Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leonardo DiCaprio Reveals Why He Won't Date Girls Over 25 Years Old

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more surprised he doesn't go younger lol. What's the age of consent over there? 18? It's 16 here. It'd be so funny if he was British and was tagging tonnes of hot 16 year olds and leaving them at 20 or whatever. Media would go even crazier.
Didn't James Franco try to bang some hot 17 year old Brit girl?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to discuss celebrity dating because a lot of it isn't relatable. There is one relatable point below.

Point 9:14....

“By the time girls reach 25, they’re looking for more — they’re looking to get married and settle down. That is not what Leo wants. He does not want a family and does not want to be around women who may press him for that.”

Do women become mostly interested in marrying and settling down at 25? I perceive there's some level of truth to this among never married and childess women around 25-27, but it's possible to date women 25+ who aren't looking for more.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to discuss celebrity dating because a lot of it isn't relatable. There is one relatable point below.
As I pointed out in the initial post the preferred median age is 23 to all men regardless of age.
The point is not discuss celebrity's at all. The point I'm making that he is just doing the natural thing that most want to do or are already doing.
To do it you need to have the abundant mindset of course which is the very thing that is stopping loads of guys from dating and spinnin' those plates.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I pointed out in the initial post the preferred median age is 23 to all men regardless of age.
Yes, I have seen the data points on that. Most men find women most attractive between 20-24.

I would be most physically attracted to a 21 or 22 year old right now.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women become mostly interested in marrying and settling down at 25? I perceive there's some level of truth to this among never married and childess women around 25-27, but it's possible to date women 25+ who aren't looking for more.
When a woman meets Leo (and she is not rich, or a celebrity), then he will 99% be the best option she ever had. So basically every women he meets would like to settle down with him, especially at that age.

Average Joe might meet the same woman and notice how she'll string him along, holding out for a better option ( a Leo). Also age is important. Between 25 and 30 women get desperate as the biological alarm starts ringing.

If you would date (prime )Jessica Alba, wouldn't you like to settle down?41UW-QuTYfL._AC_.jpg

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

“By the time girls reach 25, they’re looking for more — they’re looking to get married and settle down. That is not what Leo wants. He does not want a family and does not want to be around women who may press him for that.”

These days I'd say most women start looking to settle down at 27/28.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to Leonardo. Wise man. He dates them when they are at their best and changes them out every few years.

I've read several comments from articles regarding this storyline and the women despise it while the dudes love it. Haha.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

If you were dating someone rich and famous wouldn't you want more after dating them for 4 or 5 years?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skimmed through the video which is basically a click-bait because he doesn't reveal anything.
I'd like to make 2 points: 1. who really cares what an out of shape multi-millionaire hypocrite whose life revolves around private planes and yachts yet claims he wants to save the planet does?
2. Some boys (because with that mindset they're not really men) look up to DiCaprio because he changes the girls at 25, supposedly getting them while at their peak attractiveness. Well, it's not the getting, it's the keeping that counts. So that tells me that either him or the girls or both are low quality, that's why they can't remain together.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like viewing reality through some black/white glasses. In other words this guy reduces the huge complexity of male - female relationships to female age and her instincts to have children.

This fetish with 18,19 yrs old girls is ridiculous...man, those are still in high school, are you guys for real? They haven't yet fully developed physically, mentally or emotionally, yet they're presented as some ideal. Furthermore, poor quality slowly reveals itself since a young age...you can already see the 'bad girls' when they're 15 or so...they most probably will still be crazy at 20 and 35...so why would you want to deal with them? Just because they're 20?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I skimmed through the video which is basically a click-bait because he doesn't reveal anything.
I'd like to make 2 points: 1. who really cares what an out of shape multi-millionaire hypocrite whose life revolves around private planes and yachts yet claims he wants to save the planet does?
2. Some boys (because with that mindset they're not really men) look up to DiCaprio because he changes the girls at 25, supposedly getting them while at their peak attractiveness. Well, it's not the getting, it's the keeping that counts. So that tells me that either him or the girls or both are low quality, that's why they can't remain together.
Are you on drugs?

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He has an abundance of young attractive females who want to be around him. Even Jeff Bezos’s girlfriend lost her mind when she met him. He‘s a celebrity with a huge social circle, money and the ability to do whatever he wants. He’s an example of a hypergamous jackpot for these women.

Now look at the flip side. The average hot chic with a line of guys wanting to be with her. She’s has abundance and can go through men just like Leo does with the women. Why doesn’t the hot chic select from the huge line of betas fighting over her? She cherry picks through the best Chads she can get. Leo is using the same playbook..

Chalk it up to hypocrisy. A woman burning through a stable of men is completely normal while a guy doing the exact same thing is a predator. Kudos to Leo, he has done what most men could only dream of. He gets them while their in their prime while our boy Pete Davidson has found a gold mine burning through the post wall damaged ladies.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average hot chic with a line of guys wanting to be with her. She’s has abundance and can go through men just like Leo does with the women. Why doesn’t the hot chic select from the huge line of betas fighting over her? She cherry picks through the best Chads she can get. Leo is using the same playbook..

Chalk it up to hypocrisy. A woman burning through a stable of men is completely normal while a guy doing the exact same thing is a predator.
Women get pissed when a man follows the same playbook all of them do.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed CRPs point then that girls 20-25 is at their true core personality at that age, after that they start paying games and are playing roles to real in "the" guy... If you date over that the chance is real that the person you meet isn't really that person after she has reached her goal of getting knocked up, wifed up etc. So click bait? Nope.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed CRPs point then that girls 20-25 is at their true core personality at that age, after that they start paying games and are playing roles to real in "the" guy... If you date over that the chance is real that the person you meet isn't really that person after she has reached her goal of getting knocked up, wifed up etc. So click bait? Nope.
Women are at their core personality all the time...whatever roles they play, it can't last more than the first couple of months...now if a guy is dumb enough to knock up a woman that fast in a relationship, then it's on him.
CRP is pushing 54, looks like sh*t and talks about never dating girls above 25yrs :lol: ... now if that's not parody, I don't know what is. If you had a 24yrs daughter, would you be comfortable with her dating that guy? I know I wouldn't, notwithstanding the 30yrs difference which is a bit too big for my liking, but the guy gives off a stench of toxicity and women hatred.
Look, I'm all for men dating and marrying younger women - I believe human evolution and biology points in that direction. But it's guys like DiCaprio and CRP that gives it a bad name.
Re click bait, I was referring to the video in OP.