"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Learning Masculine texting from examples

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Thought I'd share a story with yall.

Was at a strip club the other day, talking to this girl which I've seen a few times. She's pretty friendly and fun to talk to, so I bought her a few drinks and we were just hanging out. It was slow (I went in early evening on weekday) so she wasn't in a mindset to make $$$.

During the conversation, she tells me she had banged "The Game". For those that don't know, The Game is a rapper who was well known about a decade or so ago, was in G Unit with 50 Cent at one point and had a few hit singles. Not much about him since then, but probably still relevant in the Urban black / hip hop community. Whatever, I don't really care, but anyways, I wanted her to prove it. So, she whips out her Instagram and shows me her conversation with him.

I dont care who he is, or that she banged him. What I thought was interesting.... was his texting pattern. This man would keep his replies to a single line. No emojis, no smiley face girly sh1t, no "Hey You :), Good Morning". The occasional "Lol" was all she got.

All the long paragraphs with the emojis and smiley faces? They came from her.

Got me thinking about my own texting pattern, maybe that youtube video on Texting Strategies on AlphaMaleStrategies was right after all.

Anyways, there you boys have it. Anytime you're in a texting pattern with a girl, think to yourself: "Does my pattern make me look masculine? Or like a SIMP".

Text like a Man!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
Good post but I think for myself, this comes naturally when i know a girl is thirsty for me.. I mean, I'm not a texter anyways so my replies tend to be short, unless i messed up with a potential 10 then I might text a bit more to try to make it up
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Thought I'd share a story with yall.

Was at a strip club the other day, talking to this girl which I've seen a few times. She's pretty friendly and fun to talk to, so I bought her a few drinks and we were just hanging out. It was slow (I went in early evening on weekday) so she wasn't in a mindset to make $$$.

During the conversation, she tells me she had banged "The Game". For those that don't know, The Game is a rapper who was well known about a decade or so ago, was in G Unit with 50 Cent at one point and had a few hit singles. Not much about him since then, but probably still relevant in the Urban black / hip hop community. Whatever, I don't really care, but anyways, I wanted her to prove it. So, she whips out her Instagram and shows me her conversation with him.

I dont care who he is, or that she banged him. What I thought was interesting.... was his texting pattern. This man would keep his replies to a single line. No emojis, no smiley face girly sh1t, no "Hey You :), Good Morning". The occasional "Lol" was all she got.

All the long paragraphs with the emojis and smiley faces? They came from her.

Got me thinking about my own texting pattern, maybe that youtube video on Texting Strategies on AlphaMaleStrategies was right after all.

Anyways, there you boys have it. Anytime you're in a texting pattern with a girl, think to yourself: "Does my pattern make me look masculine? Or like a SIMP".

Text like a Man!
I noticed too. Its not texting like a man or a simp. The short response is from the less interested one. The long detailed texts are for the person opening up and over flowing. That's all it is.

If the man was pursuing the pattern would be reversed. He would do all these details in his text and her response short.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Thought I'd share a story with yall.

Was at a strip club the other day, talking to this girl which I've seen a few times. She's pretty friendly and fun to talk to, so I bought her a few drinks and we were just hanging out. It was slow (I went in early evening on weekday) so she wasn't in a mindset to make $$$.

During the conversation, she tells me she had banged "The Game". For those that don't know, The Game is a rapper who was well known about a decade or so ago, was in G Unit with 50 Cent at one point and had a few hit singles. Not much about him since then, but probably still relevant in the Urban black / hip hop community. Whatever, I don't really care, but anyways, I wanted her to prove it. So, she whips out her Instagram and shows me her conversation with him.

I dont care who he is, or that she banged him. What I thought was interesting.... was his texting pattern. This man would keep his replies to a single line. No emojis, no smiley face girly sh1t, no "Hey You :), Good Morning". The occasional "Lol" was all she got.

All the long paragraphs with the emojis and smiley faces? They came from her.

Got me thinking about my own texting pattern, maybe that youtube video on Texting Strategies on AlphaMaleStrategies was right after all.

Anyways, there you boys have it. Anytime you're in a texting pattern with a girl, think to yourself: "Does my pattern make me look masculine? Or like a SIMP".

Text like a Man!
I text for results
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I dont care who he is, or that she banged him. What I thought was interesting.... was his texting pattern. This man would keep his replies to a single line. No emojis, no smiley face girly sh1t, no "Hey You :), Good Morning". The occasional "Lol" was all she got.
That's how it looks when you live in true abundance and truly don't care about entertaining her. Also, rappers tend to know the true nature of women better than other professions. Just listen to the lyrics lol
The Game was really good, i liked his music.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,943
I dont care who he is, or that she banged him. What I thought was interesting.... was his texting pattern. This man would keep his replies to a single line. No emojis, no smiley face girly sh1t, no "Hey You :), Good Morning". The occasional "Lol" was all she got.
That's not texting. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, I'm just saying that's not texting. It's practically ignoring her. Which again, might work as a strategy, but it takes no skill to do that.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
That's not texting. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, I'm just saying that's not texting. It's practically ignoring her.
does what he wants, hes the game. my mate has pretty good status, he sends women one word messages and they literally strike up a convo with him, its amazing to see
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's not texting. I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, I'm just saying that's not texting. It's practically ignoring her. Which again, might work as a strategy, but it takes no skill to do that.
He's not "trying" to ignore her though. They are more into themselves than anyone here. Women probably talk around him and he didn't hear anything.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,943
does what he wants, hes the game. my mate has pretty good status, he sends women one word messages and they literally strike up a convo with him, its amazing to see
When you have good status, you don't need game.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random

CptRomn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
26
Age
35
Do whatever the **** you want to do ...I like to mix it up. I'm also not a rapper who can get any women he wants with the snap of my fingers. With established plates, I'll use emojis, gifs, share articles, share songs, send pics...long texts, short texts. IDGAF as long it's congruent with the message I want to convey. Obviously, I do none of these things in excess, but I will say they do make the conversations more dynamic. That being said I also don't text frequently and when I do it tends to be things of substance. I also converse with professional women, Phd's , Drs , lawyers...not strippers so there's that. I'm a nerd so I enjoy language and I convey it in the way I communicate with my plates. Point being , do you if that style of texting aligns with your persona, cool, but ultimately do whatever you want. If the girl really likes you, the way you text( unless your weird/autistic) is not gonna detract from you getting in those guts.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Do whatever the **** you want to do ...I like to mix it up. I'm also not a rapper who can get any women he wants with the snap of my fingers. With established plates, I'll use emojis, gifs, share articles, share songs, send pics...long texts, short texts. IDGAF as long it's congruent with the message I want to convey. Obviously, I do none of these things in excess, but I will say they do make the conversations more dynamic. That being said I also don't text frequently and when I do it tends to be things of substance. I also converse with professional women, Phd's , Drs , lawyers...not strippers so there's that. I'm a nerd so I enjoy language and I convey it in the way I communicate with my plates. Point being , do you if that style of texting aligns with your persona, cool, but ultimately do whatever you want. If the girl really likes you, the way you text( unless your weird/autistic) is not gonna detract from you getting in those guts.
Things of substance go with your character as well as the women your conversing with
 
Top