"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Lay report.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
5"1 I would say she was HB7. Dark hair. Good set of tits on her.
We had things in common on pof...Although i had "that" feeling something was wrong about her. David d said if you get that feeling..maybe best to move onto next. She had pscycholoy degree. I was attracted to her in bar. I wasn't at my best during date. Had a bit of a few awkward moments. I did feel attracted to her. She seemed worldly experienced and had attraction. She was funny, sexy, cute. I didn't think I had much chance because she seemed an extrovert. I didnt think she would be attracted to me. There were red flags. She said she liked to **** younger guys. She is 33, she likes guys about 18.
I took off my jacket. She looked impressed, started talked about sex. Asked me what i like. Told her i like bending women over tables and fuc$ing them. She asked me if if will do her over the table. I said yes (we were in Wetherspoons ) she asked me if I will go back to hers. She said she was desperate to see my dic$. She offered to give me a ******* in pub. We decided to go back to hers. On the way to hers she was hinting at me to fu$k her in the bushes. We had a laugh. I said i would, but she wanted her bed.

Not my proudest moment to say the least. I'm ashamed. I knew she was a slag, but I really wanted to fu$k her

She was great at *******...best I've ever had. Right dirty bitc/. Evil look. (That evil dirty look was one of the red flags I noticed before I met her.)
I fuc&ed her twice.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
You mean someone here actually gets laid? :lol:

A psychology degree could be a red flag though, a lot of those people are more than a little wacky themselves. Might be what draws them to it.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
If you went out with the intention of love then you fvcked up.

If you went out with the intention to only have some great sex then it seems you found a good one.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
If you went out with the intention of love then you fvcked up.

If you went out with the intention to only have some great sex then it seems you found a good one.
She is crazy. I should stay away. Sometimes though, my di4k controls my brain.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
The crazy ones are almost always fun in bed. Limit your time with them to that and you'll be much better off.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
You mean someone here actually gets laid? :lol:

A psychology degree could be a red flag though, a lot of those people are more than a little wacky themselves. Might be what draws them to it.
I've heard that those who get psychology degrees get them to learn about themselves more than they do to help others!

Good story though, OP. Nice to have a purely positive post on here for a change.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
5"1 I would say she was HB7. Dark hair. Good set of tits on her.
We had things in common on pof...Although i had "that" feeling something was wrong about her. David d said if you get that feeling..maybe best to move onto next. She had pscycholoy degree. I was attracted to her in bar. I wasn't at my best during date. Had a bit of a few awkward moments. I did feel attracted to her. She seemed worldly experienced and had attraction. She was funny, sexy, cute. I didn't think I had much chance because she seemed an extrovert. I didnt think she would be attracted to me. There were red flags. She said she liked to **** younger guys. She is 33, she likes guys about 18.
I took off my jacket. She looked impressed, started talked about sex. Asked me what i like. Told her i like bending women over tables and fuc$ing them. She asked me if if will do her over the table. I said yes (we were in Wetherspoons ) she asked me if I will go back to hers. She said she was desperate to see my dic$. She offered to give me a ******* in pub. We decided to go back to hers. On the way to hers she was hinting at me to fu$k her in the bushes. We had a laugh. I said i would, but she wanted her bed.

Not my proudest moment to say the least. I'm ashamed. I knew she was a slag, but I really wanted to fu$k her

She was great at *******...best I've ever had. Right dirty bitc/. Evil look. (That evil dirty look was one of the red flags I noticed before I met her.)
I fuc&ed her twice.
Oh so they are NOT extinct.
Both crazy girls wanting your d1ck in the bar and guys on this site getting laid. :p
I went out with a pshychology student once. Both hot and crazy good in bed.
I should give her a call.
Just kidding, of course she was also crazy.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
Oh so they are NOT extinct.
Both crazy girls wanting your d1ck in the bar and guys on this site getting laid. :p
I went out with a pshychology student once. Both hot and crazy good in bed.
I should give her a call.
Just kidding, of course she was also crazy.
People always say nurses, teachers, and psychology students are good in bed lol
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
People always say nurses, teachers, and psychology students are good in bed lol
Never thought about it til you said that, but I can vouch for teachers and nurses. I was always surprised with nurses cause they never wanted me to wear a condom which I thought odd being in the medical professional.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
Never thought about it til you said that, but I can vouch for teachers and nurses. I was always surprised with nurses cause they never wanted me to wear a condom which I thought odd being in the medical professional.
Man it be like that bro haha
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Whilst lying in bed with her afterwards she was asking me what turned me on. I also asked her..which led me talking about women's sexual fantasies. She told me a few, but said she wouldn't mention a certain one until we were further down the line (deeper connected) I told her what majority of women want to hear. That it dosent matter how ridiculous the fantasy sounds because I've probably heard a fantasy more ridiculous. I gave her an example. She then told me her deepest darkest fantasy.

Most men don't talk about this stuff with women.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
why not? if she wants a train pulled on her someday i'd kinda like to know that crap as soon as possible.
Because most men come home from work..bust a nut in her, then watch tv. When she mentions something like "i like the idea of you putting on a horse mask when fu"king me" he lol, she feels embarrassed and NEVER mentions her fantasies again
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I have fvcked 2 women who had PhDs and were psychologists.

The one was so motherly it made me sick. But she would let me do absolutely whatever I wanted with her sexually so I treated her like the dirty little wh0re she wanted to be. Lasted 5 months as a plate.

The other was constantly trying to "figure me out" in a diagnosing way. She never understood why I didnt swoon over her (she was highly smart and attractive). Always had some mental health reason why I was so independent. Little did she know (then) my frame was solid as an oak and she was operating in my world, not hers. She was also open to me doing whatever I wanted with her and whenever I wanted it. Lasted about 4 months as a plate.

She ended up falling off the radar because she wanted something much more and I didnt. She met a guy and they got married in like 2 months. Total fruitcake. I am still friends with her on FB and every time she posts these pics of her kissing him I think of all the loads I blew on those lips he is kissing.

Use them and return to sender.

Happy hunting.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
I have fvcked 2 women who had PhDs and were psychologists.

The one was so motherly it made me sick. But she would let me do absolutely whatever I wanted with her sexually so I treated her like the dirty little wh0re she wanted to be. Lasted 5 months as a plate.

The other was constantly trying to "figure me out" in a diagnosing way. She never understood why I didnt swoon over her (she was highly smart and attractive). Always had some mental health reason why I was so independent. Little did she know (then) my frame was solid as an oak and she was operating in my world, not hers. She was also open to me doing whatever I wanted with her and whenever I wanted it. Lasted about 4 months as a plate.

She ended up falling off the radar because she wanted something much more and I didnt. She met a guy and they got married in like 2 months. Total fruitcake. I am still friends with her on FB and every time she posts these pics of her kissing him I think of all the loads I blew on those lips he is kissing.

Use them and return to sender.

Happy hunting.
That's what's up bro. Another reason to never get married :rofl:
 
Top