Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let’s Get an HB Rating

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with characternote, 7.5. Notice this guys game though? Short, blunt, to the point. He's confident and she feigns being busy to try to get him to pursue, but he's not having any of it. He TELLS her to come, and she does. I guess that's all you really need to know. Even though he's an extremely uneducated 33 year old man, he still pulls a decent 23 year old tail due to status and physique. Effortless. That's how y'know a girl is interested in you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Solid 9. All physical appearances are on point. Lips, eyes, tits......

She could raise to a 9.5 with a great personality or drop to a 7.5 with a sh!tty personality.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with characternote, 7.5. Notice this guys game though? Short, blunt, to the point. He's confident and she feigns being busy to try to get him to pursue, but he's not having any of it. He TELLS her to come, and she does. I guess that's all you really need to know. Even though he's an extremely uneducated 33 year old man, he still pulls a decent 23 year old tail due to status and physique. Effortless. That's how y'know a girl is interested in you.
That's how you know she is interested in the publicity that comes with it , or else she wouldn't took those screenshots as proof.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how you know she is interested in the publicity that comes with it , or else she wouldn't took those screenshots as proof.
I mean, that's pretty obvious considering she was willing to lick a toilet seat for the controversial fame that came with it. She's definitely trashy, but that's not really the point I'm trying to make.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, that's pretty obvious considering she was willing to lick a toilet seat for the controversial fame that came with it. She's definitely trashy, but that's not really the point I'm trying to make.
Yes I got it.
Dude has plenty girls in line , that's why his game is on point. Abundance mindset.
I would bet my left testicle that one of her "friends" was about to jump in for her if she took longer to respond.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/10

A bit too chunky and her face looks way older than 23. Still not all that bad though

Reactions: B80

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has the millimeters of bone where they are supposed to be, but the nose is a bit long for a super beauty. And she does seem to need makeup to get the full effect, and so I can't give her 10 in the face. I forsee her really dropping when she hits The Wall.

As for the figure, if this is accurate ...

TEMP.jpg

then it's pretty good, but barely within the highly forkable range, so I have to deduct there as well.

But yes, I would hit that like Neil Peart hitting his bass drum; I like any figure with a good waist-hips ratio as long as the figure doesn't get chunkier than "healthy".

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid 9. All physical appearances are on point. Lips, eyes, tits......

She could raise to a 9.5 with a great personality or drop to a 7.5 with a sh!tty personality.
9 is model good looks - naturally beautiful. This girl is attractive of course, but she looks like a instagram 'model' to me.

Not that I would say no of course, but looks trashy type plastered in makeup, plastic surgery and knows how to work photo angles.

I bet she looks like a different person without her hair done, makeup on etc. Totally unrecognizable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has the millimeters of bone where they are supposed to be, but the nose is a bit long for a super beauty. And she does seem to need makeup to get the full effect, and so I can't give her 10 in the face. I forsee her really dropping when she hits The Wall.

As for the figure, if this is accurate ...

View attachment 7768

then it's pretty good, but barely within the highly forkable range, so I have to deduct there as well.

But yes, I would hit that like Neil Peart hitting his bass drum; I like any figure with a good waist-hips ratio as long as the figure doesn't get chunkier than "healthy".
This one will be fat with a blocky square shape.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her a 9 or a 9.5 on the off chance she looks like that in real life or even in regular selfies. She may be as low as a 7 under normal conditions.

Bonus points for licking the toilet seat, I like how trashy that is. She must be a wild one!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hot but definitely a clout chaser. I saw this story a couple days ago about AB smashing her before he quit the NFL and I thought she was pretty hot. 8 maybe 8.5, but the whole toilet thing.. idk man.