Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's get superficial (shallow), what can't you stand about a woman?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THATS NOT MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Abbott
I've heard of laser hair removal. Why can't they do that?

Ben
thats like saying "why dont bald guys go for hair implants" ... ITS JUST TOO DAMN EXPENCIVE"... and my POINT is that it shows the kind of person they are.... fat chicks are normally the chicks that dont give a flying f*ck, lazy f*cking b!tches that eat like ugly fat pigs that they are.... while chicks that are hairy cant really do MUCH about it in an EVERY DAY LIFESTYLE.

Get my point?:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say I hate this, but it makes a woman so not attractive when she

doesn't keep her back straight!!!

Even with small breasts, women with straight spine look much more attractive.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you seen that guy with a list of more than 40 points?
idiot...

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Fat girls
-Tall girls. Sure, it can't be helped, but we're talking superficial things right? Getting pass 5'6'' isn't to hot, imo.
- Girls that wear heals that make them look 4 inches taller then what they are. As above, shorter is better (for girls).
-Girls that wear to much make-up. Especialy the goth chicks. Hiding so much potentional. <.< I had a step-sister that put **** loads of make-up on and looked like a 4..but ****ing hot 9 when she was home with no make-up on.
- Hairy girls. I know one girl in one of my classes had some hairy arms...more hair them me at least (but I'm not hairy in general, but still). She was a 3 at best, but some shaving was needed.
- Dark, tanned girls. I'm more into fair skinned girls myself. Sure, some girls it can't be helped, but for the ones that go out of their way to make themselves dark, it only makes them look less attractive.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I read the list... 2 are missing.

1. Screetchy-voiced women. You've heard them, and you didn't want to. I can't stand women with super high-pitched voices: it's worse than nails on a chalkboard to me. The shriek and shrill of their everday tone can be used for a police siren, and it freaks me out - like a stab in the ear with a pencil would. If I need to listen to a woman blab about what happened on "Lost" or "Survivor", is it too much to ask to at least get to hear a lower, sexier voice blab? I say nay.

2. "Muffin Tops" When women wear pants that are so tight that it pushes up their fat/flesh over the tops of the jeans/pants creating a 2"-3" roll around the waist, like a muffin or cupcake over the edge of the paper wrapper.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
1. Screetchy-voiced women. You've heard them, and you didn't want to. I can't stand women with super high-pitched voices: it's worse than nails on a chalkboard to me. The shriek and shrill of their everday tone can be used for a police siren, and it freaks me out - like a stab in the ear with a pencil would. If I need to listen to a woman blab about what happened on "Lost" or "Survivor", is it too much to ask to at least get to hear a lower, sexier voice blab? I say nay.

2. "Muffin Tops" When women wear pants that are so tight that it pushes up their fat/flesh over the tops of the jeans/pants creating a 2"-3" roll around the waist, like a muffin or cupcake over the edge of the paper wrapper.
How about screetchy women with a nasal twang? Simply bewitching. Oh, and muffin tops, one word... Ewwwwwww....... :down: