“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lessons From A Gigolo

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
No wonder there are so few real DJ's here. An example of how far this sh*t can take someone is given, and the gut reaction here is to ridicule and flame them.

And it started with a woman. How convenient.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Good story and analysis coldcoal :) I enjoyed the read! Really shows what one can do without money or muscle, but purely from the way they project themselves in the world and how they simply resonate the feeling of 'im a cool guy that you all want to be around :D' towards others.

All was good apart from some of the annoying interruptions >:| *cough*iqqi*


Mikelo2k
 

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
It amazes me how many threads here get interrupted and off-topic because of some inter-personal bickering or whatever. Jeez.

I know exactly what you mean about connections and friends. I mean, have you ever read a little book called "The Godfather"? All Don Corleone asks is your friendship...good advice
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
It has been requested this thread be removed for reasons not related to what has been said here.

This thread is not being removed because of Iqqi. As much as I would love to see it, she deserves no blame. It's cool.
 
Top