Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons from dating single mother ! Learn or perish

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i meet a single mother she was 30 years with a 2 year old son. We hit it off nicely, sex was top and Really good, she always complained about her ex etc but i never talk bad of her ex or say anything , i just listned always and nod my head.
After awhile the sex reduce, she wanted to bring the son When we have a date, she always text with the ex , i noticed she has money issues based with her spending habits etc.

anyways to cut the long story i decided to Bail myself out before i catch feelings for her. Lessons!

- they always have money issues
- sex is good at start but with time it goes Down
- ex is always in picture and she can choose him again over you any time
- they are not worth your time and they Will waste your time
- they love bomb you but with time they start complaining
- they are damaged emotionaly beyond repair

my final Advise never waste your time with a single mum, may be just for a lay but Nothing much…
There are millions of single girls out here go get one and raise your own kids

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the whole age pill is a huge cope and lie for men. Yes, single moms should be avoided by most men, but at some point, they will be the majority of available women in your dating market.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
Mmm she does not sound like a throw away to me it sounds like you are just learning more about how single moms operate. Also it fine tunes your expectations.

So she is juggling all kinds of prior relationships and the kid will alwaysalwaysalways be her first priority.

She’s probably not so bad so long as you understand your role is below the kid and the kids dad, and her closest family, mom and dad if they are in the picture.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So i meet a single mother she was 30 years with a 2 year old son. We hit it off nicely, sex was top and Really good, she always complained about her ex etc but i never talk bad of her ex or say anything , i just listned always and nod my head.
After awhile the sex reduce, she wanted to bring the son When we have a date, she always text with the ex , i noticed she has money issues based with her spending habits etc.

anyways to cut the long story i decided to Bail myself out before i catch feelings for her. Lessons!

my final Advise never waste your time with a single mum, may be just for a lay but Nothing much…
So you gathered all of these things that ALWAYS are true from dating one single person?

This would be like saying because you got in an accident driving on a highway at 5pm leaving work, that you cannot ever drive there again at that time because you will ALWAYS get in an accident.

See how nonsensical that sounds when you see it on a different context?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems less about lessons learned, and more about you wanting to bash single moms.

Reads like clickbait.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it sounds like she schooled him a bit and let him off the hook with no damage done.

He probably said something lame that steered the relationship off slightly, but she liked him enough not to turn into savage female beast mode.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be like saying because you got in an accident driving on a highway at 5pm leaving work, that you cannot ever drive there again at that time because you will ALWAYS get in an accident.
It would be more like saying you got in an accident on a highway at 5pm leaving work because instead of driving your own car, you decided to get a lift from a drunk 22yrs old colleague driving his brand new Ferrari. :rolleyes:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who interface with women who have high careers or children have to come to accept that there is a level of disposability in being a man, if you've interfaced with this concept before in your life it's not a big deal but the first time you really experience disposability as a man it can be very disturbing.

There was a time when I viewed women as objects and I'll tell you, nothing was more infuriating than when I was first viewed as disposable by an object, it was maddening, but over time I came to understand I'm not interfacing with an object and the disposability made a bit more sense and was less infuriating the 2nd time around.

Sounds like you found out you were disposable, it happens.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We hit it off nicely
Translation, I was more into her that she into me, I was falling really hard.

she always complained about her ex etc but i never talk bad of her ex or say anything , i just listned always and nod my head.
You get what you allow.

After awhile the sex reduce
This typically happens when the woman knows she has the guy hooked.

she wanted to bring the son When we have a date
Let me guess, you allowed it.

she always text with the ex
Any woman can do that, not just only single mothers.

i decided to Bail myself out before i catch feelings for her
The way you describe in here, you fell hard for a girl, you allowed things that you didn't like, she noticed you didn't have balls to say what you didn't like, she started to lose respect for you and the tests started to come. While I agree that single mothers have a lot of baggage, this is how women are wired, losing respect and then $hit test after $hit test.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i meet a single mother
Stopped reading here.

Men, how many times do we have to say Sosuave does not give advice on single moms, overweight women, or menopausal women? It’s in a man’s biology to automatically know how to deal with these women.

Sosuave only deals with hot, young. sexy, fertile women between 18-27. In some special cases up to 29.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation, I was more into her that she into me, I was falling really hard.

You get what you allow.

This typically happens when the woman knows she has the guy hooked.

Let me guess, you allowed it.

Any woman can do that, not just only single mothers.

The way you describe in here, you fell hard for a girl, you allowed things that you didn't like, she noticed you didn't have balls to say what you didn't like, she started to lose respect for you and the tests started to come. While I agree that single mothers have a lot of baggage, this is how women are wired, losing respect and then $hit test after $hit test.

From what I can tell, OP was afraid to put his foot down, and stand firm on his boundaries.

Texting an ex? That would be an immediate NEXT if that was my girl.

Causing inconvenience by bringing her kid with her? I would let her do that maybe once, but would let her know not to make a habit of it. If she got out of pocket? I would walk.

I am actually really looking forward to meeting a single mom.. I know I can have the craziest sex with her, and not give a shyte, because she will be only recreational use.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the traits men struggle to find in a woman, finding one that's not terrible with money may be the hardest to find. Not sure why women feel compelled to spend every dollar they earn, plus 20%, but that seems to be norm. Even the ones with good paying jobs just blow it on purses, shoes and eating out. It's really eye opening once you see it a hundred times.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because they're emotional by default. Delayed gratification (ie frugality) never enters into the equation. Combine that with being beholden to what they see on social media and you end up where we are.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Intresting views, keep them coming leave No man behind ! we live to learn and learn to live better together … thanks y’ll

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the whole age pill is a huge cope and lie for men. Yes, single moms should be avoided by most men, but at some point, they will be the majority of available women in your dating market.
Yeah because this accurately describes the typical upscale Scottsdale mom on the singles market.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually, it's projected the number of unmarried without children women are on the rise. At this rate, in a few years the majority of available women in a man's dating market will NOT be single moms (but angry bitter single old women - but that's another story for another time)

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it's projected the number of unmarried without children women are on the rise. At this rate, in a few years the majority of available women in a man's dating market will NOT be single moms (but angry bitter single old women - but that's another story for another time)
Depends on who you are dating. Right now, it is profitable for certain women to have children out of wedlock.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on who you are dating. Right now, it is profitable for certain women to have children out of wedlock.

I still don't like you Corn , but your spot on(just kidding).

Water is wet

is our way of saying that this is as old and older than the invention of paper itself ,right ?

Nothing new here. I get that a (desperate) man thinks with his D and tries to make such a situation work. But here's the thing bro;
- the younger the kid, the more the ex will be in the picture . 2 years PLUS 9 months carrying PLUS impregnating = AT LEAST 4 years of imprint. You only see the tree but refuse to acknowledge that there's a root in the ground that is just as big.

A 2 year old ,or younger is ALWAYS a huge red flag. Dont ever buy the idea that it was an "accident " .

That being said: you got punished for being a horndog. Be hlad you did. She shoved the baby under your nose, as a telling sign that THIS is her life. You were expected to the surrogate papa untill she either met a "real man " or until the ex manned the F up. Now you were pathetically upset with her for
.being who she is and actually doing her thing .

We all have been there, no worry : thinking that somehow we can avoid/ deny the fact she has a child. Especially when the kid is younger we tend to think this.

The ONLY way it can work is when you're 100000% in control, and YOU get to set the pace of the relationship...like...with every interaction with women!!