"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Let’s Get an HB Rating

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I agree with characternote, 7.5. Notice this guys game though? Short, blunt, to the point. He's confident and she feigns being busy to try to get him to pursue, but he's not having any of it. He TELLS her to come, and she does. I guess that's all you really need to know. Even though he's an extremely uneducated 33 year old man, he still pulls a decent 23 year old tail due to status and physique. Effortless. That's how y'know a girl is interested in you.
The dude is an NFL football star. I mean seriously, you are acting like this is some random dude on the street.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I agree with characternote, 7.5. Notice this guys game though? Short, blunt, to the point. He's confident and she feigns being busy to try to get him to pursue, but he's not having any of it. He TELLS her to come, and she does. I guess that's all you really need to know. Even though he's an extremely uneducated 33 year old man, he still pulls a decent 23 year old tail due to status and physique. Effortless. That's how y'know a girl is interested in you.
The dude is an NFL football star. I mean seriously, you are acting like this is some random dude on the street. Of course he doesn't need to do much because it's "Status" for her to say she fvcks professional athletes.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
The dude is an NFL football star. I mean seriously, you are acting like this is some random dude on the street. Of course he doesn't need to do much because it's "Status" for her to say she fvcks professional athletes.
While I agree status plays a huge role, this is my game style as well. It works because of leverage and because most guys can’t do it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top