Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's talk about INTROVERTS and how the current hypersocial society makes it complicate for them to date

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all just constant cope.

I have had no problems getting women to go on dates, fvck me or be my GF over the last 7-8 years. Even during the times I was 30-40 lbs heavier than I am now.

Why? Because instead of constantly crying about how "unfair" things are, I simply kept adjusting to it and became a chameleon as needed. You learn what works then keep doing it until it no longer works and then adjust again, rinse and repeat.
I managed the same over a longer timeframe and am now married with children.

Despite all the bashing of current-day dating apps and older sites of the aughts, like Match and American Singles, I worked the older sites like a madman in the 2000’s, and even did some manwhoring after I was unemployed for four months because a place of work closed.

Edit: I managed to do that without being a “high-value man,” which is simply a man who is rich and powerful. I’m not that. I’m also not tall. I’m simply a middle-class, modestly attractive with some smarts.

Neither of us here recommended for guys to sulk. I simply said generations past did not have to do much to find women, in most cases a wife. A friend of mine said many boomers would be womanless and unemployed these days. I agree with that.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the Big Five test I am in the top 1st percentile of introversion. Yet introversion does not actually feel like a hindrance to dating for me. Then again, since I'm not extoverted it's hard to really imagine how that might benefit me.

I do admit though, most women want high energy men who make them, are socially dominant/calibrated, engaged, ambitious, these qualities are much more present in extroverted types.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve often said Boomers and Gen X’ers simply had to have half a brain and not be insane to get a woman. All many had to do was wear jeans, a Champion sweatshirt, go outside, and not scare people. That was enough to have friends and a wife.
For Boomers yes, but Gen-X is the original True Forced Loneliness generation, starting in the mid 90s. :mad:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut to fit on the page
Your point about the instagram followers is the key I didnt properly mentioned when I said for introverts it got harder.

Being over social and status obsessed creatures, women pay attention to your social networks and if you dont fit the "social media" minimum requirements it backfires.

You can be in great physical shape, successful in your job and have your S together but if you use social only for family and close friends with 14 followers and 3 or 4 simple pictures, many women will pass.
80% on my tinder matches were used to ask for my ig withing 4 o 5 questions.
Same thing with social activities, basically all the girls Im dating now require me to "go somewhere nice" which is not even about the money for me but the fact of being in problem solving mode since the moment I have to find a table for the weekend till the end of the night.

Only mentioning a walk at the sea side or a coffee in a nice square far from the center get resistance.

Ofc not for the guys here who can score 18 yrs old top models despite being 40kgs overweight bald and unwilling to spend a cent but have such tight game that girls get wet on sight.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Introverts grew up with very little female contact, 0 sisters, no close female cousins, and a loud, emotionally abusive mother.
This is interesting. Where did you get this idea? I am an introvert and this all applies to me but I don't know how applicable that it is to all introverts.

Introverts are somewhat irresistible to women in their mid 30s - late 40s. They have Money, limited sexual experience, and want to *connect* to women on a deeper level.
Somewhat true, but I think even this is diminishing for the new crop of women reaching that age. The typical older Millennial females on dating apps now (ages 35-43) still has huge abundance and has more options than a woman of that age range in the pre-internet era. She’s also been told “Never Settle!” by feminists since she was born. A beta introvert is less desired now than it might have been a few decades ago.

It used to not be such a big deal, as a man with a good job would always have the chicks' acquaintances wanting to set him up (this only seems to happen now for chicks that are single mommies or single grannies ), so he could be a social retard, but the chicks of the day had to take something from the hubby supermarket, before it ran out of items).
The white collar or blue collar guy with a good job thing last worked to a great extent in the Boomer generation. I’d say it worked to lesser extent for some Generation X men but not at all for Millennials.

When Boomer men were young adults, Boomer women had been raised more traditionally and fewer of them were pursuing big time careers. Young Boomer women in the 1970s and into the 1980s did still appreciate Boomer men for being provider males.

For the Millennial generation, this has not been applicable. Millennial women were raised from childhood to have white collar careers and be self-supporting. A provider male isn’t that exciting of a mate to most Millennial women. Most Millennial women can handle their own provisioning from their own white collar career pursuits, including their own bachelor’s degree and preferential hiring treatment. The provider male has been replaced by the woman herself. The woman now needs something else besides material provisioning in most cases. She needs excitement and entertainment. She can get that more from a taller man with a good physique.

This is why the guy who now makes $75,000 - $125,000 isn’t all that interesting. While those men are reasonably successful in life, they aren’t successful enough to be attractive to her on a provisioning basis.

Men are still able to use money to seduce, but it takes a higher annual salary and higher net worth that it used to take to play the money side of Game as compared to the past due to the changes in female educational attainments and white collar income growth.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am telling you if I had to go back on dating apps right now, I could have 5-10 numbers by Tuesday morning, 3-4 dates set up for this week and within 2-3 weeks have fvcked at least one of them, if not more. And none of them would be below a 6 and definitely none of them fat.
Those would not be my results if I went on a swipe app right now.

This is all just constant cope.

That's attractive. Crying to Mommy isn't.
I actually was agreeing with you on Millennials and Gen Z having problems with social skills. That's a problem for both males and females in those generations. I provided illustrations of examples of diminishing social skills due to technology changes. I fail to see where exactly I was using statements of cope.

I've had to adapt my 1999-2005 game tactics to present day to deal with some changes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point about the instagram followers is the key I didnt properly mentioned when I said for introverts it got harder.

Being over social and status obsessed creatures, women pay attention to your social networks and if you dont fit the "social media" minimum requirements it backfires.

You can be in great physical shape, successful in your job and have your S together but if you use social only for family and close friends with 14 followers and 3 or 4 simple pictures, many women will pass.
If you don't have a lot of IG Followers, then don't use IG as any part of your Game. I don't recommend IG be a part of your Game unless you have 500+ Followers.

That means do approaches in real life. Never add someone with plate status to your IG. A committed girlfriend can be a part of your IG.

80% on my tinder matches were used to ask for my ig withing 4 o 5 questions.
Don't use Tinder and avoid conversations about your IG.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Boomers yes, but Gen-X is the original True Forced Loneliness generation, starting in the mid 90s. :mad:
Yes, late Gen Xers. Plenty of ordinary Gen Xers met people, not just women, just stepping outside their house. I am a late Gen Xer.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
"Hyper social"?

WTF are you talking about?

You ever see a group of kids hanging out? They are all on their phones sitting a foot away from each other and instead of talking they text each other.

If anything this is the most socially inept generation in human history.
Smart phones have killed in person communication for some ppl.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you don't have a lot of IG Followers, then don't use IG as any part of your Game. I don't recommend IG be a part of your Game unless you have 500+ Followers.

That means do approaches in real life. Never add someone with plate status to your IG. A committed girlfriend can be a part of your IG.

I think you need more than that... Even I have more than 500 followers..

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm totally a ghost when it comes of social networks even tough with tinder I got many good matches and good dates including my current main plate.

The things is that it's not up to me, many women believe that you're married or have something to hide if you dont share that crap.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still like many other users here still confuse introversion with shyness....it's about energy loading/draining rather than shyness/confidence.

I will try to make it even simple since it has to debunk what media have been pushing for decades.

An introvert could talk in front of a crowd for an hour with no issue at all yet after 2 hours of small talks following that, feel himself drained and needs to stay by himself for the rest of the day without any desire for further social contact.

An extrovert could be scared sh1tless to do some public speaking yet enjoy the socializing and small talk from that day till early morning.

Intro/extraversions and shyness/confidence are different continuums.

Some introverts are borderline avoidant of social interactions while other are perfectly fine with that as long as they can just leave when tired or bored.

I competed on MMA tournaments along other friends who are introverts as well with no issue at all, we just skipped the group dinner at the end of the event cause we wanted a quite one in an empty place.
The best explanation I read on this is that introverts draw their energy on being alone and spend it on social situations. Extroverts draw their energy from being in groups and socializing and tend to spend it on solitude. So once the well runs dry each type has to go back and draw some more energy.

I'm definitely on the introvert side - I can spend large amounts of time being alone and finding things to do, and then at some point I'm bored of myself and ready to go out and chat people up. Socializing is great fun but there will reach a point where I'm drained and ready to chill alone again.

This is why relationships can be tiring. Currently I have a girl who "gets" that part of me so I have no issues. She also doesn't mind that I will need to go out and socialize/flirt. I can also go weeks without seeing friends and have no trouble saying no to get togethers, but at the same time I make myself go out at times because I know I'll enjoy myself even if my inclination is to chill. (It's like making yourself work out or do approaches even if you're not in the mood.)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve often said Boomers and Gen X’ers simply had to have half a brain and not be insane to get a woman. All many had to do was wear jeans, a Champion sweatshirt, go outside, and not scare people. That was enough to have friends and a wife.
Yes, late Gen Xers. Plenty of ordinary Gen Xers met people, not just women, just stepping outside their house. I am a late Gen Xer.
Boomers and Gen X'ers both had an easier dating market under age 40 than Millennials and Gen Z have had.

Rates of inceldom really took off of in the 2000s when the Millennials reached adulthood and that's continued into Gen Z. While there may have been 20 something, Generation X incels in the 1990s, it was much less common than post-2000 for Millennials and Gen Z.

The early 2000s is when the single men to single woman ratios in most US metros started to get noticeably bad for men in their 20s/30s.

There are data points that exist to support these claims. It's not cope.

There are incel men that are both extroverted and introverted.

Plenty of the men that the late 1990s-2000s PUA crowd called as "Average Frustrated Chumps" were reasonably outgoing and extroverted. Extroversion does not mean that a man will be able to avoid long sexual droughts or even incel status.

Last edited: