Let her go?

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are confident that she and you are going strong and she has attraction for you still, let her go, if you act jelous, she will leave you, let her go

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BackToTheMack
why is she going by her self anyway?
He didnt say she was going byherself, I think she would go with some girlfriends or something, just like we have guys night out, they do have girls night out

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
she goes to the clubs off campus with her girlfriends where all the kids from our college goes. then theres guys there who know her and ****....everyone knows one another.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her go dude, if you are really worried she is going to do something, talk to one of her girlfriends and ask her to keep tabs, if you know she is coming home to you, let her go

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brenbaus
He didnt say she was going byherself, I think she would go with some girlfriends or something, just like we have guys night out, they do have girls night out
What i ment by "by herself" was why is she goign without him.

I would let her go do you trust her?

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brenbaus
Just let her go dude, if you are really worried she is going to do something, talk to one of her girlfriends and ask her to keep tabs, if you know she is coming home to you, let her go
Most likely the friend will tell the GF and she will be like "you dont trust me" ect ect. If you want to keep tabs you have to ask a guy u know that is going to be there.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BackToTheMack
Most likely the friend will tell the GF and she will be like "you dont trust me" ect ect. If you want to keep tabs you have to ask a guy u know that is going to be there.
true nuff, they do have a tendancy to tell each other what guys do to them

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? So...you're girlfriend is no longer ever allowed to go out without you?! What kind of relationship is that? If you're relationship is in a place where you are worried about her cheating on you, then you've got bigger problems than that. You can't make women your doormat. Of course you should let her go. If she's going to go out and cheat on, she would have found another way to do it anyway. This crap about not letting her go is stupid.
Shoul you be allowed to go to a bar with your guy friends without her? OF COURSE. Are you going to bang the first chick that flirts with you at the bar? no.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
should i let my girlfriend of 11th months go to bars/clubs without me?
for 3 reasons
- you can go to clubs without her with no questions asked
- if you control a person when not in such a relationship ( a relationship between a couple is not and should never be such a relationship )
- shes gonna go without you knowing and probably get laid with a guy just cause ur bein a fag about it.

and if u happen to break up
SO WHAT?

prowler13

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont let her go your gonna screw it up anyway!!!!!
no one likes to be controled, all the guys who tell u not to let her go are younger.... i've been through this a few times &
FACT: if you dont let her go out & experience it she will be missing a big part of what being young and alive is all about...she will hate you for that, prob leave you, and then have no BF & no reason not to go home with some random guy.

FACT: if you let her go you loose control, but how much control do you really have anyway? If she wants to have a 1 night stand or a piece on the side, she's gonna do it if you know about it or not.

this is the downside in falling for a chick!

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u two have been dating for almost a year now and u still don't trust her going out with her friends? Let her go as a test, if she doesn't cheat on you it means she's loyal, for now, and if she does cheat on u u will save urself a lot of effort and trouble by ending the relationship early.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
For starters....you can't "let" or "not let" another person do something. It's up to them entirely whether they do something or not. You have no control over that and the younger you realize that the only person you can control is yourself the better off you'll be.

I think what you meant to ask is should you dump her or threaten to dump her if she goes out with her girlfriends without you going along. The answer to that is probably not. If she's never given you reason to not trust her then you have no valid reason to even be asking about this. Let's get to the real meat of the matter here...

Either you are so insecure that you feel threatened by your girlfriend being in the presence of other guys without you present or your girlfriend has cheated on you and given you reason to not trust her.

The solution will be found when you figure out the reason you felt compelled to ask this quesiton. If it's just an issue of you being insecure, then you need to get a grip on the urge to control and dictate where another person can and can't go if you are involved with them...that will destroy any relationship in no time at all. If you GENUINELY have reason not to trust her because she has cheated on you in the past then I'd have to ask why you are with her if you can't trust her anyway.

Happy problem solving...