Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

leaving the "window of opportunity" open

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when a girl is really into you, you have to go for it immediately before she starts to think you don't know how to take a hint, or that you aren't attracted to her, etc. Does anyone have any experience with leaving that window open for a couple of weeks though? This girl is trying to text me, added me on facebook, keeps inviting me out but I'm really busy for the next few weeks. Was thinking of lying low until halloween weekend but I don't know if I can do that because she keeps fking texting me and if I ignore it long enough I'm sure she'll be calling me up soon. Gotta maintain the window of opportunity without getting too comfortable.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
who sis soo busy? ffs man get a grip, you have no time in your life to bone a woman? if not, youre getting this work life balance sh!t all wrong

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually a good problem to have.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to strike while the iron is hot in most cases. The question is how hot is the iron and how much longer will it stay hot? Hard to say.

Like betheman said, you're too busy to bone?? If I want to fvck a girl bad enough, I don't care how busy I am. I'll have her come over at 3am, fvck til 5, then get up at 8 for work and down a pot of coffee. Gotta do what you gotta do.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Kill two birds with one stone.

Don't add her on FB and keep some mystery.

FB is anti-romantic IMO.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is indeed a good problem to have.

But seriously, I have a busy social calendar, a couple of huge deadlines, and some personal projects I have to work on. I just want to know what you guys do when the iron is burning hot and you just want to prolong it a little longer. I've had this problem before a few times and usually it works out just fine, but this girl is blowing up my phone like crazy.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Kill two birds with one stone.

Don't add her on FB and keep some mystery.

FB is anti-romantic IMO.
The adding is already done. I keep a sparse facebook and I didn't message her or anything. Usually I just ignore texts but I think these days people have less patience for that.