"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Kissing

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
Guys
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl, and it has been difficult for me to kiss her. I have never known how to creat the atmosphere to kiss a girl, I can feel it, I would like you guys giving me ideas about how to creat the atmosphere for kissing, the moments before. It always becomes strange to me, very unnatural. Thanks
Giovanni
:D :D :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Now, don´t think that you have to kiss her. Kiss her when you feel like it. It´s very important that the first kiss happens in a good atmosphere.

This site has all information you need. Study it and you will find it amusing when you look back at posting a question like this.
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
NO, let me think.. This is ... what was the word... humor? This must be humor!:D
 

playa

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Tell her you bet she's a good kisser and smile. Then f*** her right in the a** for being so much hassle.:D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by playa
Tell her you bet she's a good kisser and smile. Then f*** her right in the a** for being so much hassle.:D
Great suggestion Playa.... get that puppy out of the way along with the kissing... rule of thumb to always remember Gio... whenver you are not sure about something, it's probably best to put it in her butt.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
this question was posted before and someone truly brilliant posted a very good suggestion.... fart in her mouth, and have her fart in yours.. great ice breaker! ....who was the person who came up with that? Most excellent idea.
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
GoodLines

Hi
Friends
Thanks for your advices, great, ILHM I would like to read the post you talked to me about, how can I read it. I will go out with her in a few days, and I want to use your advices. Thanks.
Giovanni:D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top