lets play, INTERACTIVE DJ!

What's my first move?

• reply to her message within 12 hours, saying...

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • reply to her message within 24 hours, saying...

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • call her after 24 hours, for a chat

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • this idea sux, do what you want.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TTAG, this is pretty stupid. What you should do is have one continuous thread, like frankcd's "44 year old needs dating advice" (where is that guy anyway), then you post the info. We give advice, you post your next step, we give advice, this here is really stupid and people will vote dumb just to sabotage things. Furthermore, how do you know you're including all the right options? I'm tempted to vote stupidly myself. Furthermore, you have not given us nearly enough information to even vote on this first and simplest of polls.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
TTAG, this is pretty stupid. What you should do is have one continuous thread, like frankcd's "44 year old needs dating advice" (where is that guy anyway), then you post the info. We give advice, you post your next step, we give advice, this here is really stupid and people will vote dumb just to sabotage things. Furthermore, how do you know you're including all the right options? I'm tempted to vote stupidly myself. Furthermore, you have not given us nearly enough information to even vote on this first and simplest of polls.
ok, 1- like I said this isn't for everyone. 2- one thread, with links to the voting thread is not complicated, 3- vote dumb to sabotage? speak for yourself, 4- options, like i said, if i havent then you can add it, 5- info, gimme a minute to type man. check the 1st post again. here

Mac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude-

seriously make your own decisions. If your asking these questions, you know the basic rules of the game and the consequences and benefits of breakign them.

Ball up and make your decision.

If you need to talk to a couple friends, so you can hear what you already decided on a detail is right, do it. But taking a poll from a website is weird and most guys here have very little experience and have no idea what they are talking about.

Yeah, all the details add up. But long as its not wierd, if shes interested, if the call is in 12 hours or 13 isnt going to make a difference.

-Mac

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you guys lighten up??

Hes just playing around with it. Ive never seen it done here before so it should be interesting.

Some people take themselves and 'the game' too seriously. Just lighten up dudes.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, all ready!

looks like no-one likes my concept.

thanks for the support DonJohn83.

im NOT doing this for me, i was doing it so other people could learn through a real life practical experience. not just all this theory.

i know what to do, i have already bagged me 11 girls in the sack, and im sure this one will be number 12.

lighten up guys ;)