You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
ok, 1- like I said this isn't for everyone. 2- one thread, with links to the voting thread is not complicated, 3- vote dumb to sabotage? speak for yourself, 4- options, like i said, if i havent then you can add it, 5- info, gimme a minute to type man. check the 1st post again. hereOriginally posted by MVPlaya
TTAG, this is pretty stupid. What you should do is have one continuous thread, like frankcd's "44 year old needs dating advice" (where is that guy anyway), then you post the info. We give advice, you post your next step, we give advice, this here is really stupid and people will vote dumb just to sabotage things. Furthermore, how do you know you're including all the right options? I'm tempted to vote stupidly myself. Furthermore, you have not given us nearly enough information to even vote on this first and simplest of polls.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.