Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you stand about a woman?

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Control Freaks!

2) "Stank ass hoes"

3) Overly submissive types

4) Press on nails

5) "Furry" women

6) Junk in the trunk

7) That one girl who smells like JC penneys

8) That one girl who agrees to a date but ends up ditching you for her friends

9) Women who are too serious and don't know how to RELAX!

10) Women who ignore their health

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women who cry they are victims because they are women.
i hate those most.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
women who cry they are victims because they are women.
i hate those most.
Good one! I hate that too. Usually it's the 'girlie-girls' that drop that line. Yeah, they may be nice to look at but they're a pain to listen too. I need to find a woman like Angelina Jolie... :p

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam-n, I was just about to post my own thread on this till I saw this one. Anyway, I didn't read through all 6 pages but I doubt anyone has mentioned what I am about to mention:

1.) Women who talk on the fu-cking cell phone 24/7, at any possible opportunity, and never put the dam-n thing down. What is the first thing a woman does after leaving a class (or in the class)? Whips out the dam-n phone. Walk around a college campus and at least 50% of the women will be on the phone. They say it is therapy for a woman to talk on a phone with someone. Personally it pis-ses me off mainly because they are basically telling everyone around them they don't want anything to do with them and they'd rather communicate with someone miles and miles away.... geez, talk about anti-social. The funny part is, people in her vicinity will also get their own phones out because they feel excluded. I hate it even more when a woman I am seeing is talking on the phone all the time, even when she's with me, and expecting me to use my cell phone to call her constantly.

2.) A girl whose only goal in life is to get drunk. I can't stand these slu-ts. If you're this boring, I don't want you.

3.) Flakes.

4.) And, finally, drumroll.... women who wear really BIG sunglasses. Maybe this is just another college girl thing, but I have noticed that EVERY sorority girl wears HUGE sunglasses, and then every other girl after that has them.... must be some fashion bullshi-t. Whatever it is, cut it out, you look fu-cking stupid.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never date any of these:

1) Fat chicks
2) Ugly chicks
3) Goth chicks (generally a combination of 1 and 2 though)
4) Chicks who don't shave/trim down below. Nothings worse than a fvcking forest!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add one more thing i dont like about some women:

IMMATURE women... I cant stand them.... They are SO full of sh!t it makes me sick.

Laterz...

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, are you implying that you found a woman who IS MATURE?? haha

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BackToTheMack
GIRLS that have to part there arm hair with a comb
Y'know, it's surprising just how many of the lists posted have some mention of hair...

I guess it's safe to say that guys do not feel that women who look like a wookie, Sasquatch or have portions of their bodies resembling tribbles. :p

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Wait, are you implying that you found a woman who IS MATURE?? haha
Yes. There are many of them, actually.

Laterz...

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against women. i don't know why, even those that try to annoy me, i could care less.

i'm still trying to think of something that might, but so far nothing.

women can be very annoying, but it never gets to me...... i know i'm a strange creature.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evangenlion
I have nothing against women. i don't know why, even those that try to annoy me, i could care less.

i'm still trying to think of something that might, but so far nothing.

women can be very annoying, but it never gets to me...... i know i'm a strange creature.
Errrrr so hairy women that refuse to shave dont bother you?

sweetdrms1981

Reaction score
what i cant stand about men

I know this is a little off topic...
i am a 24 year old female

1. Baby talk, during sex that is something i never want to hear. i am ****ing a man not a child.
2. To needy, just dont do it, have some friends, i dont want to be your entire life.
3. Take a shower at least once a day....smell doesnt turn me on.
4. i cant stand someone who smacks when they eat.
5. to little sex. i like it and want it, a lot of it
6. trim yourself up. just like you like clean women, we like clean men.

i am sure there are a lot of other things but these come to mind right now.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, "too little sex," what kind of men are you dating anyway? That is fu-cking pathetic. I can out-fu-ck any woman there is.... once a day, twice, three times, doesn't matter.... she can fu-ck me in my sleep if she wants, I sleep with a hard-on. I have never met a real "nympho" who couldn't get enough, but when I find one, ohh yeah.

Since your a woman, tell me, WHY THE FU-CK DO YOU TALK ON THE CELL PHONE CONSTANTLY?? Is it me, or do only people with low self-esteem need to talk to people all the time to feel better about themselves? Is that what it is? I just want to know.

sweetdrms1981

Reaction score
lol, yeah i am married to somone who cant give me enough damnit.

lol, and women who talk on their cell phones all the time are just trying to make themselves look like they are someone to talk to, most of the time they are just stalling until they get somewhere else-
yes just to make themselves feel better
lame but i know a lot of them, those are AW as you say, lol

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankyou sweetie for answering my questions. Yes, the conversations they have are pointless, but you have confirmed my suspicions... it is woman therapy, and at the same time they are trying to look important or something stupid like that. The number of hours spent on the cell phone is inversely related to the IQ of the woman.... attentio-n who-res are just at the bottom in the brains category. Well, women will be women, men will be men, I care not.

Wait a minute, you're married to someone who can't give you enough? You know most men should be able to do once a day at least. If he can't do that, I feel sorry for you.

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't want to take sides, but I wouldn't want to talk to someone who called me a *****.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hel-l ya they can get fat quickly. By the time they're 30, the hot girls oftentimes don't look that much more desirable than the average girls, and for me they all seem to one big mass of "undesirables." The most hilarious part however is how they wasted those 30 years of good looks getting dumbass guys who are worth nothing. The gold-diggers are at least halfway smart and know to marry a millionaire when they are at their peak, but as for the other girls, well, after 30 years of dating losers, their looks deteriorate, and they find themselves, quite simply, fu-cked. A man, on the other hand, retains basically the same looks throughout most of his life (granted his hair stays on his head for a while). A man ages like a fine wine.

Reaction score
1. a big head (literally)

2. a Gunt (is that the same as Buddha Belly?)

3. When they are talking and their voice trails off so it kinda makes a "croaking sound". Hard to explain, need to imitate it in person.

4. When they try and play the Game but can't really handle it (like those broads on Sex and the City).

5. Talking too much