the iPhone hit the market in July 2007), text messaging started to get popular. In the link below from a September 2008 article, it is stated that in Q1 2006, Americans only sent/received 65 text messages per month. By Q2 2008, that was up to 357 per month. It only contined to grow from there. A lot of difficult conversations could be avoided with text messages.

In considering those 5 use cases, it's evident why there has been a decline in social skills among Millennials and Gen Z.

Introverts have benefitted to a degree in the changes I mentioned above.

Tech-based dating methods (swipe apps & social media DMs) have replaced the in-person approach to a great degree. Not all introverts can even succeed with swipe apps or social media DMs. Swipe apps are looks based. Social media DMs are a combination of looks + social status (Followers-Following ratio). Most introverts don't have enough Followers to impress women with their social media pages. A good Followers number to start with for sending DM on Instagram is 500, but better to be at 1,000+ Followers. Most women can get to 1,000 Followers easily. You also want more Followers than Following. A man with 300 Followers and only Following 200 accounts is not bad in a small sample.

Charismatic and outgoing personality traits are only one part of Game, though I agree that introverts tend to not have those qualities. Remember that Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality/charisma. Introverts can make up for their personality traits with superior looks and money. The introvert would need to be 6'0"+, 185 lbs+ plus with lean or bulk muscle if competing on looks. If competing on money, he'll need an elite car brand (BMW or better) and maybe even something like a Rolex.

A lot of fit guys tend to have the energetic beta male personality (@CornbreadFed would call this 'Golden Retriever energy'). An extroverted, energetic beta male can compete on personality to a degree.

Nightlife approaching is not a strong venue for a more introverted personality. I know this because I spent the 2000s competing for pussie at off campus college parties and at nightlife venues as an introvert. I read Roosh's "Day Bang" soon after its September 2011 publication and learned how to transition my Game from a mostly nightlife oriented model to a mostly non-bar oriented model. I had heard of non-bar approaching many years prior to the early 2010s but had not figured out how to make it work until the early 2010s and "Day Bang".

Now, there are other daygame type manuals out there. I agree that daygame and tech-based are stronger fits for the introverts.

The problem with tech-based stuff is that while it is a fit for an introverts personality, it is a very competitive space. Most introverts don't have enough Insta Followers to impress women. On swipe apps, the male competition is ridiculous. A very in-shape introvert might be able to compete on a swipe app and arrange some first dates but that's a small percentage of overall introverts.

Daygame (non-bar approaching) is less competitive than swipe apps but has its own set of problems. It's probably the best overall option for an introvert (it is for me as an introvert). Daygame does require some level of social skill. Some introverts have it (I do) whereas other introverts do not. I recommend that introverts improve their social skills to become more effective daygame approachers.

Having to fight it out at off campus college parties and nightlife venues in the 2000s as an introvert likely helped my ability to do non-bar approaching later in life.
This is all just constant cope.

I have had no problems getting women to go on dates, fvck me or be my GF over the last 7-8 years. Even during the times I was 30-40 lbs heavier than I am now.

Why? Because instead of constantly crying about how "unfair" things are, I simply kept adjusting to it and became a chameleon as needed. You learn what works then keep doing it until it no longer works and then adjust again, rinse and repeat.

The issue isn't things changing, the issue is lack of adjusting to it by people who still seem to think a woman is just going to fall out of the sky and land in their lap with little to no effort or who fail to understand it's a numbers game and get frustrated and quit after 2 or 3 failed interactions or dates.

People who understand it's a numbers game will usually succeed, people who think they can message 5 women and if they don't get a date, then give up, won't.

Simple as that. All this other rationalization is just a bunch of crap.

I am telling you if I had to go back on dating apps right now, I could have 5-10 numbers by Tuesday morning, 3-4 dates set up for this week and within 2-3 weeks have fvcked at least one of them, if not more. And none of them would be below a 6 and definitely none of them fat.

The constant excuses on this site are ridiculous. Maybe if people would spend more time actually working towards success instead of making up excuses why they fail they'd do better.

The excuses they make with women are likely the same excuses they make with everything else in their life and women aren't interested in guys who make excuses constantly. You think women want to be around guys who cry and whine about how everything is so unfair constantly? Give me a break...

They want guys who don't care how "unfair it is" and are determined to succeed anyway and know they will. That's attractive. Crying to Mommy isn't.

Last edited: