Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning Masculine texting from examples

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd share a story with yall.

Was at a strip club the other day, talking to this girl which I've seen a few times. She's pretty friendly and fun to talk to, so I bought her a few drinks and we were just hanging out. It was slow (I went in early evening on weekday) so she wasn't in a mindset to make $$$.

During the conversation, she tells me she had banged "The Game". For those that don't know, The Game is a rapper who was well known about a decade or so ago, was in G Unit with 50 Cent at one point and had a few hit singles. Not much about him since then, but probably still relevant in the Urban black / hip hop community. Whatever, I don't really care, but anyways, I wanted her to prove it. So, she whips out her Instagram and shows me her conversation with him.

I dont care who he is, or that she banged him. What I thought was interesting.... was his texting pattern. This man would keep his replies to a single line. No emojis, no smiley face girly sh1t, no "Hey You :), Good Morning". The occasional "Lol" was all she got.

All the long paragraphs with the emojis and smiley faces? They came from her.

Got me thinking about my own texting pattern, maybe that youtube video on Texting Strategies on AlphaMaleStrategies was right after all.

Anyways, there you boys have it. Anytime you're in a texting pattern with a girl, think to yourself: "Does my pattern make me look masculine? Or like a SIMP".

Text like a Man!

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Good post but I think for myself, this comes naturally when i know a girl is thirsty for me.. I mean, I'm not a texter anyways so my replies tend to be short, unless i messed up with a potential 10 then I might text a bit more to try to make it up

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Was at a strip club the other day, talking to this girl which I've seen a few times. She's pretty friendly and fun to talk to, so I bought her a few drinks and we were just hanging out. It was slow (I went in early evening on weekday) so she wasn't in a mindset to make $$$.

During the conversation, she tells me she had banged "The Game". For those that don't know, The Game is a rapper who was well known about a decade or so ago, was in G Unit with 50 Cent at one point and had a few hit singles. Not much about him since then, but probably still relevant in the Urban black / hip hop community. Whatever, I don't really care, but anyways, I wanted her to prove it. So, she whips out her Instagram and shows me her conversation with him.

I dont care who he is, or that she banged him. What I thought was interesting.... was his texting pattern. This man would keep his replies to a single line. No emojis, no smiley face girly sh1t, no "Hey You :), Good Morning". The occasional "Lol" was all she got.

Got me thinking about my own texting pattern, maybe that youtube video on Texting Strategies on AlphaMaleStrategies was right after all.

Anyways, there you boys have it. Anytime you're in a texting pattern with a girl, think to yourself: "Does my pattern make me look masculine? Or like a SIMP".

Text like a Man!
I noticed too. Its not texting like a man or a simp. The short response is from the less interested one. The long detailed texts are for the person opening up and over flowing. That's all it is.

If the man was pursuing the pattern would be reversed. He would do all these details in his text and her response short.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Text like a Man!
I text for results

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it looks when you live in true abundance and truly don't care about entertaining her. Also, rappers tend to know the true nature of women better than other professions. Just listen to the lyrics lol
The Game was really good, i liked his music.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not texting. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, I'm just saying that's not texting. It's practically ignoring her. Which again, might work as a strategy, but it takes no skill to do that.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not texting. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, I'm just saying that's not texting. It's practically ignoring her.
does what he wants, hes the game. my mate has pretty good status, he sends women one word messages and they literally strike up a convo with him, its amazing to see

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not texting. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, I'm just saying that's not texting. It's practically ignoring her. Which again, might work as a strategy, but it takes no skill to do that.
He's not "trying" to ignore her though. They are more into themselves than anyone here. Women probably talk around him and he didn't hear anything.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does what he wants, hes the game. my mate has pretty good status, he sends women one word messages and they literally strike up a convo with him, its amazing to see
When you have good status, you don't need game.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever the **** you want to do ...I like to mix it up. I'm also not a rapper who can get any women he wants with the snap of my fingers. With established plates, I'll use emojis, gifs, share articles, share songs, send pics...long texts, short texts. IDGAF as long it's congruent with the message I want to convey. Obviously, I do none of these things in excess, but I will say they do make the conversations more dynamic. That being said I also don't text frequently and when I do it tends to be things of substance. I also converse with professional women, Phd's , Drs , lawyers...not strippers so there's that. I'm a nerd so I enjoy language and I convey it in the way I communicate with my plates. Point being , do you if that style of texting aligns with your persona, cool, but ultimately do whatever you want. If the girl really likes you, the way you text( unless your weird/autistic) is not gonna detract from you getting in those guts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever the **** you want to do ...I like to mix it up. I'm also not a rapper who can get any women he wants with the snap of my fingers. With established plates, I'll use emojis, gifs, share articles, share songs, send pics...long texts, short texts. IDGAF as long it's congruent with the message I want to convey. Obviously, I do none of these things in excess, but I will say they do make the conversations more dynamic. That being said I also don't text frequently and when I do it tends to be things of substance. I also converse with professional women, Phd's , Drs , lawyers...not strippers so there's that. I'm a nerd so I enjoy language and I convey it in the way I communicate with my plates. Point being , do you if that style of texting aligns with your persona, cool, but ultimately do whatever you want. If the girl really likes you, the way you text( unless your weird/autistic) is not gonna detract from you getting in those guts.
Things of substance go with your character as well as the women your conversing with