Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lets talk about cold approach

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been a while since I saw a thread about this on here, the new college semester is less than a month old so it's around the perfect time to start one

so, DJs of sosuave share with the class your latest tips, tricks and strategies, how has cold approaching been going for you lately and how often do you do it

unless you've become even more zen and transcended the need to approach girls for some other new method

personally I haven't cold approached in a long time, I've all but forgotten my old material and need to think up new stuff for next week

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss cold approaches. If you have the right mindset it's seriously fun. I tried to emulate Hank Moody from Californication back in the day. He's that weird blend of aloof, romantic ball busting that suited my personality perfectly.

But that's my biggest tip. Forget the outcome and just try to have fun with it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put no pressure on yourself. I bottled the first few times i went out. I think most people do and don't admit it (unless you are a psychopath or a syrian "refugee"). Just maintain the routine, and eventually something clicks in the brain "fvck it, i'm here to talk to girls".
I usually don't mess up but that's because I usually try to go for the easiest possible approaches rather than anything that looks difficult

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the London day game model?

I cold approached a gorgeous blonde in a bar on Thursday night after work, she and a few friends sat on a table behind us, I went for a smoke and when I came back a guy I was with was talking to a chick, he introduces me and I starat chatting to the hot friend a solid hb9. Their group are about to leave so I ask the girl if I can have her number and she replied “absolutely” - this throws me off because she’s gorgeous and I was a little hesistant to ask for the digits after a 2 minute chat. She leaves to go to some club called amber and I text her 5 minutes later, “have fun at amber, Murkserious” :

Edit: there was more to ad on that - I’ll do it later

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't even edit my post now those two texts are in the wrong order but anyway, she ended up coming to the club I was at but I had my phone in my pocket, drinking, dancing, talking to girls etc so I totally forgot about this girl and I did not see her, she said "I'm inconspicuous" yeah that's right, this hb9 is dropping vocab and actually has good banter. I text her today and she tells me she came there and stayed until it closed, but wouldn't tell me if she saw me in there or not. I think me being busy/preoccupied and not thirsty like I guess most guys are with her has worked in my favour because she's very responsive to me, but I want to play this right and get her out on a date. It's now my mission to slay this broad, will keep you posted.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro that girls an 8 on a bad day, that's amazing, if you smash I'll build you a whole shrine

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only say 8 because real life is what counts and some girls know how to look 2 points higher in a selfie than they do irl

After murk smashes and confirms that she looks like that all the time it's a definite 9

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the London day game model?

I cold approached a gorgeous blonde in a bar on Thursday night after work, she and a few friends sat on a table behind us, I went for a smoke and when I came back a guy I was with was talking to a chick, he introduces me and I starat chatting to the hot friend a solid hb9. Their group are about to leave so I ask the girl if I can have her number and she replied “absolutely” - this throws me off because she’s gorgeous and I was a little hesistant to ask for the digits after a 2 minute chat. She leaves to go to some club called amber and I text her 5 minutes later, “have fun at amber, Murkserious” :

Edit: there was more to ad on that - I’ll do it later
That girl is hot. We have similar taste

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Start casual conversations with HOT women. If she is friendly, compliment her personality.. "I like your sense of humor". Number close and ask for a future date on the spot.

But before you even think about approaching a woman, make sure you have superior looks, MONEY or status compared to the majority of the men around you. Otherwise she will wonder why this ass-clown is talking to her and starting trying to decide if he is a creep or someone she can friendzone later and turn into an orbiter lol.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been a while since I saw a thread about this on here, the new college semester is less than a month old so it's around the perfect time to start one

so, DJs of sosuave share with the class your latest tips, tricks and strategies, how has cold approaching been going for you lately and how often do you do it

unless you've become even more zen and transcended the need to approach girls for some other new method

personally I haven't cold approached in a long time, I've all but forgotten my old material and need to think up new stuff for next week
Out of nowhere practically gamed a european girl. And she was open to giving out her phone number too. But doesn't usually happen. I was just going out for coffee when she showed up. Man but I would rate her a high HB7

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start casual conversations with HOT women. If she is friendly, compliment her personality.. "I like your sense of humor". Number close and ask for a future date on the spot.

But before you even think about approaching a woman, make sure you have superior looks, MONEY or status compared to the majority of the men around you. Otherwise she will wonder why this ass-clown is talking to her and starting trying to decide if he is a creep or someone she can friendzone later and turn into an orbiter lol.
A reminder of the best advice I have ever gotten on sosuave:

Treat an HB 9 like she’s an HB 2

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like how you open with good advice and close with the most discouraging thing you could possibly say on the subject lol. your post was a wild ride good sir

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten to the point where my game is pretty boring compared to what it used to be--just enter the set & act natural. I don't really 'do' anything. And I'm way more selective about who I approach--no more 'Approach High' or 'Fear of Losing It.'

BUT I put in a lot of work to get to this point. By all means, study the technical aspects of game if that gives you a boost of confidence or incentive, but I've made enough stuff work in enough contexts to know that what really matters is the confidence itself & how that expresses itself through your vibe.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I like how you open with good advice and close with the most discouraging thing you could possibly say on the subject lol. your post was a wild ride good sir
This is the RED PILL.

Raw truth. Not here to stroke egos.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
A reminder of the best advice I have ever gotten on sosuave:

Treat an HB 9 like she’s an HB 2
Pretty much.

Never make a big deal out of the fact that a girl is HOT or PRE-WALL. Every woman eventually hits the wall and it ain't pretty lol.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the RED PILL.

Raw truth. Not here to stroke egos.
Well i would disagree with you, a woman with any sense will compare you to the options she actually has, which is different than any guy around.

Then there's the whole, "how does a woman you cold approach know about your money or status" thing. (Not that it makes much sense to cold approach if you have status)

Only way to show off your money or status to strangers is to brag about it and hope she's too impressed to think you're a douche/beta provider trying to buy her

Although this makes some sense if you're cold approaching a 9 or 9.5, her options include every guy she's ever met and you need to be in the 90th percentile for everything to even stand out to her

I would recommend social circle game over cold approaching for 9s and up though, seems easier.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Well i would disagree with you, a woman with any sense will compare you to the options she actually has, which is different than any guy around.

Then there's the whole, "how does a woman you cold approach know about your money or status" thing. (Not that it makes much sense to cold approach if you have status)

Only way to show off your money or status to strangers is to brag about it and hope she's too impressed to think you're a douche/beta provider trying to buy her

Although this makes some sense if you're cold approaching a 9 or 9.5, her options include every guy she's ever met and you need to be in the 90th percentile for everything to even stand out to her

I would recommend social circle game over cold approaching for 9s and up though, seems easier.
There is a lot of one-dimensional thinking here around how you go about showing women your MONEY and status.

Its more obvious than you think. Women can tell a loser from a winner pretty easily. At least the high VALUE women can.

A man with MONEY will usually be well traveled. He will usually have experiences to talk about that broke men won't. He will usually have interesting connections broke men won't have. He will usually know about places broke men don't know about. He will usually eat and drink things that broke men don't. He will usually live in a places broke men cannot afford to live. He will usually drive cars broke men cannot afford to drive. He will usually wear clothes broke men don't wear. He will associate with other guys with MONEY and not with broke men who are jealous of him.

All men with MONEY are not created equal. But culturally.. the guy with MONEY will stand out from his counterparts pretty easily based on lifestyle alone.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its more obvious than you think. Women can tell a loser from a winner pretty easily. At least the high VALUE women can.
I really don't think being able to tell the contents of a man's bank account at a glance is something to be touted as a high value quality... But I guess I'm a high value male because i can accurately guess a woman's breast size at a glance lol

A man with MONEY will usually be well traveled. He will usually have experiences to talk about that broke men won't. He will usually have interesting connections broke men won't have. He will usually know about places broke men don't know about. He will usually eat and drink things that broke men don't. He will usually live in a places broke men cannot afford to live. He will usually drive cars broke men cannot afford to drive. He will usually wear clothes broke men don't wear.
It's not really clear from this post what having money and not having money means to you, because that mostly sounds like things anybody with an adult job could afford, yet you're speaking of a man with money as if he's some exalted being when you could do most if not all of that on a construction worker salary

If your point is simply that you need to be a successful adult to get girls, well, i have half a mind to agree with that. But the average adult doesn't deserve that much of a glowing review lol.

He will associate with other guys with MONEY and not with broke men who are jealous of him.
Why do so many people on here talk in terms of jocks, nerds and cheerleaders?

What kind of high value woman thinks "i want a man who doesn't hang out with gross poor people and anyone else that he's better than"

Apparently high value means 14th century european nobility lmao.

All men with MONEY are not created equal. But culturally.. the guy with MONEY will stand out from his counterparts pretty easily based on lifestyle alone.
You unironically described this video:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I really don't think being able to tell the contents of a man's bank account at a glance is something to be touted as a high value quality... But I guess I'm a high value male because i can accurately guess a woman's breast size at a glance lol

It's not really clear from this post what having money and not having money means to you, because that mostly sounds like things anybody with an adult job could afford, yet you're speaking of a man with money as if he's some exalted being when you could do most if not all of that on a construction worker salary

If your point is simply that you need to be a successful adult to get girls, well, i have half a mind to agree with that. But the average adult doesn't deserve that much of a glowing review lol.

Why do so many people on here talk in terms of jocks, nerds and cheerleaders?

What kind of high value woman thinks "i want a man who doesn't hang out with gross poor people and anyone else that he's better than"

Apparently high value means 14th century european nobility lmao.

You unironically described this video:
Yeah, my point is you have to be successful to consistently attract HOT women. Otherwise you need looks or status to consistently attract them. Yeah.

The "gross poor people" statement is a light shaming tactic implying that high VALUE people should see everyone as equals and not have an ego about their success. That's some blue pill sh*t.